no photo
Wed 04/23/08 01:00 AM
When I was in elementary school I'd fake sick and stay home so I could blast Gun's 'n Roses, Motley Crue, Skid Row, Metallica, etc while I Jumped around the living room in my underwear and pretended the broom was a guitar. I wanted to be Slash. laugh

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:57 AM
If it's something I actually care about, yes.

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:49 AM
I see people as either real, or any combination of shallow, materialistic, dumb, and fake. It seems like more and more people think money is what makes someone have value, and it really pisses me off. Money's useful and everything, but it has nothing to do with how good of a person you are. I always get a kick out of people who have that "Do you know who I am?" mentality. I just say "Well, you're no one to me, so... go F yourself" laugh

no photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:21 AM
I think their music is still good, but it's not the Metallica I knew and loved when I was a kid. I don't own or listen to anything after the black album. They're still technically a great band, but they're just not my style these days. After they changed, it confirmed to me that I like Testament better. :) ...and if you like Testament, check out Susperia. They're F'n sweet.

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:27 PM
I like crazy glue. It's fun to glue quarters on the floor at work and watch customers try and pick them up. laugh

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:19 AM
I met someone on here, we hung out last night, and we're going to do it again. bigsmile Yay!

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:54 AM

Ive always lived in high crime areas.....I grew up knowing to lock your doors at all times.......to be street smart. I found the best way to scare the freaks is to act like the crazy one........devil noway laugh

That reminds me of this guy my mom used to date... Whenever we'd go to the movies, if someone was thinking of sitting in front of us, he'd look at them with really huge eyes and lick his lips to scare them away. laugh It worked. Boy was that shyt funny...

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:51 AM

or do like Chris Rock said.don't have gun control,instead have Bullet Control!.make every bullet cost $5,000.00 if a bullet costs $5,000 than there won't be any more innocent by standers because who ever gets shot,did something wrong big time!. "damn,he must've f***ed up,they put $50,000 worth of bullets in his @$$" and no need to go to a dr if you get shot because who ever shot you will remove the bullet himself "i believe you have my property".

I love Chris Rock.

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:40 AM

i'm wondering why you have to do a background check when buying a firearm but you don't have to when you buy a weed-eater?.one guy got pissed and ate his neighbors @$$ up with a weed-eater.no background check,no 3 day cooling off period....dammit,driveway weeds can wait 3 days!

laugh laugh laugh Yeah, I mean, you could F*** someone up with just about anything. You can actually strangle someone with dental floss if you triple ply it, but no one's gonna take Oral B to court if someone does so...

People are so dumb...

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:37 AM
As long as you have no felonies and are sane, you're good to go. I should have gotten mine while I was active duty military, cause they would have pencil-whipped my paperwork.

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:31 AM
Does anyone know why tasers and stun guns are illegal in some states? It's kind of dumb. If you can own a firearm, why wouldn't you be able to own a stun gun? It doesn't make sense. I really want the Streetwise 1,000,000 volt Small Fry (fits in a pack of smokes, hence the name), but stun guns and tasers are illegal in Michigan. ...And we wonder why Detroit is the most dangerous city in the country. Hmm... Probably because no one can arm themselves against any would-be attackers? Shyt... even our pepper spray and mace has to be dilluted.... laugh

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:10 AM
Why would it matter if it's phone sex? You can't see the person. laugh

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:55 AM

I get out at 6 am.......in about an hour I will have a beer before turning in........you hit the nail on the head. It is my night time.

Well thank you. I've always been good with words, so if any of you ever want me to write a speech for you, I'll be more than happy. laugh

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:49 AM
It's kinda funny, some people gave me crap when I told them I was gonna drink after my paper route, cause it's technically the morning. However, for me it is 9pm. What about shift workers such as police, firefighters, paramedics, nurses, etc, who work nights? Are they never to have a beer when they get home in the morning, just because it's early in the day? I think not. If I went to the bar at 10pm like most, well, for me that's early, and if I drank that soon after I woke up I'd have a problem. laugh

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:42 AM
I just cracked open my first beer since October (damn paper route). It's everything I thought it would be. Molson Golden. Mmmm...love :smile: drinker smokin bigsmile

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:38 AM

Though, I do not want the clintons to win it will be way better then mccain. OBAMA FTW

I'm voting for Obama

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:31 AM
It's because the Clintons are part of the Illuminati blood line (the Bush's too). Evil, evil people.

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:40 PM
I like piano. It can really add an awesome element to heavy music, when used properly. I'd like to pick up a keyboard one of these days so I can add piano and choir to some of my slower songs.

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:37 PM
Only boring people get bored.

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:32 PM

LOL, I play the spoons!laugh

......interesting... people still do that? laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15