Community > Posts By > mixalh

mixalh's photo
Sun 01/23/11 12:55 AM
yeh im from BC ....

mixalh's photo
Wed 12/29/10 11:26 PM
hey hows it goin ...been a long time since i been on :)

mixalh's photo
Wed 12/29/10 11:21 PM
been a long time since i been on here....welcome :)

mixalh's photo
Mon 11/22/10 08:17 PM
people are different ...we all have our stories ...and alot of people do not fit that "mold" and when they dont they tend to get labelled.

i'd say give it some time n get to know eachother some more :)

in the end .....

hope it all works out .... best of luck!

mixalh's photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:08 AM
cofee's going....breaky is cookin ....just about ready to start my day ....be delivering wood to people in need of it for the cold winter comin up ...*yawns* hopefully can get alot delivered to the people....its startin to get chilly here

hope you all have agreat day

mixalh's photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:05 AM
mixalh is the word for black bear in my language :) love bears B-)

mixalh's photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:03 AM
you'll find someone ...good people do exist and good things do happen to goood people :) be proud of yourself and realize that you have something to offer B-) confidence and just live your life and good things will happen!

cheers buddy! n good luck :)

mixalh's photo
Tue 11/09/10 07:59 AM
dating then if its great then committed dating and where ever it goes from there :)

mixalh's photo
Tue 11/09/10 07:56 AM
gonna agree with everyone else....either one can make the move if they both like whqat they see B-)

hello n welcome :)

mixalh's photo
Thu 10/28/10 08:19 PM
hey welcome to the site ...

mixalh's photo
Thu 10/28/10 08:18 PM
hey welcome to the site :)

mixalh's photo
Thu 10/28/10 12:22 AM
hmmm...not sure...i mean....in my past relationships...they all had different bodytypes...it was the voice that drew me...the laugh...their eyes...little things like that i guess. we just "clicked" lol

B-)

mixalh's photo
Thu 10/28/10 12:13 AM
hello n welcome....best of luck to find what you lookin for :)

mixalh's photo
Tue 10/26/10 11:31 PM
lmao...well the government says i'm indian lol...does that count? though i think a certain someone was lost when he thought he discovered India lol.

mixalh's photo
Mon 10/25/10 12:29 PM
lol thats so awesome....welcome to mingle...hope you find what you lookin for! B-)

mixalh's photo
Mon 10/25/10 12:19 PM
hey ...welcome to mingle...as the usal saying is...join the forums and get to knw people n let them get to know you. notthing to be nervous about....we all people here

mixalh's photo
Mon 10/25/10 12:16 PM
welcome to the new age brother heheh ....

maybe thats just the way she is.....she pays her own way B-) nothingw rong with that. times have changed and maybe not everyone has changed with them but there are people who have. other than that we're all different. over time her attitude could change :) to be real...this is who she is right?

if you like her great and she likes...great! enjoy it :)

best of luck B-)

mixalh's photo
Mon 10/25/10 01:32 AM
hey welcome :)

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/24/10 10:11 PM
welcome :)

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/24/10 01:38 PM
All Religions are True: "I came to the conclusion long ago … that all religions were true and also that all had some error in them, and whilst I hold by my own, I should hold others as dear as Hinduism. So we can only pray, if we are Hindus, not that a Christian should become a Hindu … But our innermost prayer should be a Hindu should be a better Hindu, a Muslim a better Muslim, a Christian a better Christian." (Young India: January 19, 1928) -Gandhi

i have said it before n will say ita gain as best i can :) i believe in religion...i believe that it is a part of life and we all have our own beliefs. i believe that all are different winding paths towards the same destination....god...for god has many names :)

we all have our own opinions and beliefs ...to each their own ...and a sgandhi put it....we should all hope n pray that our beliefs, whatever they may be, make us better people.

what i believe is not better than anyone elses...but at the same time ...i would like to think that it's not any lesser than anyone elses either.

there ya go *throws 2 cents*

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10