Community > Posts By > monilove27

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 01:50 PM
Hey

I just read through my post again and I think I will stand by it.

How can I feel bad about not wanting to date a man who is a PEDOPHILEdevil and not being ashamed to say it...I have a daughter for Christ's sake.

The only thing I would reconsider is the education statement, I am aware that people can not go to college and still be successful... I mean look a Lebron James!!! LMAO, boy did I just open up a can of worms. Ohio fans go easy on me.

I think I will try posting this on other social websites and see if the response is any different. I love experiments!!!

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 01:25 PM

WOW, really....I'll speak for this man that quit the 11th grade and went to Viet Nam, and the millions of other smart and dedicated men that went to war after OUR country was invaded........You would not want "any" of them...wow another bullit missed.....And by the way, I was third in command of a very large east coast military base, even with my lack of education, and so many of our military men and women do tasks everyday that many highly educated folks could never do.

The ladies that I prefer are most of the women were broadly painted as having to take their "happy pills"......Much better than sour grapes pills that some take....

Yeah I guess I could have worded that education part a little differently. What I meant to say is a man without ambition because frankly men in my cohort are not showing that. Studies show that more women than men are going to college these days. And not to disrespect your age but for my age group it's all about getting that higher education to be successful these days. Even McDonald's doesn't want to higher people who are not in school or at least have a HS diploma anymore. My brother is a military man and now he is on his way to becoming a lawyer! That's ambition.

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 01:14 PM

I've read thru 4 pages of this and still trying to figure out exactly WHAT the point of the thread is?

Since 80% (conservative #'s =) is about how much we appreciate the male gender ....love love love love

THEN

I'M IN :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

IF it's about "HAPPY"

Then I'm STILL IN :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Did I miss something?:tongue:

The point was for women to add to the list of what they did not want in a man...you know like the opposite of the movies and songs about "what a girl wants" I can think of at least 3...It didn't quite happen that way tho...somehow this thread went horribly wrong...LOL

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 01:09 PM

naa, sister is a sign of affection from me to other women..no threat, I don't intentionally hurt people. Just don't like those sweeping generalizations..there not really a fair debate. I like to play fair, share, care.

Well great...my apologies...I misread your statement....fair is always good and I don't think that "some" of the women commenting on this post gave it a fair chance...It was taken completely out of context...but just as I misread your statement they may have misread my post...anyway it didn't go the way I intended it to but I still enjoyed myself...that STD comment was really funny by the way :laughing: . Tough crowd...glad I still have my since of humor whether people get or not drinker

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:55 PM

I'm laughing!!!

This thread is very entertaining!!!!!

Tee -hee:heart:

P.S.

Men are hot!!!:heart:

Sorry meant to say "Isn't it"

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:53 PM

I'm laughing!!!

This thread is very entertaining!!!!!

Tee -hee:heart:

P.S.

Men are hot!!!:heart:

Isn't tho!...except the few bad apples

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:52 PM

hoorah for males!!! and profiles that are actually SAYING something about who someone is and what they enjoy (or dont)

I agree. It's hard to sum yourself up in just few sentences but I've read a few profiles that have it down packed.

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:48 PM
Oh oh...I have 6 new emails since I started this post...they better not be guys from my list!!!! rofl

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:47 PM
Oh I almost forgot to add to the list...NO NAGGING MOTHER IN LAWS!!!

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:33 PM

alright I'll add as to show I'm not a hag or nag....I've never had a dirty Dick disease and I'm not wanting to start getting them now.

STD infected men..stay back, far back from me, don't even breath on me!

Thank you!!! Now that was funny...at least to me anyway :laughing:

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:30 PM

BTW putting up a post of the things that I do want in a man would not have been as interesting and funny. GET A SINCE OF HUMOR PEOPLE!

So let me see if I understsand this... B/c the women aren't into "male bashing" we don't have a sense of humor and we're nags?

When did having standards become male bashing....I'm sure these men could also go on and on about what they don't want in a woman. I welcome it so bring it on fellas. And I called you nags because almost all of the female responses were more focused on telling me what I should do (that's nagging) instead of just adding to the list. Bottom line some of you forgot to take your happy pills today. If I was sitting around talking with my girls we would all get a laugh out of this because we have all had similar experiences of these type of guys trying to talk to us (that's were the humor is). Most of you women for some reason seem to be in denial that you get approached by these type of men (keep living in you fantasy world). Once again if I had put up a post about all the nice guys that have approached me it would have not been as interesting AND FUNNY! And frankly u women seem more concerned with "bashing" my post then just taking it for what it was...humor (you don't have to get it. Strangely enough the men are the ones who seem to have gotten it. They didn't seem offended at all....maybe because it wasn't about them. Thanks guys:wink:

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:03 PM

I fail to see how the original post is either funny or fun but ok...

