no photo
Thu 01/17/08 02:57 AM
It gets better with time, and as you progress in rank. Just don't give anyone a reason to mess with you, and try not to make the same mistake twice. Do everything your supervisor tells you to do, and more. Aim to impress. Polish the sh*t out of your boots so you make the NCO's boots look like garbage. But, don't verbalize anything you do to make yourself look better, just simply to it, and it will be noticed. Good luck.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 02:17 AM
I'm doing quite well thank you. *bats eyelashes*

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:14 PM
All you need is pepper spray. It's small, easily concealed, and easy to use. I think the minimum recommended IQ for operation is about 6.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:03 PM
Where I live, the only people who drive Hummers are soccer moms going to PTA meetings.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:44 PM
Did you know there is an official Lt. Dangle Halloween costume? laugh

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:36 PM

what if a girl has a big truck??? what's that mean???

Not going there. Use your imagination. laugh

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:34 PM
I don't see what the big deal is with Hummers. They look so stupid, and they're not even real Hummers. Sports cars on the other hand, I like. I want a Pontiac GTO.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:31 PM

Yeah they’re sexy till they start the freaky stuff, asking you to burn them with cigarettes while you’re being intimate, digging their fingernails into your back until you need stitches. All the while you’re with them they’re “exploring” the threshold between pleasure and pain, and it all ends with her burying a steak knife in your thigh when you want to call it quits… other than that they’re really hot…

laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:25 PM
They are hot. I just don't like the ones who cut themselves or get off on pain. That means they're F'd in the head. I'm sure you knew that already...

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:05 PM

I bet your college educated too laugh laugh

I sit at home watching tv and working :smile:

I work 3rd shift at my university thank you. I have 2 degrees, this May that'll be 3 and I'll start med school

Watch out for the cadavers. My dad has a funny story involving a cadaver from when he was a med student.laugh

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:00 PM
Well it's always best to be yourself. A lot of people try way too hard to be all suave and crap, and then they just get laughed at when they aren't looking. I've witnessed it many times. It's very funny.laugh

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:24 PM
Unless your silliness is of the same intensity as the cast of Monty Python on a three day acid trip, I'd say you're in the clear.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:56 AM
When I was a wee lad, I was addicted to Saved by the Bell, but I grew out of that in 5th grade when I discovered the glory of heavy metal music, and got my first electric guitar. Yay! laugh I think I was the only 5th grader who wore Guns 'n Roses shirts and blared Skid Row and Def Leppard on the playground. Ah, the old boombox days...

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:49 AM
I'm bored, but I'm gonna watch Man with the Screaming Brain. It has Bruce Campbell, the main character in Evil Dead I and II, and Army of Darkness. He's hilarious. He's been in a few recent TV commercials too, I think one is the Old Spice commercial where he's playing the piano and singing to a bunch of hot women. laugh

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:26 AM

Let me ask you this about Ron Paul. I like some of his ideas, But did he say what they are saying he said about the L.A. riots?

I haven't a clue. What did he say?

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:57 AM

Well, after seeing USA today's latest poll leave Ron Paul out of the numbers, I'm convinced that it's all just a game to make us think we shouldn't care...

The truth is, we should all research candidates and support our decisions by exposing others to our chosen candidates...

If you don't know much about Ron Paul, google him and see what our country really needs...

I like Ron Paul.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:56 AM

the country will fall....after all a house divided against itself can't stand. JMHO

Yeah, I've actually been considering moving to another country. Seriously.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:46 AM
That's the problem right there (no offense). We need to move away from a two party system, so we as a nation are not so polarized. The libertarians have great ideas, but for whatever reason, you never see them in the debates. It's too bad.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:22 PM
And Dimmu Borgir is about 666 layers of awesome. :smile:

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:21 PM
Oh, and Kid Rock sucks too.