Community > Posts By > papersmile

papersmile's photo
Sat 02/20/10 10:05 AM
he always told me to follow chilis with a cup of ice cream to prevent that and i'm sure he took his own advice.

although we haven't seen him in a few days :angel:

papersmile's photo
Sat 02/20/10 08:00 AM
my best wishes for a fantastic day and a year filled with happiness and good health.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:31 AM
Always find it interesting that a woman will measure love by the size or quality of a diamond...

i don't think it's really the size or quality of a diamond that's in question but rather the lack of his asking for any input at all from her, or his bothering to try to figure out something that she'd like.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/19/10 09:09 AM
haha (how are you phil? i haven't seen you in ages)

it's even more annoying that it took away from the fun and excitement of the olympics.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/19/10 08:53 AM

So put a price limit on it, sheesh.

Really.... how hard would it be to say x amount of dollars. If I was a woman I would see a guy picking out HER ring as a red flag... I have heard no excuse for this that makes any sense.

really?

i kind of think it's nice to wear something that he likes, providing that he's also taken the time to learn her preference as well and doesn't purchase something she'd hate.

the surprise is more important to me than the design and i think it's romantic for him to do it solo rather than giving away some of the secret.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/19/10 08:33 AM
thanks

i've got 1 tylenol 3 in me, with another to go in just a few moments. and a heating pad. and i just might wash them down with that beer that was suggested. happy

no doubt it's been the way i've favoured my right foot when walking and it will get better, but knowing that doesn't make me feel better right now.

enjoy the day everyone.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/19/10 08:29 AM
i just find it amusing that one has to call a press conference to admit to being unfaithful.

i mean who cares, really, how many women he's screwed (except maybe his wife and other various partners)?

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/19/10 07:52 AM
Edited by papersmile on Fri 02/19/10 07:53 AM
i've been really disappointed with the canadian men's hockey.

i'm sincere when i say that if they took out the contact, i bet the women's team can beat them. that speaks more for the women actually as they are playing sensationally.

i've never been a fan of crossing centre ice, and 'dumping it in' and i've seen so much of it in hockey lately, that i don't often watch anymore. i prefer good puck and stick handling, with skilled passing and great goaltending. the great goaltending, at least, we got.

i wish we played on the larger european ice surface - it tends to open up the game and get better skating and playmaking.

the swiss looked like they were a contender for the gold.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/19/10 05:40 AM
Edited by papersmile on Fri 02/19/10 05:41 AM
yeah they suggested that too. my 'mother's helper' broke yesterday (those bags with scented herbs and rice that you sprinkle with water and heat). haha there was rice everywhere!

i will get another one but the drug store is almost open and my father is driving over now so relief (hopefully) will be quick.

thanks everyone. flowerforyou

i take a daily vitamin/mineral and there is magnesium in it. but i think this is the result of an injury rather than a degenerative thing.

speaking of that, will exercises to strengthen the back help reduce the re-occurance of regular spasms? i never want to go through this again.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/19/10 04:50 AM
thanks. that's what telehealth (a ministry phone-operated health line) nurses told me as well.

they also suggested ointment to numb it (i tried that yesterday but it didn't do much)

haha rest? i can't even sit down. *crosses fingers i don't have to use the bathroom today* laugh

the problem with the movement is that i still can't put proper pressure on the foot, so i'm certain that the way i'm walking is exactly what caused the back pain in the first place

*might ask robin to purolate some percocet* laugh

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/19/10 03:54 AM
Edited by papersmile on Fri 02/19/10 03:54 AM
Some of you know that i broke my toe. that seems to be healing okay and i can wiggle them around a bit and put some pressure down on the foot.

however, i guess i've been walking on it in such a way as to injure my back and i've been having excrutiating back spasms all morning. i cannot bend down to sit on a couch, so driving to get pain medication is out of the question (besides it's my right foot anyway and i'm not sure i'm able yet to drive)

does anyone have ANY relief ideas at all? the strongest medication i have is ibuprofen (which is upstairs haha, along with the bathroonm for a hot shower) and regular tylenol (i've taken 4 since i've been awake).

thanks, i appreciate any help i can get. once it gets later in the day, i'll ask my parents to drive up and get my prescription for tylenol 3s.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/19/10 03:18 AM
if a stranger decides to talk to me, he'd better have a host of things that HE wants to say, and not expect me to carry the entire conversation.

after all, he contacted me, right?

'hi wassup' probably wouldn't even get a reply from me and, if it did, the rest of the conversation would be like him trying to pull teeth:

him: hey wassup

me: not much

him: how are you?

me: good

that's why it's imperative for people who legitimately want to meet someone to both write, and read, profiles. it saves a lot of embarassment and discomfort.

papersmile's photo
Fri 02/19/10 03:18 AM
if a stranger decides to talk to me, he'd better have a host of things that HE wants to say, and not expect me to carry the entire conversation.

after all, he contacted me, right?

'hi wassup' probably wouldn't even get a reply from me and, if it did, the rest of the conversation would be like him trying to pull teeth:

him: hey wassup

me: not much

him: how are you?

me: good

that's why it's imperative for people who legitimately want to meet someone to both write, and read, profiles. it saves a lot of embarassment and discomfort.

papersmile's photo
Thu 02/18/10 10:41 AM
i don't think an official uniform can be compared with personal choice of dressing.

i.e. wearing a badge is a far cry from a mini skirt.

papersmile's photo
Thu 02/18/10 07:33 AM
Edited by papersmile on Thu 02/18/10 07:34 AM
i broke my toe on sunday and, since it's on my right foot, i can't drive so i'm taking the entire week off of work, laying on the couch, and watching the olympics.

GO CANUCKS!

papersmile's photo
Thu 02/18/10 06:50 AM

Sorry about the end to your early Spring but I hope it doesn't come this way, Lori. We've seen enough.

send it to vancouver. laugh

papersmile's photo
Thu 02/18/10 05:54 AM
i guess i don't much care how anyone else decides to pursue their relationships, whether they are real-life, long distance, or totally online (with no chance or desire to ever meet).

if it works for them, leaves them fulfilled and satisifed, and doesn't impose on me at all, kudos to them (and irrelevance to me).

papersmile's photo
Wed 02/17/10 02:35 PM
happy birthday gorgeous

papersmile's photo
Tue 02/16/10 05:43 PM
me neither

but if i were going to meet someone and he told everyone on a public site how great the sex was gonna be, i'd cancel my flight

to each his own indifferent

papersmile's photo
Tue 02/16/10 03:36 PM
my personal thoughts on this are: keep your time together, the meeting and everything else, private and special just between the two of you.