Community > Posts By > lilbug

no photo
Thu 06/24/10 10:38 AM

no photo
Thu 06/24/10 09:08 AM
Hmmm...the name is a bit negative. Be more specific about what you're in search of, and a bit more about you and your interests.

Welcome!flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/24/10 09:06 AM
(((silly)))flowerforyou Bless your heart.

no photo
Wed 06/23/10 07:05 PM
Damn! It's hotter than 3 hells here!!noway

no photo
Wed 06/23/10 06:23 PM
The first thing I notice is whether or not they resemble their photos at all, and then how they greet me...usually it is a pretty good indication of the direction the date will go.

As far as bad date experiences, one guy showed up with his false teeth in his shirt pocket!noway I thought, if you're savin' those for only special occasions, this would be one.

no photo
Wed 06/23/10 06:14 PM

no photo
Wed 06/23/10 06:12 PM

no photo
Wed 06/23/10 06:10 PM
Ice cream man doesn't come every day, but every so often. I love to see the kids get all excited! It brings back memories of when they came to our neighborhood as a kid and my dad made sure no kid went without ice cream. It's a summer tradition and a sweet memory of my childhood.

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 03:24 PM

Use your blow up doll to float to safety!

rofl

Will keep good thoughts for all! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 11:29 AM

Oh yeah! drool That voice...OMG! smitten

he..he...yep, and those eyes, and....well pretty much everything else too!!love

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 10:00 AM
I really have few complaints about profiles. Spelling and grammar are not an issue for me. I know grown people I adore who are productive members of society, hold down jobs, are raising great kids and in loving relationships that can't spell a lick.

The only two things that get to me are the ones, as has already been mentioned, are the those that just say...I'll write more later" or "If ya wanna know anything, just ask" and nothing else. Ya gotta give me a little somethin' to go on.

The other are those with pics exposing their 'assets' for all the world to see. I have often seen a well written profile where those types of pics take away completely the integrity of the entire profile.

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 09:37 AM

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 09:36 AM

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 09:36 AM

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:56 AM

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:29 AM

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:02 AM

For those of you who are online to find a intimate encounter or who have in the past. I just wonder since it is something so easy to get with no strings attached why do you have to go online to find that? I ask this because i have never gone online to look for that nor have I in person but have been approached many times for that in person.and I dont act like that is something i am looking for either..Plain and simple.. If that is something I was looking for I would not waste my time doing it online... would be much easier in person to do.Pretty sure too that I could have my pick and could find a new one eveyrday if i wanted to..
So why do people do this online?

The first thing that popped into my head was they're married or in some kind of committed relationship, and lookin for a little somethin' on the side, or because of the animity, for whatever reason, of pursuing this on-line rather than in their own 'home town', where they work and know people and word can spread.

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 07:51 AM
Wow! I'm really messed up, at one point in my life or another, I could relate to most of these!noway :tongue:

I've been on my own, single, more years than I have been in a relationship and I've always been a bit of a take charge kind of person. I am used to doing things on my own and not so used to be taken care of or looked after. For instance, I won't wait for or even ask a guy to fix the leaky faucet, mow the yard, take the trash out, etc., I'll do it myself. I don't wait for my door to be opened for me, or chair pulled out for me to sit, 'pampered', etc. I don't make a fuss about forgetting my birthday, Valentine's, etc. Because of all this, sometimes I'm thought of as not needing someone, kind of controlling, too independent, which is SO FAR from the truth. It's just that when you're the only one around to take care of yourself and get things done, you do it and you become used to it.ohwell

no photo
Thu 06/17/10 11:33 AM

23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.

I would say you got this covered! :wink:

no photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:25 AM
I couldn't pick just one!!

10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.

23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.

21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy
lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

33. Believe in miracles.