Community > Posts By > lilbug

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 02:56 PM

When she meets a man and thinks that he is the one she has been searching for...why will she still play games with him ??? think
...like with all the other man around. what WHY ?!

If you were really "the one she has been searching for", there wouldn't be any other men around.

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 02:44 PM
At the top of the page, "Mail" it will indicate if you have mail, Just click on "Mail" and it will take you to your inbox.

Moving this to the help forums.

Welcome, BTW!

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 01:00 PM

great news she may be able to go home in 2-3 days she is doing so well!!:banana: :banana:

Have they come up with a name yet?

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 11:21 AM

My niece had a baby girl yesterday afternnon and NO one, NOT even her, knew she was P.G. She was rushed to the hospital via ambulance, she thought her appendix burst, and gave birth 2 hours later to a healthy baby girl. She had put on very little weight, never had mornning sickness and the baby never moved!!! In fact she mowed their lawn sunday, we are all in shock!!!noway flowerforyou

Now, that's what I call an 'entrance'! What a great story you'll be able to tell her!

Congrats, Uncle Mikey :banana: and best wishes to mommy and baby! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 08:30 AM

hi..i'm new here.. i just want to express myself about some people who r not REAL!! y the fake pictures n identity??? u should be thankful to the Creator for who u r!!!

Welcome to the world of on-line dating! If you are having any particular issues with a member here, you can report them using the "Report This User" feature from their profiles.

I hope your experience here improves for you! flowerforyou

Welcome flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 08:15 AM

Do you really want an honest opinion from a true English woman. Not that any of you americans really care.

For a starters I was new last week and not one of you guys made me feel welcome, I used to believe that americans loved us Brits but I am beginging to feel that this is not the case.

How are you going to make friends if none of you say hi to each other for a start and well not one of you really makes us feel any more welcome so ....we only let you have that goal to keep up our so called ally with you. lol

I have said hi, been posting and well I give up with you americans in the way you are with us.

Do I care...not really but just thought i would give you guys something to ponder with when people use this site.

Friends.....?

It's unfortunate that your introductory 'Hi' to Mingle was overlooked, but it was posted in someone elses introductory topic, just as this post is here, and unfortunately, it was overlooked. There are other Brits here, in fact, folks from all over the world.
I remember when I first started forum posting, I felt overlooked and as if I didn't fit in. Someone took the time to encourage me to stick around and give it time. (Thank you Q!!) I'm glad I did. It wasn't anything personal, it just takes time to find your niche and for folks to warm up to you. There are some pretty amazing people on this site, and I would hate for you to miss out on the opportunity to meet them. I do hope you'll give it a bit more time and allow us to get to know you. flowerforyou

To you and rajt....

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 06:33 PM

Happy Birthday, Robin!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

(You're not gonna move this thread, are you?)

shades

Lexi flowerforyou LOL!! Not yet!!

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 05:13 PM

Okay, where's the ice cream...chocolate please, and where's the cake, also chocolate....more importantly, where are the strippers???!!!bigsmile :banana:
Ive got all 3 at my house JUST for U!! Except I am the only stripper!!noway :wink: :heart:

Works for me!!:banana:

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 01:45 PM
(((Patti))) Sending love and prayers to you and yours flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:51 AM

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:50 AM

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:50 AM

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:46 AM

I have chocolate cake! (It's my boss's birthday also.) bigsmile

Happy birthday to your boss :banana: ....he is a stripper??!!laugh

I need chocolate cake and somebody jumpin' out of it!! :banana: drinks

NOOOOOOOOOOO thank God he's not a stripper! sick EEEWWWWW

rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:44 AM

I have chocolate cake! (It's my boss's birthday also.) bigsmile

Happy birthday to your boss :banana: ....is he a stripper??!!laugh

I need chocolate cake and somebody jumpin' out of it!! :banana: drinks

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:40 AM
Okay, where's the ice cream...chocolate please, and where's the cake, also chocolate....more importantly, where are the strippers???!!!bigsmile :banana:

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:11 AM
:heart: Thanks a bunch everyone! Ya made my day! :heart:

I was gone for a bit, but I'm back now. :banana: It's good to see some of the same wonderfully sweet people here and another returning member.........(((Judy)))flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 06/13/10 08:04 PM
Keeping good thoughts and prayers lifted flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 06/13/10 07:56 PM

I wanna be the stripper. I can shimmy so fast in my cordouroy thong that buggybaby can light a cigarette off of my buns.

Reckon we have to let you be stripper, ya felt so strongly about it, ya posted it twice! :tongue: flowerforyou

*edit*

And WTH hell are you wearing in your pic...it looks like a straight jacket!

no photo
Sun 06/13/10 06:14 PM

speaking of... damn its my sons b day today and i could not get a hold of him:cry:

Well, Damn...wish him happy birthday for me when ya do catch up to him!

Thanks for the b-day thread!!:heart:

no photo
Sun 06/13/10 05:58 PM
Awww...you guys are the greatest!!:heart: smooched

happy birthday!!! Let me know when to jump out of the cake, buttons!

Now would be good! bigsmile

Remember to wear clothes to this party, Holly! You know the scandal you caused last time

Hey! It's a birthday party...wear your birthday suits!! bigsmile

Tomorrow is also Flag Day! Remember to let Old Glory wave!