no photo
Wed 01/23/08 01:42 AM

I'm not a fan of nipple rings. Pierced nipples remind me of cow utters. And then there's those guys who have pierced nipples who go to concerts and get in the mosh pit... I'd hate to get one ripped out on accident. Ouch.

Had mine ripped off playing rugby it hurt like a son-of-a -******

F*ck. That must have hurt.

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 01:39 AM
I'm not a fan of nipple rings. Pierced nipples remind me of cow utters. And then there's those guys who have pierced nipples who go to concerts and get in the mosh pit... I'd hate to get one ripped out on accident. Ouch.

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:00 PM
playboy

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:48 PM
Hmmm... maybe I'll make someone a sandwich with Vick's vapor rub on it instead of mayo. That might hurt, but I bet it would be funny.

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:39 PM

Michigan has conceled carry, doesn't it? ANd who cares, anyway, just pack something... You already got a stun gun and THAT'S illegal in Michigan.

Is pizza delivery the only job out there, or is there, um, something else you could do that doesn't require driving to Ohio to get a stun gun?

That's why I'm in school. :smile:

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:36 PM

y not jsut buy a hand gun??

That whole process takes a very long time here.

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:34 PM
Neither. But i do think making someone live out the rest of their days in solitary confinement would be way worse punishment.

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:33 PM
I drove to Ohio today and bought a 500,000 volt stun gun, since they are illegal in Michigan. Some of our drivers at work have been robbed, so I made the decision to not let that happen to me. I dare someone to try. They will end up having a bad, bad day.laugh I have tear gas too... yeah, I know what you're probably thinking, but we deliver to some really bad areas. Anyone else got any fun toys?

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:41 AM
Also try going to different doctors. They do make mistakes sometimes. I'd also recommend going to a hospital with a very good reputation.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:40 AM
Have they tested for allergies?

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:39 AM

911truth.org <-----------Bush is the terrorist!

Google the word Illuminati. If it has any truth, that's scary. I'm not convinced either way, but I'm open minded, and will listen to anyone's argument. Okay, time for bed. Goodnight.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:31 AM
Obama isn't a terrorist. That's just some right wing propaganda. And no, I'm not a democrat. I'm middle of the road, so I have the luxury of throwing the BS flag on both sides. laugh They're both crazy.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 02:15 PM
Since '92. I was in 5th grade and I saw Slash playing the guitar solo for "November Rain", so I was like "I wanna be Slash when I grow up!" laugh And of course I discovered Randy Rhoads and Dimebag soon after.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 02:09 PM
Right on. Thanks. Now maybe people will see why my screen name is Guitar Hero... hint... it's NOT because of the video game! laugh

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:59 PM
Who all has a youtube page? mine is:

http://www.youtube.com/robtheguitarhero

If you're on youtube, we can be youtube friends. :smile:

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:41 PM
If I were still in 4th grade, I would know this.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:35 PM
You gotta love Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. That movie makes me laugh so hard every time I watch it, and it never gets old.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:12 PM

My alltime favs would be (the orginal) Black Sabbath, SOAD, and Suicidal Tendencies;^]

Suicidal Tendencies kicks @$$. Rocky George is one of the best, and most underrated guitar players ever.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:11 PM
Metal is the only music that does anything for me. Everything else is boring, to me.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 03:02 AM
Sometimes people will give you hell just to see how you react. And sometimes if the NCO's like you, they'll give you more sh*t than other people. I know that seems backwards, but that's how it is sometimes. As long as you're not a POS, you'll do fine. Everyone was an FNG at one time...

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 14 15