Community > Posts By > mixalh

mixalh's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:39 PM
thats crazy ....argument like that break out during a basketball game. good for the guy who showed some courage to protect someone younger instead of running off to protect himself.

there are real heroic and courageous people :)

mixalh's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:35 PM
thas crazy ....thats the first that i have seen actual evidence of what BP has done...i mean yeah you see it on the news and see the footage but it goes to show you just how selective they can be in what they show you. that's ....it's tragic....can they get these zones restored? undo the damage done?

*sighs*

mixalh's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:30 PM
lol thats awesome hahah

mixalh's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:28 PM
hi...and welcome :)

mixalh's photo
Tue 09/14/10 05:57 PM
love the small chochlate bars ....coffee crisp and oh henry heheh

mixalh's photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:54 PM
its not very hard ...is it? ...do up the profile...join the forums and get to know people....lol

mixalh's photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:52 PM
lol yeah sounds like he was just testing those "waters" ....lol the boy probably fell for you heheh

mixalh's photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:22 PM
lol now thats crazy haahahha

mixalh's photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:09 PM
i don't know....i guess the no reply is an answer...not a nice one lol as it leavse you wonderin...did i say something wrong lol.

*shrugs* i try not to take it personally and brush it off and keep on rollin :)

mixalh's photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:06 PM
probably agood reason why he wasnt on his cell ....so easy to look at it negatively. just take it a day at a time and enjoy it.

best of luck

mixalh's photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:03 PM
i'd go for the 2nd one....be all over the place flying around heheheh

mixalh's photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:00 PM
hi and welcome

mixalh's photo
Mon 09/13/10 01:43 PM
iw ish i was going to work....soupin up the resume and checkin out the job market....

mixalh's photo
Mon 09/13/10 01:32 PM
yeah wrestling has changed ...just as there are those who are against it there are those who love it.

i said it before in another post...i grew up watching wrestling in the 80s up till the current. yeah i can rememberw atching alot of matches and yeah tehre was interviews but nothing as long as now. and there certainly wasnt as much flesh shown lol.

yeah there's alot more talk now or show....but i wont take anything form those that can do the talking and the walking. some kick *** interviews and showmanship.

yeah john cena lol....

YOU WANT SOME!!!....COME GET SOME!!

THE CHAMP IS ....HEREEEEEE!

mixalh's photo
Mon 09/13/10 01:06 PM
there's been alot of changes...life's done to that me....have experienced loss and heartbreak as well as been downright humbled.

also as the years tack on ...i've learned and have made more peace with myself as to who i am :)

mixalh's photo
Mon 09/13/10 01:04 PM
you're the man!....*starts writing everything done* ...this is good stuff...

lol jk

what you say is true ...hats off to you and people like you :)

cheers!

mixalh's photo
Mon 09/13/10 12:58 PM
thats sad to hear ...but you did get out and it sounds like you have agood attitude...learn from it and keep on rollin. best of luck to you !

mixalh's photo
Mon 09/13/10 12:55 PM
welcome to the cult....we are ...the minglers!

would you like some kool aid?

jk lmao

welcome...just check out teh forums n all like everyone else said

mixalh's photo
Mon 09/13/10 12:40 PM
thats crazy....i have heard that there was alot of shady elements to the attack on 9/11...that there was alot of theories and also that the gov't knew that an attack was imminent.

interesting!

mixalh's photo
Mon 09/13/10 12:31 PM
there was a bus full of native men who had managed to save up money to leave their reservation and head to vegas to gamble. It was of course a mens trip as it was full of guys. the bus was filled with 50 men in all and they were all excited to head to vegas and try their luck at the slots and other gambling venues. Halfway into their trip however the bus swerved as one of it's tires blew and they got into a giant accident and all were killed immediately.

the men found themselves up at heavens gate and were gathered around as St. Peter announced to them all "Before you go into heaven, god has said that you may all have one wish as you were all in such a horrific accident, so please line up for your wish."

the men lined up and as the first one came up to st.peter, st. peter asked the man "my child...what is it that you wish?"

the native man stood there thinking for a minute then smiled as he said to st. peter, " i wish for you to make me handsome like brad pitt!" St. Peter smiled and nodded and POOF the native man was made very handsome as he walked into heaven.

the men seeing this all nodded and made the same wish as they came up to St. Peter.

now as the line was dying down a man was laughing shaking his head, he was the 48th. He walked up to st. peter still laughing and st. peter asked him "and what is your wish child?"

the native man shook his head laughing really hard said "i wish you would make them all ugly again!"