Guys - Leave your ego at the door, not everyone can pull off being the FONZ :tongue:

offtopic I fail to see why you are still not adding to the list slaphead

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:02 PM
BTW putting up a post of the things that I do want in a man would not have been as interesting and funny. GET A SINCE OF HUMOR PEOPLE!

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:59 AM
Okay obviously the entire point of this post was missed. I mean come on gals, you can't honestly tell me that you have never been approached by a man with at least one of these issues. Seriously? Furthermore it was meant to be funny and fun. I do not need a counseling session!!! Just stay on topic and add to the list!!! (ranting and raving...lmao...rofl ) I am beginning to see why men think women NAG. Just sayin.

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:39 AM

You really have to have a sense of humor about all this. The U R HOTZ emails are entertaining and I try to think of new ways to Chrissy Txt replies.bigsmile

Another tip I have for you is to put the original post on your profile instead of in the forums. I doubt many of the inquiries you specified came from forum members although I could be wrong.smokin

Oh and I just have to say. Although you don't want them to blame it on your pic, showing a pic of your trunk will solicit comments. If you pose for it, they are gonna comment.

Just my two. Laugh, have fun, and use the delete key. It does wonders.flowerforyou

I tried to post it on my profile initially but it would not fit? Then I thought hey why not post it on a forum and make it fun. Obviously these women take themselves too seriously. And as for my pic, I don't see a "trunk", I see a women standing in a pose and smiling. If I had faced forward then they would have commented on my boobs. I'm a curvy woman...I can't win either way.

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:25 AM

To get us back on topic, I only want a man who know how to dance to this.

This Beat Is
Automatic, supersonic, hypnotic, funky fresh
Work my body, so melodic, this beat rolls right through my chest
Everybody, ma and papi, came to party
Grab somebody,work ya body, work ya body
Let me see you 1,2 step

[Chorus]
Rock it, Don't Stop it
Everybody get on the floor
Crank the party up
We about to get it on
Let me see you 1,2 step
I love it when you 1,2 step
Everybody 1,2 step
We about to get it on

This Beat Is
Outrageous, so contagious, make you crave it
jazze made it
So retarded,top charteed, ever since the day I started
Strut my stuff and yes I flaunt it
Goodies make the boys jump on it
No I can't control myself
Now let me do my 1,2 step

[Chorus]

We gone drop it like this

[Hook (repeat 2x)]
It don't matter to me, we can dance slow
Whichever way the beat drops our bodies will flow
So swing it over here Mr. DJ
And we will, we will, Rock you

[Missy]
I shake it like Jello, make the boys say hello
cause they know im rockin the beat
i know you heard about a lot of MCees
But they ain't got nothin on me
Because Im 5 foot 2, i wanna dance with you
And Im sophistcated fun, I eat fillet minon
Im nice and young, Best believe im number one

Wow...who knew

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:23 AM

Do you have an age limit, to?
How old is too old?:wink: laugh

Needs to be in my cohort...too young is rape (lol) and too old creeps me out!

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:18 AM

DAYUM...guess that leaves me out ohwell

LOL, sorry...but not reallyohwell

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:17 AM

I put my focus more on what I DO want rather than what I don't want....

While I appreciate your comment I think that one would have to know what they DON'T want in order to know what they DO want and vice versa. And if you read my profile you will see that my "FOCUS" is God, my career, and my child. Sometimes you just have to let people know where you stand. :smile:

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:57 AM
Edited by monilove27 on Sun 07/11/10 11:05 AM
OKAY here’s my RANT..... I am a GOOD heterosexual woman looking for a GOOD heterosexual man. PLEASE do not message, IM, or nudge me if you are ANY of the following:

Married...Engaged...Seeing someone...Involved (however the hell u want to put it!)
Gay...Undercover...You sleep with MEN (however the hell you want to put it!)
A PEDOPHILEdevil (I will shed blood over my child!!!)
Abusiveslaphead (mentally, physically, verbally, or emotionally)
A Liar or a Thiefpitchfork
Uneducatedthink (stopping at a GED/ HS diploma will not do) Looking for an Intimate Encounter:banana: (I am abstinent and if you keep that up u will end up with a STD or HIV/AIDS!!!) Unemployed (I have a career and so should you!)
Have Children that u do not see and PROVIDE forhuh (that is just not acceptable)
Don't like Kids (I have a child)
Smoke (that includes both nicotine and weedsmokin )
Drink excessivelydrinks
ONLY want to comment on how big my butt is and how fine I amdrool (tasteless and not the type of attention I want, AND DON’T U DARE BLAME IT ON MY PIC BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING EXPLICIT ABOUT MY PIC)
To be continued I’m sure…..LADIES FEEL FREE TO CHIME IN:thumbsup: AND ADD TO THE LIST!!!