no photo
Tue 02/05/08 02:19 AM
I like some radio-friendly stuff too like Breaking Benjamin. Those guys are really good. So is Chevelle.

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 02:17 AM

combie christ
nittzer ebb
the cure
and one
the list gos on

The Cure rocks too.:smile:

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 02:17 AM
Metal. Heavy music in general. Everything from stuff as old as Black Sabbath to the newer stuff like Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, All That Remains, and everything in between... even hair metal. laugh

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 02:10 AM
I like Avenged Sevenfold's first 2 albums, but I was really disappointed with Cities of Evil. I'm not too into their new one either. They got soft.

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 01:37 AM
My shpedoinkle butt.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:20 PM
I'm gonna print that out and keep it as a reference.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:46 PM
I want a storm trooper suit too!

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:36 PM
I never liked wrestling. I thought it was funny when I was little. UFC is more up my ally. Whatever happened to WWF anyway? Wasn't there some sort of dumb lawsuit? What's it called now?

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 03:38 PM
Tombstone stuffed crust. Anything else is just un-American. laugh

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:10 AM
I think we should make a law that says republicans have to have democrat VP's and vice versa. I'd vote McCain/Obama. Definitely.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 03:14 AM

Did you bring me the Pee Wee Herman action figure with the kung fu grip I asked for? Huh, huh?

Pee Wee Herman didn't come with the 'kung fu grip.' I already checked.

There was a 'runaway nancy boy' version though.

Damn Hasbro toy company. What good are they?

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 03:11 AM
Did you bring me the Pee Wee Herman action figure with the kung fu grip I asked for? Huh, huh?

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 02:31 AM
I don't need religion of any kind. Yes, Buddhism is probably the most enlightened religion so far, but it's still religion that worships a "god" that doesn't exist. I'm not saying "God" doesn't exist, but I AM saying that people have the completely wrong idea as to what "God" is. We've had it wrong since the beginning. And yes you are correct; religion has been the justification of many wars and human suffering, but you can't blame the religion itself, just the retards who take it to that extreme. Time for bed, goodnight.

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 02:11 AM
Very nice. I'm not religious, but I agree 100%. People who always look for conflict are primitive, and hopefully through attrition they will be wiped away from Earth and replaced with real people.

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 03:23 AM
Money isn't everything, but it ranks right up there with oxygen.

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:36 AM
Time for sleep. Peace out.

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:35 AM

Dr. Emoto's Healing Books/CDs are awesome alsoflowerforyou

I'll have to check them out. He's a rad dude. haha. Ever notice how threads that contain intelligent and/or deep subject matter get the least number of replies? Hmm.... I wonder why that is...laugh

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:30 AM
What the Bleep? is The Secret on steroids. laugh The Secret is pretty shallow by comparison. It's cool and all, but it's targeted at the simple-minded masses, and barely scratches the surface...

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:16 AM
If you're into this kind of stuff, you should go buy the movie What the Bleep?. Get the Quantum edition, it has hours of extras in it. It's got mystics, college professors, physicists, psychics, channelers, all kinds of interesting people in it. It's very thought provoking and sheds a lot of light on all kinds of things. Check it out. You'll be glad you did.

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 01:45 AM
I used to have piercings in my ears, but I took them out for football in high school and never put them back in. I'm more of a tattoo fan now anyway...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 14 15