Community > Posts By > mrheartfelt

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 03/18/11 07:15 AM

Good Morning Ms Harmnony!!! Singing the praises of unions is what it should be all about.

I can't wait to come to Vegas on Monday. They are going to work my butt off, but ok. I guess I asked for it. My company has an office in Vegas on Cameron and on Decatur.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 03/18/11 07:11 AM

Good Morning all the Minglers!!!! Another Friday in the books. I may be seeing some rain here later on. I have the University of New Mexico Men's baseball team that I am taking to games and what not. Good group of guys,but a bit overzealous times, but hey they are young, so get over it. You folks have a wonderful daywaving waving :thumbsup:

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 03/18/11 07:03 AM

I guess I would consider myself pro union because I have been in them for a few years and retired from one. Unions give you solidarity in wages, salary and benes. I am with a company now that is non union but they treat people fairly and with respect. I can not ask for more that.

mrheartfelt's photo
Fri 03/18/11 12:24 AM

Unbelieveable!!! Luckily, my apartment has the washer right below. I can hear it start and stop and I also see who is going in and out when I am outside or have the door open. These are desperate times and people will do anything. I guess now there has to be"clothes police" inside of every public laundrymat. When I lived in San Jose, they had a laundry that stayed open 24 hours. Some one got robbed and killed there, so that place closed down. Really bad when they steal a brother's detergent and clothes to boot!!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 10:03 PM

:smile:

Welcome to Mingles from a Fellow East Coaster. grew up in AC. Spent a lot of time as a child in the NY.flowerforyou waving waving

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 09:00 PM

Some folks don't answer their emails either. noway I've had better conversations in the forums.

One thing about me. Of course, this JMO. Most people get stupid emails, so why should they answer them? Now if it is a serious email, it should be answered. Dumb ones just waste time.

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 08:46 PM

San Francisco is my background. My screen saver is flashing across phrases in Spanish since that is a language I want to learn.

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 08:06 PM

Post to and laugh at what is in these Forums.drinks rofl rofl
It can't help but make you thankful that life is what it is. You could laugh at things and people and relieve this stress. Life is for enjoying, not wasting.

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 07:52 PM

i have been on here for awhile, read many profiles and almost all say want a honest woman, well seems like not the case! read mine see what I am doing wrong please, its as honest as i am ,

Your honesty is very refreshing. You put out there what you wish for and that is cool. As was mentioned, there are many Forums here. So many men and others read the Foroms. Place some of your work on the Creative Writing one. If you love to write, show it. Someone will see you for who you are and you will never know. I, for one, love to write also, but I probably am not as good as you are.

Don't worry about getting dumped for your writings. Keep your outlook positive and you will be fine.flowerforyou flowerforyou waving waving

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 07:45 PM

Welcome from San Diego!!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 07:44 PM

I believe a clarification of something I said is in order here. I said I don't talk to people younger than me. What I meant to say was I don't date young women who are below 38 because that is how old my daughter is. I am not very comfortable with that at all. However, I will talk to anyone because that is what I do for a living. I just know that dating young women doea not sit well with me.

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 07:30 PM

so i must be really slow because this site makes no sense lol how do i talk to people, do i have to send them emails the whole time

They have an IM feature, but most people turn it off. If they're online, you can go to their profile and click the chat button. There's also the private message/mail, and the public forums (here). There's no live chatroom.

This site has no live chatroom as was mentioned. You can go to a users profile and send them emails. if they are online, click their Chat box. Best of luck to you and welcome to Mingles.flowerforyou waving waving

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 03:28 PM

Left over Chinese food with NCAA basketball mixed in Cheers!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 03:06 PM

Arizona Desert

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 03:00 PM

I also pretend to like my neighbors... no real benefit there though.

I pretend to like mine too.... I am not around enough to do much else.

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 07:11 AM

HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY INDEED EVERYONE.
a LITTLE IRISH COFFEE THIS MORNING. BLESS THIS DAY.
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Good Morning Mr.Jeff!!! I am not much of a drinker(besides, I have to drive this morning) , but I am sure that someone out here will have an Irish Coffee for you.

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 06:55 AM

St Patty's day and hoping that everyone has a great one!!!! Good NCAA basketball games on today!!!!

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 06:52 AM

Happy St. Pattty's Day!! Unfortunately, I have to work, so Black and White are colors I have to wear. Maybe I will get lucky under the misteltoe(Oops, Dang, wrong day and wrong time Of year!!laugh laugh laugh

mrheartfelt's photo
Thu 03/17/11 06:46 AM

There many be a number of different reasons why an 'older' woman may not be interested in a 'younger' man.

I could list them all, but I don't think that would be helpful.

Basically, it comes down to attraction, maturity, common goals, compatiable personalities, respect, and many many other components that go into a relationship.

I have been on both sides of the fence. I prefer to talk to people around my age to ten years younger. Any younger than that I reach the age of my children and that is not a comfort zone I wish to be in. I can't relate to most of them because I have already been there and done that. Besides, I don't need to raise any more kids. I have been down that road and don't desire to travel there again.

mrheartfelt's photo
Wed 03/16/11 10:35 PM

I hope the owners see that they are going to make players careers shorter, and in the end hurt their own paychecks.
[/quote

It is ultimately about the money with them anyhow. If players get hurt, so what!! They will draft more and younger players to get their way. And, they think they have all the power!!!!!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25