Community > Posts By > undrboss

no photo
Sat 05/26/18 10:37 AM
we agree on something Ms.Harmony
wow.

and that is so true and well said.

no photo
Sat 05/26/18 10:28 AM

I'm not making an assumption you assuming that I am....and how can you say not everybody and you just one person lol
This is what you don't get.....there is a difference between stereotyping and generalizing......
Now I can understand your frustration with I have to look at your perspective and I disagree with it however accept it as that's my opinion and move on lol I'm not going round and round with you trying to convince me to change my mind lol

oh, I'm assuming that you're assuming? rightttttt.

Do you know what a stereotype is Gable?

Let me help you out, stereotypes are OVERGENERALIZATIONS and those the believe that ALL people share the same something in common often not based on facts

Generalizations are beliefs that many people in a group share something in common often based on fact, negative or positive.

Off topic

your friend said in your thread that got shut down

I've noticed women, in general, keep track of how much a man spends on a date. Then they use that information to make judgments. Making it worse, women have varying scales by which they make these judgments. While one woman might think you're careless with your money, another may be flattered you spent the money on her.

I keep the dates simple until I understand who she is and how much I really like her. Then the sky's the limit.

most people with more than a modicum of understanding of the english language would take general as an idiom or an adjective , unless otherwise stated.

This is what I wanted to state before the mods locked that thread.

Do you see where I'm coming from now Gable?

no photo
Sat 05/26/18 09:42 AM
Edited by undrboss on Sat 05/26/18 09:46 AM

I already explained it how women with fake hair and nails don't love themselves....
I'm not going round and round on anything you just think i have some hidden Easter egg with my message lol....its plain as day........
generalization means it's generally true.....
and speaking of generalities last time ive checked you were one of the few people that got my topic shut down so I've said what I've said and you do too so....
accept it as it is

no, you didnt explain you made an assumption and you want us to accept your assumption.

By the way I wasn't the cause of your thread being shut down, it was your friend with his nasty comments was the cause, my contribution was me defending a comment I made.

back to the topic.

so generalizations means its generally true? no because weak generalization and haste generalizations are not true most times

This is what you don't get, If I said that the highest percentage of inmates in Prisons are african americans , so does that mean that african americans are responsible for a lot of violent crimes because I said generally African americans commit a lot of the crimes

Or would you think that Im making a racist statement?

generalizations right?

no photo
Sat 05/26/18 09:10 AM
fanbeeping tastic.

no photo
Sat 05/26/18 09:09 AM
Subway laugh laugh

Im surprised they are still in business, their food blows.

no photo
Sat 05/26/18 09:06 AM

I know all I needed to know....yes we can agree to disagree as long as you have facts to back it up....so saying you don't care is doing you a disservice because we all care at the end of the day...you keep coming back proves that....
and I love a challenge just as I have challenge you when you think in general interpreted as all which it's not the case.....
back to the topic....
you're missing my point .
my point is that a person who doesn't love themselves has no right to tell someone to be honest with that person....
drop the :microphone:

We can discussing generalities another time, but back to your topic.

A person that doesnt love themselves has no right to tell someone to be honest with that person?

We are going round and round Gable.

You need to explain why a woman with fake hair, nails and makeup you know outwardly appearance equates to their morals?

How do you know that those women don't love themselves? are you saying because they doll themselves up that they dont love themselves?

I have no idea why some women do that and maybe we need to find some on the threads who do wear fake nails, makeup and fake hair and ask them.

and talk about generalizations ?

How is saying that I don't care doing me a disservice? Im being honest when I say I really don't care what people on a free message board thinks of what I post.

no photo
Sat 05/26/18 08:44 AM

I can understand that you trying to score brownie points i mean I've been there but just because you THINK that morality and integrity is different from someone being materialistic doesn't make it true.....
My point is that if women had fake hair, fake nails, too much makeup instead of just being natural then they shouldn't even ask for men to be real with her.....

you obviously don't know me, I dont score points period, I tell it how it is, I don't care who agrees or disagrees, Im not out to be liked, this is a free forum site where one can voice their opinions

Im not one of those nice guys that wants to be loved by all, I couldn't care less.

So back to your topic.

I know what your point is and Im challenging you on it

So youre saying you prefer a woman to be natural and when she is natural only then she can demand that the man she seeks be honest?

Ive seen many natural women ( without the fake hair, nails, makeup) as dishonest as used car salesman.

I think Paris Hilton is a scumbag, whether she has make up on or not she is still the same person, a scumbag.

no photo
Sat 05/26/18 08:23 AM
Edited by undrboss on Sat 05/26/18 08:33 AM
Real love in my opinion is doing things out of your comfort zone because you truly love that person.

Ive seen men who will take their wives to the bathroom and help her to the toilet and wait because it makes her life easier.

Ive seen women who give up personal satisfaction to care for their ailing or dying spouse they truly love

Ive seen a man put his arm around his sick wife without makeup,she looks like death warmed her over and he looks in her eyes says I love you and be sincere about it

Real love has some type of energy that one can feel.

That is my opinion.

as in is Real love death?

