Community > Posts By > mixalh

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 02:38 PM
hi-looo

lol hows it goin :)

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 11:46 AM
"Oh you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here *maniacal laughter*" -Cheshire Cat

lol from good ol alice in wonderland lol

welcome!

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 01:48 AM
hi annie and welcome :)

mixalh's photo
Fri 10/15/10 12:20 PM
i could list so many things but in the end...when it comes down to it ....just want her to be who she is...i mean if im attracted and i like her then thats it lol.

we all want to be liked, loved and accepted for who we are ...so yeah

mixalh's photo
Fri 10/15/10 12:15 PM
hello and welcome heheh

mixalh's photo
Thu 10/14/10 08:10 PM
hmmm...to each their own...best of luck there bud

mixalh's photo
Thu 10/14/10 03:53 PM
hmm its been quite a while since i babysat but when i did...i would charge just 2.50 an hour per child....

as for overnight stays...charge the same ... cause even when they asleep you gotta watch over them and be ready in case of any emergencies...or sometimes i'd be nice and just count the waking hours *shrugs*

but yeah...that does sound like an awful lot of work.

maybe look into what butlers n maids make an hour on the average?

hehe anyways something definitely has to be done...so hope it all works out for her

mixalh's photo
Thu 10/14/10 03:47 PM

forest gump is a good example... made a good life just gumping thoruogh...

lol thats awesome...just gumping thru ...

all he ddi was run ...right? lol

mixalh's photo
Thu 10/14/10 03:43 PM
way to go...love that attitude! :)

mixalh's photo
Thu 10/14/10 03:40 PM
just a vitamin uusally

centrum forte once a day :p

mixalh's photo
Thu 10/14/10 03:37 PM
hey ...welcome welcome :)

mixalh's photo
Thu 10/14/10 02:13 PM
its goin alright ...how are you? and welcome!

mixalh's photo
Thu 10/14/10 02:11 PM
well its called a new start and thats wht it is....when you move somewhere new its a struggle to get on your feet and to get to that place where everything is alright.

on top of that where you are emotionally will definitely have an effect on where you are...who you live with and what you do.

just remember why you moved and take it one step at a time....one day at a time. if you have a shitty day...then be thankful when that day is done because tmrw is another day and who knows what could happen.

you can do this....:)

you have made it two months already :)

best of luck to you!

mixalh's photo
Wed 10/13/10 11:40 PM
hey just makin a late nite meal...didnt have supper around the uusal time...but im hungry and a snack just wont do it lol...other than just relaxin

what you up to ?

mixalh's photo
Wed 10/13/10 11:29 PM
hey hows it goin?? :)

mixalh's photo
Mon 10/11/10 11:03 PM
well sometimes it works in a relationship and sometimes it doesnt...it's just the way it is...depsite your intentions. best thing you could do is just brush offf your shoulders and keep on going n keep trying :)

life is a dance and its no fun if you just sit it out heheh

mixalh's photo
Mon 10/11/10 10:59 PM
i have done this many times...looked back n wondered...did i make the right choice? sometimes i did and sometimes i felt i didnt...and for the ones where i didnt make a good choice...i have done my best to try and learn from it.

sometimes what it takes is just owning up to the mistake...sayin yeh i messed up....and then going from there. acknowledge the past and learn from it and living today and hoping for the best for tomorrow heheh

mixalh's photo
Mon 10/11/10 10:54 PM
hello ...welcome to mingle...heheh

mixalh's photo
Mon 10/11/10 10:51 PM
racism is a hard thing and as can be seen one that is very controversial. i am first nations and like many others i have also grown up experiencing racism as well as facing an uphill battle to live.

i have taken some social work courses also and have learned that statistically minorities are on the top of most lists ...be it living in poverty, suicide, incarceration, diseases and second rate education. and the list goes on...the system doesnt work and hasnt worked since the beginning of contact. now i dont even have to state stats ...i could just look at my home and at the nieghboring places....it is a sad reality.

now to be fair ...there are changes being made and there are people whose eyes are being opened everyday and there are people who are working to change the way things are for the better. i hope and pray for these changes not for me but for the future generations. i hope to have a hand in helping bring along any change :)

mixalh's photo
Mon 10/11/10 10:25 PM
yeah im stuffed n just relaxin...thanksgiving here as well heheh