Community > Posts By > undrboss

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 02:14 PM
your profile says youre 23

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 02:06 PM

Basically, it the civil liberties brigade,
Against there human rights to be survailed!
Going back to victims, don't they have rights?

It seems the British Government wants to kill free speech.
I cant see why camera monitoring is an issue?

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 01:59 PM
aah

no

more like Hell no.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 01:56 PM
why are some Brits opposed to camera monitoring?

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 01:52 PM
Edited by undrboss on Thu 05/24/18 02:04 PM
I think if he really lived in the city, he would be arrested? no

a 23 year old looking for a teen?

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 01:38 PM
run

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 01:02 PM

One of the biggest reasons for our increased shootings (very minimal )
Is related to drugs.

your street cops ( bobbies) dont but the Armed response team does, they are in two man patrols with Heckler and Koch MP5 rifles in certain London neighborhoods.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 12:51 PM
Edited by undrboss on Thu 05/24/18 12:58 PM

Who's going to make the parents do that undrboss? I suppose if they stopped teaching it in schools, then maybe more parents would step up to the plate... maybe, maybe not.

Then there are parents who do teach all that to their kids at an early age, yet when the kids reach adulthood, they chuck all that teaching out the window, run amok and decide for themselves what's right and what's wrong.

I do know that what comes easy gets taken for granted. If a person has to work their tail off in order to buy something, they tend to take better care of it compared to those who have it given to them. Maybe it would work the same way when it comes to marriage?

I see both sides of it... guess there's no easy solution or answer.

that is part of the problem Piscesmoon, the parents should be doing that

I will give you an example, my parents when I was younger taught as a lot, do you know why I dont do drugs, my parents at an early brought us down to where druggies hang out and made us watch them how they react and all, it scared the crap out of us.

My folks had the sex talk with us and of course they went to the extreme to show us pregnant teens, young folks with HIV, HPV, Cancer you name it

a lot of this stuck with me and my siblings , even though the profile name suggest differently we grew up in the neigborhood where la cosa nostra was a part of the community and we saw what they did and the life they have and the death and destruction that follows.

Who taught my parents all that? their parents, the community, the church, and not school.

they have 4 normal kids, two married with kids and the other two as normal as normal can get.

Some people value family more than others.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 12:42 PM

It's strange though isn't it. I had some Asian freinds at school who had arranged marriages, I don't think they were looking forward to it, but to the best of my knowledge they remain happily married. Divorce in arranged marriages is significantly smaller than otherwise. Yet India today is going through a sort of american 50s 60s phase, (an era that seems to be often romantised) partly due to young people having more disposable income, due to the improving economy, but also because of the rise of what are termed 'love marriages' where you are able to pick your own partner. Which is better, I don't know, I suppose time will tell

except they dont tell you that some of the husbands in arranged marriages cheats on their wives.

They don't tell you that wives don't have many rights as the men and it depends on the caste system they fall into.

I was watching this BBC documentary on women who were widowed after the arranged marriage and it was an eye opener, the women after their husband died you think would be taken care of from his family? nope
they get tossed aside because the family think they are bad luck because the husband died and some end up living in ghettos begging for money

some of these women wished they could have practiced SATI, if you dont know what Sati is, its an act where the widow burns herself to death after the death of her husband, the Indian parliament banned this in 1988.

So Arranged marriages arent as it cracked up to be.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 12:30 PM

This is funny to me.

Canadians are unarmed but anyone of us Canadians can snipe you from 100yrds out.LOL

Yea we get chit stolen, it happens...

down there you have gun culture.

up here, we have insurance culture.

It's only material and can easily be replaced... that's our culture, not that I like it or anything, I'd love to bust a cap in some mofo that steals my chit from my home, I think we can all agree on that.

except if a motherless phuck breaks into our house We can blow is azz away
that part is good.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 12:18 PM

picsesmoon,

I dont think making it difficult to obtain is the answer, because people will find ways around it.

