no photo
Tue 02/19/08 08:48 PM
If you're calling HIM emo, I don't think you know what emo is. Last I checked, they didn't sound like Hawthorne Heights or any of that garbage...

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:35 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. My step-mom lost her mom recently, so I'm familiar with what you're going through. I can't say I know what it's like since I haven't lost my mom, but I know it sucks.

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:40 AM
I think if they're really young, it's okay because it keeps them from running off and getting lost, or kidnapped or something. But as they got older, obviously, it would be degrading, and just plain lazy parenting because kids should learn to listen and not run off, etc.

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:26 AM

You worked hard for it-might as well enjoy it....go have a beer and of all the things you can do with all that green.....drinker drinker

I have a paper route too, which I do every morning, so I haven't been able to go to the bar since October. sad But, because of that, I've lost about 15 lbs., so it's not all bad.

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:21 AM
You know what I love about delivering pizza in a college town? We're so busy all the time, and I make at least $120 a night in tips. So, I've started a 20 dollar bill collection, and it's growing quite rapidly. I've also started adding 50 and 100 dollar bills too. I work so much, I just have no idea what to do with it all. I hope I don't blow it all on moon pies and penny whistles. laugh

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:09 AM
Well I certainly hope your profile pic isn't of you eating a booger... laugh sick

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:16 AM
I have curly hair but you'd never know because it never gets longer than 1/2 a centimeter. happy

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:34 PM

I have visions of our country turning into a police state in the future. There is a lot of scary stuff going on that 99.999999% of the population is oblivious to.

you know its like meth. when it was just on the west coast, and the trailer people were the only ones killin themselves with it, it weren't no big deal. but once it spread out across the suburbs, and tiffany snootpoo's life became affected by it...look out !
its kinda like that. this country has been a police state for certain 'select' lucky few. no big whoop. but now ftiffany snootpoo's relations are being upset...
wow. i never cease to be amazed.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Wow... You completely missed what I was saying. Do yourself a favor and actually KNOW what you are insulting before you do it. Otherwise you just look like an idiot.

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:21 PM
I wanna be Barbra Bush!

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:10 PM
I have visions of our country turning into a police state in the future. There is a lot of scary stuff going on that 99.999999% of the population is oblivious to.

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 02:30 AM
Me a no speaka engrish!

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 02:26 AM
I've seen this before. It is pretty cool.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:36 PM
I have one of Jason Bonham's albums from the 80's... his hair metal band... haha. Whatever, I like it. :tongue:

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:34 PM
Led Zep's bad a$$ed. Isn't Jason Bonham (John's son) going to be drumming?

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:20 PM
I'm home from work, and waiting until I go to my other job.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:17 PM

It might make more sense to just control who is allowed to multiply :)

I think a good 75% (if not more) of Americans should not be allowed to multiply. I know I've said this many, many times, but people just keep getting dumber and dumber, and also more and more shallow. It's like most of the younger people are just plastic (metaphorically) and are manufactured in some sort of factory. The inhuman creation station. laugh

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:07 PM
Edited by Guitar_Hero_2000 on Sat 02/09/08 08:09 PM
I don't think the government should tell people how many children they can have, BUT, people who have a crap-load of kids are just creating problems down the road. One day when the earth is even more overpopulated than it already is, starvation will affect far many more people. Those people are our descendants, so make wise choices.

On the other hand, maybe the movie Soilent Green will end up being a reality. laugh Well it won't be that bad if they just made everyone with an IQ lower than 100 into food. That would solve a lot of problems.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:01 PM

Reality comes crashing? Some of had to be the responsible ones growing up. And decided to reclaim our lost youth by indulging in it now. But the nice thing is we can do it a lot more safely knowing what we know now and didn't know then. And can cut loose and have a ton of fun. We should never allow anyone to take our imagination. It is part of how we are able to have dreams and hopes and desires. It is what makes us step out and take the risks to grab for the things we really want, even when everyone else tells us it is too far out of our reach.

No risk, no reward. If you set out to do something truly great, people will always think you're crazy at first. People called Bill Gates crazy, now look at him. Just goes to show people that you shouldn't judge too quickly, 'cause most of the time you'll just end up looking stupid. laugh

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:54 PM
Edited by Guitar_Hero_2000 on Sat 02/09/08 07:55 PM
Cheers to that. It is unfortunate that people lose their imaginations. Even as generations come and go we use imagination less and less. When I was a kid we would play army outside and use tree branches as guns and stuff, and we had a blast doing it. Nowadays, video games require one to have no imagination, and that is a pretty crippling thing. I truly believe the human race is losing its brainpower because we want to make everything idiot-proof. Muscle that does not get used atrophies. Why make things idiot-proof? Why not raise intelligence standards? Otherwise our evolution is going to plateau, and then decline. I could go on and on and on about this, but I'm running on no sleep.laugh

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:37 PM
I just don't see what race has to do with anything.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 14 15