That sounds kind of creepy and psychotic,you should ask him to clarify what he means by that?

no photo
Sat 05/26/18 08:11 AM

Interesting take Igor, but the reality is everyone situation is different
I know what my parents did worked for me, yet Ive known a few people who it didn't work for, now on the surface it may seem one can make a case for it but if you look beneath the surface other things played a major part.

I was lucky because my parents and grandparents encouraged open dialogue , where as some parents don't encourage that.

socio-economics doesn't really factor in because there are many rich folks kids that has drug problems as well, the only difference is they can go to a fancy rehab center where the poorer people end up in jail.

It really depends on the family dynamics in my opinion, I can only talk about my experience and a few friends experience, I was lucky because our mom worked from home, my dad business was thriving so we ( my siblings and I) had our parents around, who spend time with us along with my grandparents who lived a few blocks away.

But that is me, I know other friends in a two parent family whose parents worked all the time just to put a roof over their heads and couldnt spend the quality time needed,some kids turned out productive and some didn't.

There really isn't a magic formula.

As for marriage, well you're a historian, you should know that Divorces happened and it was up to each state, there was no federal statue when it came to divorce, of course all that changed after LBJ great society speech and the second wave feminists lobbied and the result of that the " Uniform Marriage and Divorce Act" which made divorce a lot easier to obtain and of course we witness the rise in divorces.

And you cant blame some women for wanting to leave, because who wants to stay in an abusive relationship? that is the only thing the feminists of that era did that I agreed with , they showed women that they dont have to put up abuse in a marriage as it was common back then for some.

no photo
Sat 05/26/18 07:21 AM
congratulations ??

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 10:18 PM
I understand what you're saying Tom and believe me My parents , grandparents and friends have told me

The bizarre thing is my late friend John's wife sister works for me , she is my assistant, as much as I despise Toni, I have never ever held any malice towards my assistant or her family and they know it.

I have no love no compassion for Toni and Im reminded of John's loss when I see his family around the neighborhood.

I know I need to one day let it go, the malice I have for her and cheaters.

Although I would never do her any harm but I know if she was drowning I would throw her a glass of water... just kidding

Anyways I do get it and appreciate the advice .

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 09:54 PM

The written or verbal words does not make the person but what they actually do is what makes them the person they really are.

we agree on something, most intelligent and those with integrity concurs.

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 09:44 PM
I agree Tom, no arguments there, experience in relationship toughens us up, I know today I know I will never ignore the red flags again, it may seem like Im being judgemental but reality is reality .

I know some people think Im hard on cheaters and I am and I do judge them harshly and to that I say so phucking what?

I rather be honest and upfront about than puzzy foot round.

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 09:31 PM
I used to believe that Tom, but my experience tells me differently.

Ive NEVER cheated on any girlfriend, why probably because my parents grandparents influence, other family influence, certain friends and associates.

Have I been cheated on ? yes and it hurt like a motherless Phuck, and I would never do it someone else, I rather man up and say sorry its not working for me, at least she can get closure and say at least I went out with a guy that has guts to break up instead of phucking around.

Ive heard people tell me theyve cheated once and then of course it happens again, I think serial cheaters cant help themselves, they can B.S all they want, a leopard cannot change it spots.

I rather be with a woman who has been cheated on and has the strength not to do it than someone that said, well my hubby cheated so I cheated.

whatever.

yes this is a touchy subject when I think of my old buddy Johnny.C.

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 09:21 PM
maybe and buts.....

Whatever happen to personal responsibility , it used to black and white, today its not, its maybe and buts, its a choice from a mistake.

Oh his wife fell unto her friends penis, it was an accident

or her husband woke up next to a naked women after a night of drinking so because he did it she can do it too, maybe... but its getting even.

sorry I despise cheaters, one my best buds is no longer with us because his ahem F *^*(#&g wife cheated on him and gave a present for life , he was so distraught he decided to end it 5 years ago, and her excuse it was a mistake...

A mistake for 1 and a half years.

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 09:07 PM
sorry but there is no justification for cheating, not one
its by choice and its that simple.

As my grandfather said to us a thousand times,if a man can cheat on his loved ones he isnt the person to be trusted.

there are things you cannot cheat on

Your taxes to the IRS.
your friends and family
A la cosa nostra boss
and your spouse.

Everything else is fair game.

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 08:56 PM

It is a choice maybe due to a previous mistake or a mistake chosen to right a current mistake slaphead but is never ever a right thing to do
what , what, what, wait a sec

are you saying there is justification for someone cheating ??

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 08:56 PM

lol you really asking me that question? because women wanted men to be real and they aren't real themselves hence their fake appearances. does that answer your question

OMG, are you seriously comparing a woman outwardly appearance to her morals?

seriously? are you pulling my leg on this?

A woman's morals and integrity isn't based on her looks and when they are asking for honesty it isn't based on his looks but his actions.

You do know the difference right?

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 07:29 PM
3D block??

what is a 3D block?

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 07:15 PM

When cheating becomes the choice,
the relationship becomes the mistake.

oh that is phucking good, I have to borrow that line if you dont mind.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25