Community > Posts By > mixalh

mixalh's photo
Mon 09/27/10 10:55 PM
well posting on here is a good start lol

mixalh's photo
Sun 09/26/10 02:52 PM
religion i think had the best of intentions to help make better people ....but along the way ...PEOPLE made off with their own interpretations of what religion is...which one is the supposed true religion and what their supposed true god will do to non-believers and such.

it is said that man is imperfect...yet it is by man that alot of these religions are made and they hide behind verses and bibles n such to promote themselves or to put themselves above reproach.

i believe in god but i believe that his or her or it (?) message has been lost by the many interpretations.

my opinion ...my perspective ....and just mine lol ...and im not sayinga nyone else has to believe as i do lmao...(trying nott o cross any lines there lmao)

i liked ghandi's thoughts on religion...that he beleived that all religions were all just different paths to the same destination....that they all preached god and that god has many names.

that the goal of any religion should be to make a person a better person...and that a religion should not try to assimilate or judge others of different beliefs but to make peace with them and wish them the best in their own lives.

mixalh's photo
Sun 09/26/10 02:38 PM
what a question....men...we all want different things hence going for different women....

im not sure what else to say lol

we'are all different...and what one may want...another doesnt

trying to stay in between it all here as best i can lol

mixalh's photo
Sun 09/26/10 02:33 PM
still new to this place so im getting to know people slowly but surely hehe hehe

what i liked and continue to like is the community feel this place has. friendly and very welcoming

mixalh's photo
Sun 09/26/10 02:29 PM
I'm Libra

mixalh's photo
Thu 09/23/10 12:18 PM
just checked out your profile ... you sound like agreat person....yeah eevryone else ha ssaid it already and i will just join in with them...there's no need to rush into things...take it a day at a time and enjoy everything.

hope what everyone has to say helps you

mixalh's photo
Thu 09/23/10 12:10 PM
hmm yeah ...my main pic is recent ...so yeah thats me lol....as for the others..well I'm pretty sure i'm 6'0 ...anyways yeh i dont see the point in lying...when you find that someone (luck to us all lol) or when you meet someone...they gonna find out the truth heheh

mixalh's photo
Thu 09/23/10 11:58 AM
lol thats awesome...i'll remember that

mixalh's photo
Thu 09/23/10 11:54 AM
Hurt by Johnny Cash (originally made by Nine Inch Nails)

I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
the only thing that's real
the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
but I remember everything
what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt

I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair
full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
beneath the stains of time
the feelings disappear
you are someone else
I am still right here

what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt

I will let you down
I will make you hurt

if I could start again
a million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way

mixalh's photo
Fri 09/17/10 07:40 AM
lol either way ....good luck heheh

mixalh's photo
Fri 09/17/10 07:36 AM
mornin and welcome

mixalh's photo
Thu 09/16/10 03:21 PM
i havent really met anyone yet ....but it will happen lol....and i'd be happy to travel if i had to...like its been said lol...it'd be an adventure

mixalh's photo
Thu 09/16/10 03:18 PM
hey ...umm welcome back lol heheh

mixalh's photo
Wed 09/15/10 09:42 PM
hi and welcome

mixalh's photo
Wed 09/15/10 09:40 PM
its real lol

mixalh's photo
Wed 09/15/10 09:38 PM
It's your love by tim mcgraw and faith hill

mixalh's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:49 PM
just the usual...hey how are you? (small talk) then one of us looking for an out lol "oh ...well i have things to do ...was nice to see you.."

not on the best of terms but not the worst either lol

mixalh's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:46 PM
hello and welcome and check out the site

mixalh's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:45 PM
hi and welcome....check out the forums

mixalh's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:43 PM
in comparison to others no i dont feel very accomplished...but thats the thing....never compare yourself to others because there is no one like you...no on who has gone through what you have.

i feel accomplished in that i have achieved what i have thus far and i feel confident about the future and what it holds.

never too late to do anything...life's full of such stories.