Community > Posts By > undrboss

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 09:18 AM

No, humans need to constantly evolve to survive, we have evolved greatly over the last century if you look at it!
Flying, cars the internet : but our evolution is more in the way of tools as opposed to physical now!

Youre a good man Mikey, it pains me to tell you that I dont agree with you on this one.

Evolution is about a species changing to adapt to their new surroundings or however the evolutionist phrase it

Progression is a human trait based on human inventions
Apes dont create things, mankind does.

because if that was the case Apes and monkeys would be creating things to benefit their kind?no.

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 09:05 AM
Edited by undrboss on Fri 05/25/18 09:10 AM

I think they can trace how some spices have evolved, those that haven't (some monkeys )for example didn't need to, you find this on some remote islands. If there is no threat and plenty of food there is no need to change!

so youre saying in a few thousand years from now Humans will evolve again, so what do you think they will evolve to?

because progress happens all the time and there is a threat to food, water, the air, so what will the human race evolve to?

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 08:56 AM
Evolution is still a theory, its not a law or fact

Evolution isn't testable, there is little scientific evidence to support evolution

The whole Idea that man evolved from monkeys and apes? please.

Why are there monkeys and apes today if that was the case?

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 07:47 AM
:
women aren't honest themselves; saying they don't want fake guys but they have fake hair, nails, and too much makeup

how is having fake hair, nails, too much make up equates to a woman honesty?

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 07:45 AM
have you done your 100 push ups yet?

is she going to show you the bush? or do you take her at her word?

does that mean she wont shave her mustache if she has one?

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 07:43 AM
wonderful as usual

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 07:42 AM
opera producer

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 07:41 AM
I wonder if storm is a vegan?

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 07:27 AM
the last two boyfriends that disrespected her ended up as shark food

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 07:15 AM
I wonder what she wonders?

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 07:14 AM

Both.

It is a mistake one chooses to make. Many who do either do not care if there are repercussion or believe they won't get caught.

It is not a mistake in the sense of "I didnt mean to do it" or "oops, what do you mean that wasn't you?" .. Sadly it is a mistake many have "forgiven" their lovers for making.

mis·take
məˈstāk/Submit
noun
an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.

" I didn't mean to do it " isn't the same as " Oops , what do you mean that wasn't you "

I didn't mean to do it is a choice one makes that isn't a mistake.

Oops , what do you mean that wasn't you? depends on the circumstance, for instance if it was because you witness an action and there was a mistaken identity that is a mistake, having sex with someone other than your partner isn't a mistake its a choice one makes

when choice is involved its not considered a mistake in judgment , unless that person is weak minded.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 06:43 PM
kisses

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 03:39 PM
Tom

what I mean was Gangs are inspired by money, power and greed, yes they hate, but hate isnt their motivating factor.

Money and power is.

Some folks like the Aryan brotherhood who are inspired by hate is what Im comparing it too.

Black Gang bangers are not motivated by killing white folks unless they get in their way of making money or a turf war

that is what I mean.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 02:54 PM

Those things are best left as personal.

Once a month I go to the local tire Center and have my d**k aligned and my balls balanced

No reason for her to know about that
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 02:50 PM

GUNS
We are still talking about gun control, right?
You know, using cameras to watch for gun toting crazies and all that?

Hate inspires a lot of gun violence but not all of it.
Not only can you hate someone and not gun anyone down you can gun people down you don't hate. People you don't even know enough to hate.

I don't know if I agree with that Tom.

If we are talking about gun death homicides in America,80% of it is gang and drug related.

the rest domestic abuse, negligence and mass murders, hate is only a small percentage.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 02:32 PM
huh?

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 02:27 PM

Where in America we can talk about those things and not worry about getting fined.

Depends how far out they are with there thinking.
It's one thing to discuss it but another to preach hate! Now this would be deemed as free speech by the activists but it's in sighting violence.
you can't have anti speeches, not all muslims are the same just as not all american or British are the same.

They from what Ive seen from their videos are not preaching hate, they are saying the same things as Douglas Murray and Tommy Robinson, kind of weird to pair those two, or even Katie Hopkins.

The three I mentioned are actually tamer than Robinson and Hopkins.

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 02:21 PM
what do you mean lu Rosemary?

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 02:19 PM
A senior in Highschool for the most part is still a minor , you know under 18

no photo
Thu 05/24/18 02:18 PM

It's not a problem unless you're a drug dealing low life!
And this government has done more for free speech than most,
There are some things as you can appreciate that the public don't need to know, security measures etc

Ive read that the British Government doesnt tolerate anti muslim speech and recently the banned a Canadian You tuber and an Austrian and American You tuber because they speak up against Islam

Where in America we can talk about those things and not worry about getting fined.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25