no photo
Sat 12/08/07 03:31 AM
Well if I actually met someone like that, I'd definitely consider moving.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 05:33 PM
Paris was okay too, but not quite what it's cracked up to be...

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 05:33 PM
Amsterdam X3. Haha

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:35 AM
There's a cky song called Shippensburg

no photo
Wed 12/05/07 05:55 PM
Dr. Feelgood by Motley Crue. Haha

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 11:19 PM
Hair Metal rocks. But, when it gets cold out I tend to start listening to heavier stuff like Pantera, Damageplan, Killswitch Engage, Diecast, Lamb of God, etc... However, nothing beats Skid Row, L.A. Guns, Tesla, and Motley Crue in the summer time... especially while you're driving down the interstate with the windows down... or by a fire with beer... lots of beer... Stupid winter.

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 11:13 PM
Edited by Guitar_Hero_2000 on Tue 12/04/07 11:14 PM
Yeah, that was good. You know what movie really sucked? The Marine. Worst acting ever. So bad, in fact, it made Airplane! look like Apocalypse Now by comparison. Haha

no photo
Thu 11/29/07 12:30 AM
You just gotta know who you are and be comfortable being you. No big deal. If people don't approve of you, well, who gives a clown's fat @$$? Haha.

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:00 PM
Ozzy
Pantera/Damageplan/anything with Dimebag Darrell on guitar
Old Metallica
Killswitch Engage
Motley Crue

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 01:02 PM
No one likes a home-wrecker. I can't think of another label with such filthy stigma.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 11:26 PM
I think some of you took what I said the wrong way, or thought I meant something that I didn't. I'm not a Christian. I really don't know what I am. But, it really doesn't matter anyway. Labels serve no one.

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:41 PM
You know what always gets me? People never can realize that no matter what "God" you worship, whether it be the Christian God, Buddha, The Goddess, Mother Earth, Allah, F'n whatever, it's all the same thing. Everyone gets all offended and **** because people contradict what they believe in. You know what? It's all the same thing. Divine substance is Divine substance. There is one all powerful force in our universe, and it doesn't care what you label it. It makes absolutely no difference. I guess that's all I'll say for now. If you want me to take you farther down the "Rabbit hole" I will. Peace be with you all.

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:20 PM
Confined is the last thing I've ever been. :) Limits do not exist.

no photo
Tue 11/20/07 09:09 AM
Did I say first testament? I meant old testament. Coffee hasn't kicked in yet. Haha

no photo
Tue 11/20/07 09:03 AM
Many people refer to the divine powers that be as "Original Substance". I believe Original Substance is omniscient. It's all scientifically feasible. Religion is just a way for people to explain what they can't explain, and that's okay because we as humans are not meant to understand everything. And just because it's science doesn't mean that it's not because of an ultimate good. Metaphysics and the laws of the universe coincide perfectly with the teachings of the bible (first testament), which is used by Christians, Muslims, and Jews. Think that's for a reason? I do. And everything can, and has been backed up with solid science. Most people just haven't been exposed to it. I'd go into this more, but I have to go to work now. Hahaha

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next