Community > Posts By > lilbug

no photo
Thu 06/24/10 06:45 PM

Happy Father's Day to all those Fathers who are still with their wives raising their kids.

Happy Fathers Day to all those single Fathers who are raising their kids alone or are participating in raising their kids.

Happy Father's Day to all the Homosexual men who are raising kids together.
^^^^^^^^WTF^^^^^^^^^^!!!slaphead

Insane Hussein advocating this lifestyle!?!?shocked shocked

Very inappropriate!!rant mad explode

In my line of work I find this country is full of men who father children and don't stick around to support them, sometimes don't have contact with them for years, or ever.

So, if you're a father, sticking around and/or supporting your children, financially and emotionally, whatever your race, marital status, or sexual orientation...Happy Father's Day!

no photo
Thu 06/24/10 05:53 PM
I do believe in ghosts and spirits. I saw one once. It was of a man with a wife beater on, sitting at my kitchen table putting together some kind of engine. When I turned back to look, he was gone. I have felt a presence behind me when I was vacuuming, so close I could feel their breath on my neck. One of my roommates had a picture of her departed great aunt in our livingroom. She had the most evil eyes that made you feel like she was watching you. I made the roommate put that thing in the closet.noway

I absolutely believe in guardian angels. I've seen too many things happened that should have happened differently...guardian angel is the only explanation for why they didn't.

no photo
Thu 06/24/10 05:34 PM

I am bored and no one is hiring. I need need something to take up my time. If I lived in a gulf state I'd help clean the beaches or animals.

Does anyone know of any kind of productive volunteer program in the SF Bay area?
It has to be a group that actually does physical work, no standing around spreading waist-full words.

Check with your Chamber of Commerce, the local paper, the hospitals, parks and recreation department. Volunteering gets you exposure to contacts and that could lead to a job with a paycheck! Good luck!drinker

no photo
Thu 06/24/10 02:20 PM

Do you really need to be at peace with yourself before starting a new relationship or are you just using it as an excuse to not put yourself out there?

I do think you need to be at peace with yourself before you can give whole-heartedly to a relationship, but I do think folks use this as an excuse sometimes to stay or get out of relationships...sorta the whole 'It's not you, it's me' or 'I need space' thing.

no photo
Thu 06/24/10 11:38 AM

Eager beaver:tongue:

*shakes head*...Pats....slaphead

no photo
Thu 06/24/10 11:36 AM

Facial hair-stubble...to rub in..drool

leather...and toyssurprised:wink:oops

warm, sexy smellingdrool

kissingdrool smittennibbling..love

pulling hairdrool

Toys? like match box cars, mr. Potato head, tonka trucks, wow you are kinky!

rofl

no photo
Thu 06/24/10 11:35 AM

I guess it depends on the type of relationship yall still have? If there is tension or either of you is seeing someone else, then I would say it wouldn't be wise to go with her. Also, is she wanting to appear that everything is fine and dandy and yall are still together? Or does she just want you to go so she doesn't have to go alone? Either way it seems kinda awkward considering the circumstances? But if yall are still good friends then who knows?
i feel like she is trying to pertray that everything is ok. she has always been cocerned with what other people think of her

Separation/divorce happens to the best of us, some of us more than once, noway and i'd be willing to bet many of her former classmates have experienced it as well. Why not go, but be honest about your situation.....if it comes up...folks, seeing you together, may assume all is well with you and not question it.

no photo
Thu 06/24/10 11:12 AM

no photo
Thu 06/24/10 11:08 AM
A genuine sweetheart :heart: smooched

no photo
Thu 06/24/10 11:07 AM
yodeling

no photo
Thu 06/24/10 11:06 AM
Downy-fresh towels

no photo