Community > Posts By > monilove27

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 02:13 PM
Noooooo, her statement was taken out of context...have you watched the entire speech???

and BTW I speak to ALL racist...but let's be real here, white people pretty much started this thing off in America dating all the way back to their treatment of the Native Americans/Indians...we can agree on that right???? flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 01:52 PM

i Tore a muscle in my arm yesterday golfing 27 holes

what's the last injury you did to your body ?

Having a baby!!! 1..2..3..PUSH surprised surprised surprised

rofl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 01:41 PM
oh yeah, welcome....I guess indifferent

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 01:39 PM
Sigh......definitely on my list of what a girl Doesn't want ohwell

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 01:26 PM
I'm a Florida girl that just moved to Texas! laugh laugh laugh :tongue:

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 01:13 PM
....and why the hell isn't Breitbart and Fox News retracting????? oops

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 01:11 PM
1. Breibart and Fox News knew exactly what they were doing when they posted the EDITED version of that speech. And sadly they accomplished their goal. Shame on anyone (including the NAACP) for believing anything that Fox News reports...if you can call what they do reportingfrustrated .

2. Comparing the NAACP to the KKK is laughable laugh laugh laugh.
Your ignorance is on full displaywhat. Organizations like the NAACP would not be necessary if it weren't for the crippling racism and injustice this country was built upon and is still struggling with today.

3. People please think before you speak/act and stop allowing your deep seeded hatred for people to block your common sense...then again if a person is misguided enough to be a racist then common sense probably doesn't come into play often whoa slaphead :laughing:

no photo
Sun 07/18/10 12:29 PM
WOO HOO!!! Party like it's 1999!!!drinker :banana: drinks illshades

Happy Birthday Newark, enjoy!!!

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 10:52 PM
1-800-Vacation

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 10:40 PM
Since when did things like infidelity and having outside children contribute to making a relationship stronger? In my experience it only causes a tremendous amount of pain to all parties involved. Yes the woman may decide to forgive and the man may eventually stop cheating but that doesn't mean that they are "stronger" for it. The consequences of his cheating is something that they will always have to deal with whether it be his outside children or broken trust.

Strong relationships should be built off of honesty, trust, and respect for one another. Those things can and should be established before the relationship ever begins. I have had to learn this the hard way...best to be friends first.

P.S. Your friend sticking it out with her husband doesn't make her any better than you for deciding to leave. They may SEEM happy but remember "everything that glitters aint gold". She did settle...and believe you me she may have forgave but can never forget, and will be reminded of his infidelity everytime she sees one of those outside children (not that it's their fault). And you didn't "give up" on your marriage, your husband did when he cheated....he broke the vows!!!

JMO:smile:

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 12:17 PM
Much Better!!! I was actually able to read it this time without straining me eyesshocked LOL...I use that term a lot too by the way.

And dimples are soooooo cute!...u should feel lucky to have them...I bet u have a great smile...NOW LET US SEE IT!biggrin

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 11:59 AM

I just don't get WHYYYYYYYYY they aren't asking me for my birthdate and social.

shades

Think about it .. 15-20 hrs a MONTH for $300 a WEEK .. DANG

Even if I have to work 20 hrs mo/4 hrs week .. I'm making $60 an HOUR!!!love love love

Unless someone can give me good reason to NOT accept this amazing opportunity just DROPPED in my lap with NO interview ..

Well ... I'm goin for it OK?????

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

oh okay...u are being sarcastic...that means u do know that this is a scam....right???

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 11:56 AM
Are you sure this is not a scam...smells like a scam to me...how did this person get your contact information if you never applied for the jobhuh

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 09:53 PM
Edited by monilove27 on Wed 07/14/10 09:54 PM
I recently posted a thread about what a girl doesn't want and one of the things on my list was guys messaging me just to say how fine I am or how big my butt is. I don't find it flattering at all and I never respond.

My ex used to love to slap my *** and it really pissed me offmad . He thought that because we were dating he was entitled to touch me anytime and anywhere. I did not agree. I told him that it was still my body and he was only allowed to do to it what I gave him permission to. We argued a lot about that. He never got it.

Don't get me wrong I love to cuddle and kiss but there is a big difference between showing affection and groping.

Generally it's not what you say, it's how you say itflowerforyou .

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 08:45 PM
I don't know, do I have to?

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 08:29 PM
Who let the dogs out (woof, woof, woof, woof):banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 08:26 PM
Yep, I watch it almost everyday...don't you?

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 08:24 PM

When eating dates doesn't make you smile anymore.

Eating always makes me smile, DAMNITfrustrated tears

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 08:02 PM
who doesn't???

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 07:59 PM

When you watch Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in a romantic movie together and hate them for it.

or when it pisses you off when couples show affection in public...Get A Damn Roomrant rofl