Community > Posts By > mrheartfelt

mrheartfelt's photo
Sat 11/09/13 03:57 PM

man who kidnapped woman and kill him while rescuing the woman.

LAFAYETTE, La. ��A Duson woman allegedly kidnapped by the father of her child has been found alive but the man suspected of taking her is dead.

Authorities had been searching for Scott Thomas, 29, of Leonville, since Wednesday when he arrived at a daycare center and confronted Bethany Arceneaux, 29.

Thomas allegedly forced Arceneaux into his vehicle and drove away. Her 2-year-old child was left inside her car at the daycare.

Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office spokesman Kip Judice confirmed Friday that Thomas was dead. Judice told The Advertiser. Thomas succumbed to injuries sustained during a confrontation with Arceneaux's relatives.

Holy Smokes!!! Tombstone, Arizona in the Old West!!! But, they did what they had to do to save their family member. I am in no way condoning this action. Sound like the old West style of judge jury and executioner!!! Ugh!!!

Judice said friends and family were searching for Arceneaux Friday and entered a vacant house where they believed they heard someone screaming. Thomas, who was armed with a knife, allegedly began to injure Arceneaux and one of Arceneaux's family members shot Thomas to stop him.

"Family members were acting in defense of Bethany Arceneaux," Judice said.

An investigation into what happened is ongoing, authorities said.

Family members say Arceneaux is in stable condition at Lafayette General Medical Center and is talking to investigators. According to family, Arceneaux had been repeatedly stabbed.

Two of Arceneaux's brothers, Ryan Arceneaux and Kaylyn Alfred, said they were among the family members who went inside the house.

"We went and got her in that house. We kicked doors down. It was like a movie unfolding ... if we wouldn't have done what we did, she would have been dead," Ryan Arceneaux aid.

Bethany Arceneaux filed a complaint with police on June 15, saying Thomas locked her in a house and threatened to kill both her and her son. A protective order against Thomas was issued June 17, court records show. Thomas was arrested Aug. 8 for violating the order. He also was charged with aggravated assault and aggravated flight from an officer.

mrheartfelt's photo
Sat 11/09/13 03:53 PM
Chillin at home: happy happy:

mrheartfelt's photo
Sat 11/09/13 03:50 PM

Welcome to mingle. Join in the forums and I'm sure you'll make friends.flowerforyou

I echo those thoughts. Place yourself in the Forums and you will plenty of like people with whom you can chat and make friends. Good luck with Mingle.laugh flowers flowers

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 11/08/13 01:55 AM

Please take care of me. Im new here. Thanks

Thank you for joining us Minglers!!! Make many friends and write to as many people as you can You can broaden your horizons and find out about different cultures and learn about the world. You may look me up anytime you like. I would be honored to speak with you.

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 11/07/13 09:09 PM

I'd like to say, Thank you so very much, for this thread and especially to all of you minglers, who took time off your busy day,to post and pray for the Philippines.
For a country that has been severely hurt by a 7.4 earthquake a few weeks back and still on it's knees,last thing we need is another kick from a super typhoon. BUT with faith,compassion and genuine love for humanity,we are always sure of survival and new beginings.
BIG THANK YOU.
I love you,minglers.
(can i say that?)
Jo
(proudly Filipino)

I know we all stand behind you Jo. You all get off the floor as I discovered when I was there and the weather knocked us for a loop. Keep on movin and groovin!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 11/07/13 08:37 PM

Anyone finding a Polite No not enough? Do men really still think no means try again? slaphead

Anyone have any explanations? Suggestions?
[/quote)

I think, as a man, they are just plain idiots. No is not a conquering word. it is all about the quest. I think ignoring them them is indeed less messy, but telling the truth leaves less of a bad taste. JMO

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 11/07/13 07:48 PM

It's good to get strong christian friends and the bible says to be cautious in friendships. I've learned to take it slow and you become like those you hang around with. So yes don't judge hearts but look at the fruit of others lives and find strong christians that are filled with his love and teachable usually means they are humble too. Ask God to lead you and which church to attend, there are so many and you need one that is grounded in the word but open to \his
spirit. Catherine

God guides every single thing we do, from waking us up to putting us to bed and back again. People have their vices like everyone else. When you tell someone off, it raises eyebrows. You can bring your thoughts up in a tactful and responsible manner. If they value your friendship, they will listen. If they don't, don't judge them. God has plans for them you may not know of. In His time, God straightens all things out. Be at peace with yourself and seek counsel with God because it is He who brings power and grace to your life!!! Peace!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 11/07/13 07:42 PM
Society, in its present state, has hurt the dating scene. Christians can date, but it is rather how it is done!!!! Be graceful and careful of whom and even why you date. I do believe in a higher power and when He sends someone your way, you will know and feel it. I used to be around people when I was younger who truly believed in the dating scene and made great pains to select mates.

I know that men and women have been chasing each other since time immortal (even in Jesus's time). Bring old fashioned morals and reach into the belief systems you possess and you will see the results you seek. Stand on what you believe and even pray if that is your thing.

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 11/07/13 07:30 PM

Distressed to see the number of Scammers on this site pretending to be Veterans. Hope the existing legitimate Veteran's will scan profiles and "out" some of these creeps.

I never knew about the scammers pretending to be veterans. Just the latest in a way that scammers soil the clean waters of living and trying to collect money and ruin lives. I wish there was a way we could knock these creeps off our site and out of our lives!!! Sad truly sad!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 11/07/13 07:05 PM

I cant believe the staggering amount of veterns that are homeless???WTF??

I would think after fighting for us they would be treated like royalty.

