popcornncoke's photo
Sat 04/23/11 09:20 PM

I was thinking this...

Four drum sticks!

FANTASTIC!

SHAME ON YOU. You can't eat Mr.Bunny

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 04/21/11 10:22 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANDMA LITTLE MAN,YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY,BUT YOU DID IT.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 04/19/11 10:17 AM

I;m a fan of the old fashioned names like Jason Jack, James for a boy

and Kylie Kristen, Kaylie for a girl
The is we already have a James,John and Joseph in the family. My daugther-in-law doesn't like my name Ruby Delois, she named her daugther Kalena Elizabeth. I really can't think of anything to put with Ruby or Delois. Someone came up with the name Sarabeth,after a song by Lonestar[ I think]. grumble grumble Don't like it and I think the song is sad..

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 04/18/11 09:36 PM
Need Names for Boy or Girl,as we don't know yet. Here are some that I like,Christina Dawn,Savannah Rose,Hannah Maire or Michael Thomas,Christopher Michael. I like Travis,Matthew and William but can't think of a middle name. Any Names out there?

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 04/18/11 09:31 PM
He will be 2 years old on thursday, can't hardly believe it. He is all boy,loves his daddy. We plan a birthday party for him on Easter. Since most of the family will be here. I'll take lots of pictures for you to see.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 04/11/11 10:21 PM

give that little angel a hug for me
Will do ! His Daddy calls him a little pest,says that he is into everything.laugh laugh now he knows,what I went though.

im sorry ive not been around in long long time give baby hugs for me miss you Ruby:smile: :heart:
Yes,I know you have been on Facebook.but you should check on us,you never know what we are up to.laugh laugh laugh

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 04/03/11 09:48 PM
Shirley says that Baby Joe is talking alot more now,that he can say I love you, his own name and he calls his grandpa Larry,when he gets mad at him.laugh I told them to teach him to say Grandma.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 04/03/11 09:44 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Congrats Mary :heart: :heart: :heart:

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 03/30/11 09:12 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Wed 03/30/11 09:15 PM

For the love of GOD!

Give your kids and grand kids condoms as stocking stuffers...

Holy GAWD!

A kid or two fine....

But...damn!
I was an only child,all I had was a dog to talk to. So I knew that I wanted more than one but never dreamed of 5 Sons. Most men would think it is a honor to have 5 sons,which means their family name will go on. I'm very proud of My 5 Sons. So If There Is Anyone Who Needs CONDOMS in their stockings. I would say it is the family that just had their 19 kid.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 03/30/11 08:58 PM

Will continue to keep Bobby and his family in my prayers...flowerforyou :heart:

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:23 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Mon 03/28/11 09:25 PM

CONGRATS!!
Thinks I'll stay away from Clarksville, Tenn. Must be something in the water. laugh
WOW five sons, and you survived. You deserve a medal.flowers
I did have my dad and my aunt to help,when they were little guys. My Red hair started turning gray in my 30's.laugh As a divorced mom,I would say I did a good job. They have done a good job with their own children. SORRY,I GOT CARRIED AWAY,I GUESS YOU CAN TELL THAT THEY ARE MY PRIDE AND JOY.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 03/27/11 09:44 PM

Wow this seems like an up beat topic.

Not.
Up Beat or Not. It is still out there, My Dad has cancer and it is to far gone.So We are thankfully for everyday that we've together.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 03/27/11 09:39 PM
She wants a boy and Joe wants a girl. Now They are saying IT MIGHT BE TWINS.. sure hope not,they would really have their hands full..

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 03/27/11 09:34 PM

give that little angel a hug for me
Will do ! His Daddy calls him a little pest,says that he is into everything.laugh laugh now he knows,what I went though.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 03/27/11 09:31 PM
drinks drinks
Congrats grampa!! I'm going to be new grandma in Nov. for 12 time. Just means more people to love and be loved by.flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 03/22/11 09:08 PM
They did get the van fixed and didn't cost $3000.00 to do ithappy happy So now I can go see Baby Joe,haven't seen him in 2/months.grumble grumble