What should be done is from an early age an emphasis on relationships, what it takes to succeed, conflict resolution, how to deal with finances, kids, discipline, moral value etc, instead of learning about how to put a condom on a cucumber perhaps life lessons should be taught .

Its like sex education, who should teach it? I dont believe its the schools job to teach it, yet the libs insists teachers should.

Its the parents job to teach .

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 12:03 PM
and Tom you just made my point.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 11:50 AM
I dont agree that marriages should be harder to get

the problem with today's marriage is most people have an unrealistic expectation of marriage from the get go.

We live in a quick fix society so when something isnt working we throw it away, same with relationships and marriage.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 11:30 AM
buy him a beer

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 11:27 AM

Sup Boss...

The underworld always had structure, those scores to settle were always done away from the general public, till a 12 yr old kid died being too close in a jeep bombing. Gloves came off on organized crime, now we have unorganized crime by rogue gangs. Still, our citizens have no reason to carry weapons around.

dont I know It, I grew up in an area where la cosa was particularly the Genovese and Lucchese family members lived.

So I do know the culture, but you are right about the gloves coming off and the unorganized gangs, but remember Canada doenst have the same gun culture as it is here.

Your gun culture is folks getting together on the range to shoot, or go hunting, and criminals with the guns tend to target other criminals except when they try and rob banks.

Here it is different, some criminals car jack, or house invasions with weapons having a weapon to fend them off until the police gets there makes sense.

Im going to assume most burglars break into homes up there because most of you folks dont carry weapons.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 09:20 AM

As a northern neighbor to the most armed country on the planet, let me chime in.

The 2nd amendment is outdated and since amendments can be amended ohwell it should include an annex that forbids the possession of weapons in common spaces, I have no problem with people owning bazookas to defend their property, to protect family against governmental tyranny at home, fine. Your armed citizens aren't stopping F..All in gun crimes, no reason Granma dynamite to be carrying oozies Yo!

The only citizens that should be permitted to carry weapons in common areas(public) are police officers, private security guards, military folks, firemen and maybe a few other choice civil servants. You'd be shocked at how many of these people exist in the US, all having strict firearms training and quarterly psychological assessments.

Vote for me and nobody gets hurt smokin

Well Justin Trudeau's cuz

The problem with your thinking is, criminals have guns, the mentally unstable have guns.

Gun free zones invite all sorts of unsavoury characters, what the media hasnt told you is the areas with the most gun crime violence are low income areas where gangs thrive.

Just like I used to read about the Mafia in your province particularly Montreal had mafia gang shootings including a boss if I'm not mistaken, you have bike gang turf wars, but this gang stuff doesn't happen much in Quebec city? but we generally know your country is safe.

Mass shooting is a small percentage compared to the gun deaths from hand guns from criminals and the drug trade.

that is something the media wont point out.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 09:09 AM
yeah I can see that Sport.

not sure why you would change it in mid stream.

well Im out of here, enjoy

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 09:08 AM
she has clipped a few mortadellas who bothered her.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 08:54 AM
dude, I will let you in on a secret.

People in America, cant speak for Canada or Mexico, but in America,people start dating in highschool, its considered normal.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 08:32 AM
Well, unless this is addressed to a sociology class, your post makes no sense to the average person.

The example Ms.Harmony brought is an example of punishing for a consquence
Robbing a convenience store getting caught and the law punishing you by making a guest of the state in one of their fine institution.

Back to your scenario, if someone cheats, they do so by their choice, what is the punishment for their indiscretion?

If they are married and they are caught cheating, is divorce a punishment or the result of the cheat, a wife cutting off her hubby's pecker is probably a example of a draconian punishment but its against the law at least in America.

What exactly is the legal punishment for cheating?

We know what the punishment for cheating is if you cheat at school on your test, or cheat the IRS for taxes.

I do agree that a lot of people do mix up punishment and consequences.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25