Community > Posts By > mixalh

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 09:53 PM
i have only been to one concert ...went and saw Korn and mudvayne...tahtw as years ago....waitin to go see another great one!

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 09:43 PM
talk about asking one of the hardest questions lol....

people been trying to define it for years...no centuries...

not sure the human language can do it justice

but ...its kool you're trying

true love is...acceptance for your faults and imperfections and being loved for them...being loved for who you are on the bad days and the good days...and feeling more of that love everyday

lol ...thats not it but its a small try from me ..

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 09:37 PM
thats rough....

tahts alot to go through and alot to have to think about and feel. im not sure what decision i'd make

i'd just want some time to cool down ...not be so upset and try think about everything in abetter state of mind.

it all comes down on you and what you think your friendship is worth...as well as your friend?

i believe that people can change...i've seen it...buta t the same time i also firmly believe that they must want to change.

good luck

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 09:27 PM
it all depends on the situation and well there's just too many what ifs lmao....what it all comes down to is ...that it is your choice.

me...yeah iw ould have to say i would travel to meet that special someone...and distance....well it wouldnt really matter if we *both* felt there was some real potential there.

the thing for me is that time and trust would have to be built...the time to comfortably get to know someone and wash away any doubts you may have.

life is meant to be lived and enjoyed. life doesnt just happen all the time...we have to do our part and get up and take a chance ...

we can't always play it safe...we are bound to get hurt...we are bound to experience some form of negativity but we mustn't let that fade out the positive sides to life and all the great possibilities...i feel like i am preaching lmao.

if you want it...go for it...at least you can say...i tried...i went for it lol B-)

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 09:19 PM
well i dont consider myself a slob lol....i like to dress comfortably, i live in the country so ...jeans, shirt and hoodie...i dunno lol.

i will say that i will dress up when it counts lol...when i have a date or an outing ...

or for some special occasion ...the holidays....weddings

i am who i am...i wont bend over backwards to be someone im not or potray something im not.

i am open to constructive criticism tho lol!

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 08:26 PM
i was visiting some family and had slept right in...anyways i woke up and boom they were telling me about what had happened. ic ouldnt believe it and at first thought they were joking....till i saw the news coverage and even then the full measure of what had happened didnt hit me until much later.

now ...i don't understand it...im not sure it ever will be understood and maybe this is an old old question....why?

i have respect for those that wer ethere and helped and did what they could to help others...and my heart goes out to those who had experienced any loss because of what happened.

hats off

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 08:22 PM
hmmm....well i agree that the times have changed and it makes sense that the music would change with it as well as all the otehr facets of life and society.

in a way i like it ...i mean...with eminem/rihanna -love the way you lie....thats a powerful song in a way ...i like how it brings to light abusive relationships. but this could just be me looking for that silver lining.

alot of the music has a message to it...nickelbacks-if everyone cared, billy talent -nothing to lose, sick puppies -all the same....i could go on.

im not sure we can change society (yet) so for the time being we can go along with it and do what we can with what we have *shrugs* lol. the way i see it, alot of topics that weren't supposed to be talked about are coming to light and are being acknowledged. there was a time when divorces were frowned upon...a time when women weren't allowed to vote....changes happened.

just my thoughts....if that answered your question in any way lol.

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 08:11 PM
good luck ....there are good men out there

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 08:04 PM
just wanted to say that this site is kool...alot of friendly people fromw hat i been lookin at thru the forums n all.

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 08:00 PM
i have no problems with someone who is tatooed...i like to look at them and admire the artwork as well as where it is placed which can be pretty kool. i dont have any tattoos ...yet...i always think about it but have never done it.

i woudl have no probs with someone who has them.

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:57 PM
you do what you want ....no need to ask ok ...lol :D the point for me is that im here and im getting a chance to meet and share with all you B-)

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:56 PM
awesome! hats off to who started this...and i agree...all women are beautiful and deserve respect...

nuff said heheh

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:51 PM
the zombie survival guide
world war z
both by max brooks

and stephen kings night shift

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:48 PM
hey

i got to watch the other guys with will ferrell and mark wahlberg...awesome and funny show lol!!

also i went to see the expendibles!! awesome show! not a bad action flick

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:30 PM
yeah im a tyler perry fan...i havent seen this movie though...the...i can do bad all by myself...heard it was pretty good though...also i havent seen the family that prays.

now the why did i get married 2...now that show's different...have you seen it?

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:28 PM
yeh yeah! thsi friday it comes out in 3d....big fan of the resident evil movies! also of george a romero heheh

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:26 PM
lol alright i have a few....

when you bring up some cartoons you watched as a kid...then they look at you with that "who is that?" face lol

when you tell them about some of the tunes you listen to, and then they look at you and say something like ..."you still listen to that?"

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:22 PM
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day, saying, "I will try again tomorrow." Mary Ann Radmacher.

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:17 PM
whoa this topic has sure evolved ...iw ill just say my piece lol and hope i dont offend anyone.

i have nothing against BBW...you know for the longest time i had no idea what that term meant lol. but it's a label in itself and in a way shows how society is.

now myself i have been blessed in the past to be with someone and i didnt care what others thought of her, she was beautiful to me and i made sure she knew it.

when it comes down to it...a person is a person...feelings and everything....a human being. we all deserve respect and love (to love and be loved) and to laugh and live!

so yeah a whole lotta love and respect

mixalh's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:09 PM
hey im new to this site ...just wanted to say hi