We have the same problem here which is why we work hand in hand with the Veteran's affair and the Veteran's food bank. My Valentine's gift was to drop off a load of food for our hungry vets. They deserve better than to be homeless and hungry. JMO

In San Diego, the homeless veteran population is reaching epidemic proportions. I think some of them make this choice because they feel they are not getting the help they so desperately need. These people fought and lost close friends and dealt with so much. They should be getting better than what they are receiving. I too, think they should be treated as royalty. It is truly sad that our veterans have this on their plates. Something really needs to be done!!!!!! JMO

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 11/07/13 06:55 PM

Hey guys,

There is a major league typhoon attacking the Philippines.

This storm is huge, max winds 195 mph, waves 50 feet.

Please pray for these people.

This site has lots of members in the Philippines.

This site does have a lot of members in the Phillipines. I was stationed there as a young man and remembered how warm, industrious and friendly they were towards me. I am in sorrow of this storm hitting the Phillipines. Please keep these people in your hearts and pray that none of these folks on our site who are there suffer too much. They bring richness and wholesomeness to the site. Peace!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Wed 11/06/13 04:51 PM

I always have to put my nickel in and take off in a different direction.

Yo cannot change the pigs or stop them from roaming the net. They have as much right to be here as you and I [apparently]

What you can do QueenTeeza is change your nick as it implies that you like to tease men....and OMG that opens the door for all the pervs, maniacs, losers, narcissists and dirty old men

I am going to chime in on this one. Men hide behind their keyboards and mice and roam this site like idiots. Womanly respect has gone to ***l in a hand basket. Makes it bad for the good men to even be noticed. Of course, they can not be stopped because the net is full of them from everywhere. One suggestive word or phrase brings them out. Sad but true!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Wed 11/06/13 12:01 AM

USMC Silent Drill Platoon
http://youtu.be/5xteDjaNKY0

I am glad to see my thread survived. These men and women sacrifice a lot just to keep us free. I used to say I was a "former Marine". No dice. I will always be a Marine along with the rest of my brothers and sisters who are serving. Thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your service and to all of my brother veterans, thank you also for your service as well. You were trailblazers for these young kids who are serving now.

mrheartfelt's photo
Tue 11/05/13 11:46 PM

For me, it's NOT. I'm having fun here and I enjoy chatting and making new friends. That is, if you keep yourself active here in the Forums and online everyday.

I agree. There are some good people here, so it is by no means boring. I was here every day a while back, but I got very busy. Dropping in on the Forums is the best way to get the most out of this site. Besides, it is free. How can free be boring?

mrheartfelt's photo
Tue 11/05/13 11:40 PM
Myself, I would recommend the Grand Canyon!!! It has the most stunning views, especially on the South Rim. I actually took a helicopter ride down to the bottom and rode a boat on the Colorado River. Check out the Mather Overlook and Inspiration Point. I am in the process of working on pictures I took there. Will post soon.

mrheartfelt's photo
Tue 11/05/13 11:34 PM

haha most of the foreign people scared to eat balot.

I know I am. I was stationed at Subic Bay as a young man. Spent a lot of time in Ologapo City. Went to Manila once. Never really got off the island of Luzon, not even to visit Corregidor in Manila Bay.I have to get back there with my camera to tell my own story.

Filipinos believe in family. I also know there are Filipino residents here where I live. They are very good friends and believe in doing right. I have heard of men wanting to go the country to marry one of those women. That has to be an exercise in caution because too much that is not good can and has happened.

mrheartfelt's photo
Tue 11/05/13 11:27 PM

Tokyo
Australia
Toronto
Paris
Spain
New Zealand
Hong Kong
Thailand
Korea

Holland
Scotland
Swizerland
Italy
Brazil
France
Singapore
Florida
Texas
New york
Canada
I would always want to visit many places around the world.

I have wanted to visit Mount Rushmore. I had the chance, but the government shutdown prevented it from happening. I would also like to see the places in Europe where ww2 was fought, like Stavelot, Belguim, the Ardennes Forest, Bastogne, Belgium,{ where some Americans were surrounded during the Battle of the Bulge,} and perhaps even the Normandy coast of France.

mrheartfelt's photo
Tue 11/05/13 11:20 PM

I am guilty of this myself but some of us have very busy lives and really don't have time to come on here. Doesn't hurt to email them and see what happens.

I agree. Lives take precedence over everything going on here. Some people are just too busy. I know because I am one of them. See what happens by sending emails of interest. Nothing gained, nothing lost either.

mrheartfelt's photo
Tue 11/05/13 11:17 PM

Age to me dont matter. I would love a woman at 75 as long as she loved me back. Women younger then 50 are too choosey.frustrated

I am not sure how to answer this. However, I do agree that some of the women younger than me that I come across are very choosey. I also have seen where they are very needy, clingy and sort of controlling. Once again, this is what I have experienced. Women who are older tend to be more deep in their thinking and want the happiness they deserve. I can not see a problem with that!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Tue 11/05/13 11:09 PM

Why any parent would not tell doesn't make sense to me because personal time would be at a premium why waste it on dating someone that would go no where.

When I was ready to remarry as a single parent the fact that I had two smart well mannered little boys seem to be a perk. My late husband was glad to marry a readymade family because he was not all that excited about living with a baby.

I think if you want to date living in a " target rich" environment is more important than whatever "hurdles" might be present.

The way this this society is, it seems like the "hit and run" men are very prevalent. You have to be you and if it means saying you are a single mom, so be it. if the man is the right man and has empathy, he would not see it as an issue. If he does, he is not the one. Your kids have been in your life long before anyone you date. Tell them the kids are a priority first.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25