Community > Posts By > papersmile

papersmile's photo
Sat 01/16/10 01:03 PM
Edited by papersmile on Sat 01/16/10 01:03 PM

I put up old old pics and brand new pics and they all look the same to me

I havent changed much since my 30's. just a little grayer in the beard

haha you don't EVER look the same in ANY picture - even if they are taken just days apart.

it's what makes you so mysterious and devilishly sexy. smitten

papersmile's photo
Wed 01/13/10 05:09 PM

Are you more attracted to people with one hair color over others?

oh yeah

i've only ever been attracted to men with dark hair.

papersmile's photo
Wed 01/13/10 05:07 PM
i've never really noticed cliques or non-cliques before on these sites, even though i hear people talk about them often.

i say what i have to say if i want to say it and don't pay attention to who responds to me, or whether or not they include me in any way.

papersmile's photo
Wed 01/13/10 04:27 PM

I stil dont know why the ladies here on mingle2 n the outside world waits for guys to show interest first.If lady does the same,it does'nt mean u are cheap.Anyways,i am single and available,distance is not a problem.Mail me n i'll get back to you.Good girl!

'good girl'??

hahahahahahahahaha bet lots of ladies write you

papersmile's photo
Wed 01/13/10 04:21 PM
hands down silverlining (she deactivates and reactivates a lot and doesn't post much so her account might not be around currently).

why? well, cause we've already shared a bed - on more than one occasion!

besides that, she's a brilliant lady, stunning to look at, funny as heck, is sensitive and kind, she is a bit of a health nut and gives an incredible massage. bigsmile

papersmile's photo
Sat 01/09/10 05:30 PM

No offense, but it is the man that makes the suit ...

... Sounds like your friend would not be my 'frame' then, if ya catch my drift!?

Still, a very, very WELL made jacket w/ pads could pull off that compensation for HIM! If it is obvious? BLOWS the whole look and reason for!

BTW ... I personally love your look, very much my preferred body type and style preference in turn out ... :wink:

I will admit, you Scoundrel look pretty dang good in jeans, a t-shirt and tennis shoes though. smile

Thank you ladies.

Jeans, T-shirt, sneakers and a blazer to boot.

did you dribble your dinner? you've a stain on your t-shirt. bigsmile

papersmile's photo
Sat 01/09/10 01:04 PM

Hot and sexy or stiff and businesslike.

stiff and businesslike

give me a white t-shirt, faded levis and flipflops every single time.

add a ball cap with hair falling below the edges and i'm gaga. drool

papersmile's photo
Tue 01/05/10 03:25 AM

I wonder sometimes wheather these sites ask for your occupation for data mining reasons or just so the gold diggers can narrow the feild down quicker. How much are you influenced by the occupation of a potential match?

not much but i've almost always ended up dating guys who work with their hands in some sort of trade: plumbing, electrician, mechanic, etc.

maybe it comes with being attracted to scruffy-looking types who don't often wear suits?

papersmile's photo
Mon 01/04/10 04:11 AM
when i was much younger, i went into one of those recording booths with a friend of mine and we belted out 'hardon tonight' to the eagles 'heartache tonight' not realizing it was being broadcast through the restaurant's waiting lounge and mall - until we came out and saw her boyfriend's red face. laugh

papersmile's photo
Sun 01/03/10 09:41 AM

I look just like my picture

you might be thin, but i think you have a little more meat on your bones than your photo indicates.

papersmile's photo
Sat 01/02/10 06:31 PM

does hardcore mean dense?

haha you rip on everybody in this Forum

nope. just on guys who post naked torsos.

papersmile's photo
Sat 01/02/10 03:50 PM

i made robin watch me shower via cam before we met. laugh
scared OK,,,,first let me just say this..

surprised IF,,,you had to make-him watch you....

surprised scared surprised THERE MIGHT be a problem there...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

First one I see, is the HOW did ya FORCE-HIM...over the net?

NOW, second, who did ya get to hold the camera while camming?

laugh laugh laugh ON second thoughts,,,NEVER-MIND...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I will just use my imaginations,,,,noway noway noway lol

ummmmmm, it was a joke

papersmile's photo
Sat 01/02/10 10:12 AM
i made robin watch me shower via cam before we met. laugh

papersmile's photo
Thu 12/31/09 10:31 AM
happy new year sweetheart love

and to everyone else as well. flowerforyou

papersmile's photo
Wed 12/30/09 02:45 PM
i find that when you specifically list what you don't want to contact you, those are the very things you do attract.

i'd opt for just not saying anything about players and weed them out myself.

papersmile's photo
Wed 12/30/09 02:33 PM

Funny, I have taken something like 12 women on exactly the same date and they all ended back at my place.

When I find something that works I stick with it. :wink:

maybe if you were dressed so sharp, they thought you had a lot of money?

papersmile's photo
Wed 12/30/09 11:50 AM

I, like most people, avoid walking closely to people who "look" dangerous. It's just the way it is. I'm not gonna apologize for stereotyping people based on appearance when it comes to my physical safety.

i agree and i do the same

i'm just trying to make a point that the way one dresses does impact our perception of them.

Then if you had 2 men right in front of you, one is in a business suit and the other is in khakis and a polo shirt - what's your perception of each?

i can't say that i'd form any perception of either of them, only that personal appearance can, and does, alter our impression of someone.

papersmile's photo
Wed 12/30/09 11:42 AM

I, like most people, avoid walking closely to people who "look" dangerous. It's just the way it is. I'm not gonna apologize for stereotyping people based on appearance when it comes to my physical safety.

i agree and i do the same

i'm just trying to make a point that the way one dresses does impact our perception of them.

papersmile's photo
Wed 12/30/09 11:03 AM

Sings but he is not changing his character nor his ways just his clothing. Does clothing hold that much of an impact on how we perceive others to be?

right or wrong, i think it does. scenario:

you are leaving a bar after midnight, it's dark and deserted on the way to the parking lot.

on one side of the street, there are 2 or 3 men, shabbily dressed, heavily bearded, hats pulled down over their faces.

on the other side of the street are 2 well-dressed business-looking men sporting briefcases and short, neat hair.

you have to pass by one or the other group to get to your car. which side do you pick?

papersmile's photo
Wed 12/30/09 10:29 AM
Edited by papersmile on Wed 12/30/09 10:30 AM

Believe it or not ladies, some of us men really do want more than a willing hole.

apparently not, based on what a lady said in your thread about what the opposite sex wants. laugh