Community > Posts By > papersmile

papersmile's photo
Tue 02/16/10 02:06 PM
my profile says i got a message from the OP but there must have been something naughty in it, as it's not in my inbox.

(OP, even innocent-sounding messages can contain certain words that make the message unsendable.)

papersmile's photo
Tue 02/16/10 12:30 PM
8)treat partners friends satisfied

does this mean i'm supposed to have sex with my boyfriend's best friend?

papersmile's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:25 AM
for me, the worst is that you start to build friendships and genuinely care for people who you've never met and when they decide to remove themselves from the online world, with no other way of contacting them, i worry that something's wrong.

so i just decided to distance myself from people to prevent that from ever happening again and i remain polite, but removed.

papersmile's photo
Tue 02/16/10 09:26 AM
awwww, poor robin

he's been working so hard, i think he overheated his computer and it's broken.

he just wanted ya'll to know so you weren't left hanging (the way i was on the vegas strip)

papersmile's photo
Mon 02/15/10 03:49 AM
i tell them that if they don't believe in santa, presents from santa will stop coming.

papersmile's photo
Sun 02/14/10 06:00 PM
you all are so sweet, not just robin. thanks for all the kind words and thoughts.

roberta, i hope you're feeling okay

kristi, thanks for making me cry laugh

papersmile's photo
Sun 02/14/10 03:15 PM
And maybe it's because I personally tend to be character-driven than plot-driven (this can cause its own complications!), but when I read a character who grabs me, as Clay has, I want to know more about his life, about what happens to him, where he goes, what he sees, what he does.

that's how i feel too. there were a couple of characters that he left on the las vegas strip and i'm disappointed i never got to find out what happened to them. if he leaves clay up in the air, i'll sulk. :tongue:

papersmile's photo
Sun 02/14/10 02:00 PM

i MUCH prefer to be in the passenger seat and navigate.

and we switch off a lot. I'm good for four or five hours and than I let papersmile drive

just between us, she doesnt really like my driving

well i like your driving when we're in YOUR car. just not in MY car. laugh

papersmile's photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:58 PM
i MUCH prefer to be in the passenger seat and navigate.

papersmile's photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:57 PM
it wouldn't bother me any; unless i shat in my pants.

papersmile's photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:45 PM
it was in texas, alpine maybe, or marathon (i can't remember)

there were only about 1/2 dozen or so cats, so it was more cute than anything.

papersmile's photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:43 PM
hell, can he ever!

his chili rellenos are seriously to die for.

(and all i have to do is throw some clothes in some water on occasion, add a little detergent, take out, toss in dryer, fold and put away.)

i came out WAY ahead.

papersmile's photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:40 PM
i guess all the cats on those grounds were strays and they'd beg at the dinner table with such big cute eyes that we couldn't resist feeding them.

of course then they followed us everywhere. (until the next diner came along that is)

papersmile's photo
Sun 02/14/10 07:37 AM

Happy Valentine's Day to a beautiful couple that inspires us all. flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

thanks ruth. i think i read something abour your finding some love on this site. my best wishes to you both!

papersmile's photo
Sun 02/14/10 07:31 AM

still is oiut=r song snd choke me uo for the totlity of th feelinigd thst ifeel feel o you Papaersmike

ohhhhhh I didnt write that and I only posted that picture one time

I had a virus alert when I woke up this morning and I bet that was from it

so it's okay if i poke fun at all the typos?

i wanted to but since you were so sweet, i didn't have the heart.

papersmile's photo
Sun 02/14/10 04:29 AM
Edited by papersmile on Sun 02/14/10 04:30 AM
here i was a bit peeved that there was no email for me this morning.

and then i saw this laugh love

robin, you caught my interest and my attention from almost the first time i saw you posting and not only has that never waivered, but has grown into deep admiration, respect and love for you.

even though we are so many miles away, you are closer to me than anyone else has ever been and most times i feel as though we are in the same room anyway.

on the days that it's difficult to be so far apart, i hold on to the thought that i'd rather be with you, so far away, than anyone else in the world, even if they lived down the street.

as far as giving up - don't you dare stop telling me the tale of clay, deena, bill, et al; i'd be awfully disappointed.

of course i'll be your valentine.

was this the song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMSAnZR2Q8Q

papersmile's photo
Sat 02/13/10 03:39 PM
i don't really have a bar set, or expectations of any sort. i just date people to whom i'm attracted and interested and if we get along, it continues.

papersmile's photo
Sat 02/13/10 02:34 PM
what would YOU suggest?

bob and doug mckenzie?

papersmile's photo
Sat 02/13/10 10:47 AM

I have to go with Denzel Washington. EVERY movie he is in, he plays the same character.

I disagree. I've enjoyed his movies that I've seen.

oh i like him too. and of all the one's mentioned above, i'd have to say that denzel is the most attractive, and has the most natural sex appeal.

papersmile's photo
Sat 02/13/10 08:45 AM
and you want me to come and visit? noway