Community > Posts By > undrboss

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 07:12 PM

I understand what you're getting at. And you may be right. But the main point, Anyone, male or female who does this and is over the age of 6, knows better. They are doing it to get attention. For the most part, it's a roundabout way of letting other like-minded people know what you're looking for. To me, that's the bottom line to it.

point taken

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 06:33 PM
Charles,

my point was women can get away with 69 in their profile name because most men dont care , if they see she is good looking they seem to overlook that.

Most women would be turned off by the majority of profile with lewd or sexual connotation , but what Im saying is if the guy is good looking to them they will peak at his profile vs a guy they don't find attractive.

They may not respond but they might peak at it vs a profile that they find the guy unattractive

That is all that Im saying.

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 06:06 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 05:57 PM
yawn yawn

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 05:42 PM
Edited by undrboss on Fri 05/25/18 05:42 PM

Well then, the topic is about "rude names"

Topic: Are women really attracted to rude profile names?

Could be that your profile name is something rude. Is it?

well its not about me ,my profile name bothers some people yes but lets stick to the OP question.

Most women are turned off by the obvious rude/provocative profile name, but a lot of them will tell you that they will at least look at the guys profile if he is good looking, they might not respond or some will respond to give him crap vs if the guy is unattractive, overweight etc.

If most women received a message from a guy like that they would delete right away and block him.

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 05:17 PM

Well you're wrong.. I have not made any judgement about you... yet.

Why? does your profile name have a sexual connotation too?

does my profile name have a sexual connotation ?

let me think about that one for a sec??

Ahhh no.

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 05:02 PM
well maybe they are naive, like I said Ive had a few who were actually decent, no sexual innuendos or provocative pics with the 69 in their profile and they didnt creep me out like most .

I dont think you should be so judgmental , Im sure youve judged me because of my profile name too .

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 04:36 PM

Anyone on a dating site using 69 in the profile name knows exactly what 69 means and if a guy pursues Princess69 then good luck to him.

Please do not talk about other members in forums... it's against forum rules.

first thing I was making a point, I wasn't talking bad about her because there is NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT HER.

I said she comes across as a decent person , with morals and all the good stuff a man looks for in a woman, if that is talking about her being bad then I really think its time to pack it in.

Ive had messages from those with 69 because it was the year of their birth, but Ive also had pervs with 69 and I ignore or block them.

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 04:20 PM

hahahaha
I don't think so. All men who choose to use rude names on a dating site
are trolls and should be avoided like the plague.

if you say so, the reality is the better the looking the person is the more leeway they have

Its a double standard.

There is a poster on here her profile name is Shybutkind, she comes across as decent, has morals and all the good stuff most guys look for in a woman, but if a guy profile name is Shybutkind, he would be ridicule left, right and center.

If a good looking female profile name was Princess69, honeylove , would most guys question it?

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 04:02 PM
depends on the what the guy looks like

the better looking the guy the more he can get away with silly, rude or provocative profile names

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 02:32 PM
Is there an age limit to join M2, I assumed it was 18
yet he was looking for highschool girls... WTF

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 02:30 PM

post your pick to win, and if you want the final score too...

me - Eagles 27-24 over the Patriots

also congrats to JJ Watt NFL Man of the Year winner from
the Houston Texans...that is one good guy, right there...

JJ Watt is one of the good guys yet GQ magazine picked that scum crap quarterback Kaepernick.

Maybe he get a job in the CFL then you dont have to worry about standing for our anthem up there , I wonder the Canadians would react if kaepernick kneels down for their anthem.

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 02:26 PM
And he is gone

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 02:08 PM
you have to go through his secretary and two assistants before you even get an email from him

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 02:06 PM
can I add any more options?

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 02:06 PM
Personally I dont think youre going to find quality people on the dating side, Ive read some of the comments from my British or is it English Posters on here, they are good people and they have problems with meeting quality people.

You're better off on the forums and meeting some of the good guys on here from your country.

It doesn't matter how many good pics or how good your profile is , you're going to get a lot of incoming messages from creeps, whack jobs, pervs, married/attached.

I would say less than 10% are quality.

Ive been on a month and the amount of messages Ive received good Lord, I had to put an age limit to stop them messaging me.

Anyways my two cents or two quids as you folks say over there.

Enjoy and have fun

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 01:56 PM
Lars you are assuming that cheaters have the moral character to even think about that

THEY DONT, they only think about themselves.

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 01:54 PM

Just heard a shooting in Noblesville, Indiana. A seventh grader wielding two hand guns. When they can't obtain an AR15 they'll use something else. Bombs, cars, trucks, etc. When will we stop looking at the guns as the killers and find help for these disturbed people?

I own a hand gun and obtained a carry permit. So far I have "never" carried my weapon. This Noblesville, Indiana event occurred close to home and I'm having second thoughts about carrying.

Another question: this all seemed to have ramped up in 1999 at Columbine. What has happened to our society that has triggered this?

In Oklahoma City, Oklahoma yesterday a guy shoot several individuals at a restaurant. As the shooter left the restaurant he was confronted with a civilian who possessed a concealed weapon. The citizen shot the assailant and is being heralded as a hero. Had a citizen not had a weapon more people would have been shot.

Of course, the anti-gun people have no comment on this incident. The democrate's in congress are strangely silent. What they want is to deny guns to all citizens. When this happens only the drug lords, gang members, criminals and mentally disturbed will obtain guns illegally and all of the gun laws in the country won't stop them.

of course you wont hear a damn thing Dave, the Clinton News Network will dismiss as an outlier or whatever excuse they will come up

The Trump Super pac station aka Fox News will give it a few seconds of coverage assuming Hannity can fit it between Trump praises and the People's republic of MSNBC and RT wont say a damn word about it.

But guess what WE KNOW guns saves lives and those citizens will honor that hero.

God bless him.

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 10:04 AM

You need to get out more boss,
I saw a fruit bat dropping a barrel bomb on a python when I was in the jungle! laugh
:thumbsup:

we have a lot of brown and red bats here, and most of them are not too smart

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 09:37 AM
true Mikey

but I have to say yes some do use sometime of tool but when I see a monkey or ape manufacture a bow and arrow then we can talk.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25