no photo
Sun 09/12/10 04:04 PM
A control freak attitude, and being argumentative all the time. After a while I'm just like, screw it. I'll find someone easier to get along with. :laughing:

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 03:38 PM
Beer, listening to my favorite music, playing guitar, camping on the beach, Mexican food, Italian food, breakfast foods, the internet, being outside on a nice day, driving on the interstate while the sun is setting, humor, Best Buy, dogs and cats, South Park, being in good company, and going to Wal-Mart and simply "observing". That's always good for a laugh.

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 03:09 PM
The smell of burning leaves.

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 03:07 PM
I wear what I like, period. If I had to put a label on my style it would be the rocker look. I usually go with camo pants/shorts, and a concert T shirt. Sometimes I wear baggy skater pants because they're very comfortable. I don't really have any "in between" clothes. With me it's either my normal attire or a nice suit if I'm at a wedding or something. My shopping is pretty easy. Army surplus store for pants, and I order my shirts online. Boxers and socks can be bought at the store. I like hoodies too in the winter, but since I'm moving to Hawaii I won't need those anymore. Last year when I was there it was so hot for a week straight that I pretty much just wore swim trunks and sleeveless T shirts the whole week. LOL But that's the norm out there, so I fit right in. :smile:

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 02:44 PM

Centurion was good. Not as epic as I'd like, but good. I'm a big fan of ancient Rome so I was pretty excited to see it.

Side note: for everyone who liked Spartacus: Blood and Sand, they are making a 6 episode prequel, and then will start on season 2. bigsmile

Is Centurion a movie or TV show?

Movie

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 02:10 PM
I'm thinking it's going to be a crazy week in the foreign currency market. Lots of big news coming out on interest rates, inflation... I'm trying to formulate a trade plan for tomorrow's Euro/USD action. Tonight I'm trading the Australian dollar against the US Dollar. Big fun. LOL

Earlier I was thinking about how pi$$ed I am for not buying Las Vegas Sands stock last year at around $2 a share because now it's $32 a share. LMAO!

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 02:00 PM
I deleted my SpaceFace account a while back. Can you believe they're making a movie about Facebook now? Really? Are you serious? rofl They must be hurting for ideas. I think Mike Judge should make a prequel to Idiocracy and have it take place in present day. bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 01:18 PM
I wouldn't go to another country to meet anyone. The world is too dangerous these days with kidnappings, people being held hostage, human trafficking, scams, etc. I would go to another state if they were cool enough (by my definition of cool), and possibly even move there if we decided that we wanted to be together. I'm self employed and my job is online, so I'm pretty much able to do whatever whenever, so that would help a lot. My only stipulation would be that they are open to moving to Hawaii down the road.

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 12:52 PM
Just listened to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFHyoWMgILc

Zakk Wylde is my favorite living guitarist. I modeled my playing after him when I was younger and did do my own thing, but there's still a hint of Wylde in my playing style. I like playing slow, then fast, and with a lot of feeling.

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 12:41 PM

Ah crap I have to have goals? That's it I'm outta here! laugh

:laughing: It helps, but on the other side of the coin it's important to be happy, and if someone is happy doing what they do then so be it. smile2 As the saying goes, a rich person is not one who has the most, but one who needs the least.

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 12:27 PM
Deal breakers for me are if they come across as immature or shallow. Also if they don't write enough, to me that means that they lack substance. I'm all for someone coming right out and saying exactly what they want and don't want. I do. I just think that if it's not known right away then it leads to wasted time in pursuing something that wouldn't work out anyway. It's counter productive IMO. Knowing where people stand is important. Also if someone types like they text, that is very annoying and implies lack of intelligence and/or maturity. Oh, and #1 is no profile picture, or a picture of something random like the sky, a mountain, a goat, toaster... you know. LOL

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 11:51 AM
Centurion was good. Not as epic as I'd like, but good. I'm a big fan of ancient Rome so I was pretty excited to see it.

Side note: for everyone who liked Spartacus: Blood and Sand, they are making a 6 episode prequel, and then will start on season 2. bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 11:44 AM
My deal breakers are: Being self centered, manipulative, a drama queen, loud and obnoxious, lack of ambition (current job or income is of no concern to me, just as long as she has a goal and is working to achieve it), excessive apathy, uptight, argumentative, unintelligent (I don't care what level of education she has just as long as she is smart. There's a lot of educated idiots out there, being naturally intelligent is more important because you can always go to school and learn things from a book, any A-hole can do that... LOL), laziness, chronic negativity, no sense of humor, not knowing how to let loose and have fun, poor spelling and grammar, and being closed minded and thinking they're always right. Whew! I guess I have more than I thought. :laughing:

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:56 AM
I could go on and on and on about metal shows. I think the best bands I've seen live are Ozzy, Sabbath, Type O Negative, Fear Factory, Machine Head, CKY, Killswitch Engage, Pantera, Dimmu Borgir... One band I never got to see but wish I had is Faith No More. As far as I know they are no longer making music. :(

no photo
Fri 08/27/10 10:49 PM
Just curious if anyone else here trades either for a living, for extra income, or just for fun.

I've been trading since February of '09 and I've really taken a liking to it. It took a while, but I've finally honed my skills enough to be consistently profitable and not need to work. It took 28 years, but I've FINALLY found what I want to do with my life. LOL It's fun, challenging, exciting, and rewarding. Plus I'm my own boss so I can wear whatever I want to "work". LOL Right now I trade stocks and forex.

Anyone else?

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 01:40 AM
I just got my brand spankin new Streetwise 1,000,000 volt Small Fry stun gun today. It's called the Small Fry because it's small enough to fit inside of a pack of cigarettes. I have some Fox Labs pepper spray too... hottest shyte ever made. 5.3 million scoville heat units. Anyway... I have these items because some of our drivers at work have been robbed, so I decided to not let that happen to me. Haha. What kinds of non-lethal toys do some of you own? Any?

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 01:31 AM

We had a complete Turkey dinner with all the fixings at the station tonight. Man I was stuffed, no pun intended

Fire station? If so, I was a firefighter in the air force for 4 years. I really liked it. Too bad my IFSAC certs are no good in Michigan...

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 01:20 AM

I am eating a sammich right now, I have to eat to fall asleep.
thats strange i thought it effected the quaility of your sleep
actually, it helps you sleep think of thanksgiving, do you not get sleepy, because your body is using energy to process the food

That is actually true. There's "Fight or flight" and "Rest and digest". ... I learned that in A&P.

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 01:18 AM
I'm snacking on a splendid layered mexican dip w/ tortilla chips. It's pretty F'n good. Especially with beer.

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 01:09 AM
Sorry, had your chance but you F'd it up. Good day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15