Community > Posts By > mrheartfelt

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 02:56 PM
I think you should be fine. I like how you are thinking above your age(maturity). You should remember though that people will judge you not matter what you may say. Keep your mind open (which I am sure you will) and be open to new opportunities. Best of luck in your quest.flowerforyou waving waving

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 02:10 PM

I live by this saying:

flowerforyou

:heart:

That is true. I live by another: If you love a bird, let it go. If it comes back, then it was meant to be. If it does not, set it free. Helps me be forgiving a bit.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 01:56 PM
Not good to be in that position. One of them would probably have to go because I would not trust them. Trust in any situation is lost when people overstep their boundaries and don't communicate.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 01:52 PM
I also have a few favorites, but the one that comes to mind is "Hoosiers". A very good "feel good" movie. Gene Hackman was superb!

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 01:49 PM
Echoing someone's thoughts:

1. Profile is pretty bland(flat). You need to add more interesting things to your profile(what you are looking for, interests, etc).

You need to definitely add more pictures.

The way your profile is set up, it does not have a lot of interest and folks will pass it by. Be very specific in what you want. You will get more notice. Best of luck in your search though.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 06:02 AM
I have seen something like that on TV. There is a spate of these going on everywhere. This is what the world is coming to. I thought the law was to protect and serve?

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 01:54 AM
Slow down, take things easy and enjoy yourself. Life is hit and miss sometimes. Women see someone looking for marriage and money bells start ringing. Just play it sensible(I am sure you will). Peace and best of luck in your quest.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 08/22/14 01:47 AM
it is not mandatory. However, people tend not to want to chat with one who does not have a picture. Also, I don't know if you are aware of this, but, when you don't have a photo, people will automatically think you have something to hide because you fail to post a picture. I would suggest that you rethink what you say and post a picture. I for one do not chat with anyone without a picture. Just my own take. Good luck with your quest though.

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 08/21/14 08:19 PM
Cover yourself up. Lose the cellphone. Let people see your face. No one knows who you are. Spice up your profile. State your interests and what you are looking for. Peace.

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 08/21/14 07:36 PM
Jump right in. A lot of interesting people here and post in the Forums. You will find a lot of good people here. Best of luck to you in your quest........

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 08/21/14 07:16 PM
The topics are either like jumping into a hot sauna or jumping into a pool of ice cold water. Just do whatever suits your fancy!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 08/21/14 07:14 PM
Kisses to all the women who are looking for a good man and who are beautiful people!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 08/21/14 07:12 PM
Many "cute" topics as well as tough ones. Check in, take your pick, and fire away! Good luck on your hunt!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 08/21/14 07:01 PM
Summer by a group Called WAR out of LA. They made plenty of cool records, but this is the one that is my "summer song".

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 08/21/14 06:55 PM

Guys um new her just add me so that i can be able to advise u in ur relationship problems

Maybe you should take a look at your spelling problems first...

Seems to be a problem. People saying things like that and they cant even spell. Makes you wonder. Why would even put yourself in a position like that when you really have to know what type of answers you are going to get? Not really thinking!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 08/21/14 06:53 PM
That thought never crosses my mind. I figure they got their education so they could help us for whatever reason. There are actual laws against it in the case of a police person or such. I don't think I will ever reach that point.

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 08/21/14 06:51 PM
Oops upside your head! How can you give someone advice and you have not lived long enough? Oops! I was not supposed to ask that question!oops asleep

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 08/21/14 05:09 PM
Reflective and wanting to write things in the Forums (he he)!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 08/21/14 05:05 PM
I will answer this from the experience of a man over 60. I believe that women want someone who will understand them and not try to figure out their problems. I have read somewhere that women want men to listen to them and not try to solve their problems. They want someone to hug them when they are feeling low and to reassure them when they are having a bad day. They want a man who will not make them feel alone when they feel misery. They want respect and not control from a man. We do know that women are from different parts of the world with different cultural and language things going on. The most basic premise is just to show them that you care, answer their questions when they have them, use your knowledge when you can, and put them first in your life. If have a open heart and mind, that is a plus.

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 08/21/14 04:41 PM
Meeting someone is an open book. You just have to find the page that will make you put the book down. It is tough to meet someone nowadays because life is in motion so fast.

Slowing down does not seem to be an option. But, it has to be done to see the possibilities as will as having an open mind.

It is possible to meet someone, but the conditions have to be right and the person has to be right also.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25