Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 06/21/11 07:56 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Tue 06/21/11 07:59 PM
IT IS A BOY !!!!!!! But that's not a 100 percent sure because baby had it's legs closed.. They will test again in 6 weeks. So now we need names for a boy. Joe wanted a girl. Tomorrow he'll be 30 years old,What a birthday present.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 06/15/11 09:25 PM
6 days to go, boy or girl.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 06/15/11 09:23 PM
I'm so glad that you are safe. I'm late as always. I really hate lived in a tralier,Tornando's went over us twice.God was watched out for us.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 06/13/11 10:15 PM
Thank You All For Your Words. I knew that you wouldn't let me down,that you would hear me. My heart goes out to those that has lost a love one,that has gone through what I'm. Never think that I think that I'm the only one that has alot on their shoulders, for I don't. I say prayers everynight for the people that lost their homes and their love ones. I know that there are other people hurting. I hope you can understand my words,I'm not very good with them. I just needed someone to listen to me,share with me. I can feel the power in your words and they do make me feel that I can make it and if I need a shoulder,that you'll be there. Thank-you mingle family. make god bless you all and keep you safe.:heart: flowers :heart: flowers :heart: flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 06/12/11 10:19 PM
Some of you already know that My Dad has cancer and only treament for him is horomones shots,every 3- weeks.They slow it down but doesn't kill it. once he weight 275 and now he is 165 now,his poor arms and legs are so skinny.someday's he sleeps most of the day away,but then again he has some good days.He has gotten a I don't care attitdue[ spell-wrong] he has no savings at all,he has let his tralier fall apart,dishwasher quit,big deal/washer leaks,big deal/truck needs work on,big deal/air condtion quit 5 days ago,big deal.HE DOESN'T NOT CARE... He said that sometimes he wishes it would all end,he is ready to go home,that I'm the only reason that he keeps hanging on.I don't know how to deal with this. I pray all the time and I'm thankfully that God lets me have him another day.But I feel bad when he tells me,I'm the reason,he is still here,in pain and unhappy.Yes,it will be rough,when I do lose him as it would be on anyone who lose a love one. I wish that was all I had to write about. Since 2004 I've been a caregiver to my aunt, She lost her left leg in 2004 and then she lost her right leg in 2009. she has vascular disease,confied to a wheelchair,wears diapers and smokes like crazy,she was told 15 years ago to stop.Oh No. I had to move back home,so I can take care of her and my dad. Now She has 2 second degree burn on her short leg, burn from inside out, yes,it can do that. why? We hope to find out on Friday, they are going to run tests on her,also she will have laser surgery to cut off the burn place. Dad is 75 and Nita is 65. Please pray for them and me,I need the strengh to get through all of this. THANKS YOU FOR LETTING ME BORROW YOUR SHOULDERS. Yes,I've my sons but they have jobs and familes and there are just some things that you can't talk to family about. May God Bless You All.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 06/12/11 09:43 PM
2 more weeks to go...

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 06/12/11 09:41 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
my heart is breaking for you and your family may god grant you peace and love during this most difficult of times. We will keep you and your family in our prayers :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: From Baby Joe & Parents and Grandma.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 06/02/11 09:11 PM
Thanks ! Can't wait to find out,there is so much cute stuff to buy. I saw a walker in shape of a sport car,of course,it was pink.:smile:

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 06/02/11 09:07 PM
I know I'm late,but they say better late than never. I hope you had a Happy Birthday and I wish you many more.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 06/02/11 09:05 PM
flowers flowers flowers
My prayers are with you. flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 05/31/11 11:25 AM

moving - I need to start apartment hunting

I need to move also, I'm sick and tired of Illinois frankly.
Sure wish I could move,I gave up my apt to move back home,because my dad has cancer. I did it for love but I still miss my own place,had to get rid of alot of stuff,dad lives in a tralier and most of my life is in one room and in the storage shed. Sorry,I got carried away.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 05/31/11 11:17 AM
3-more weeks to wait. Joe says so far,there is only one.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 05/31/11 11:14 AM
Brandon [baby joe] is doing great. They are moved into a house with a yard,so he can get out and run. Joe said that everything is going ok with the new baby. We have to wait 3-weeks to find out what it is..

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 05/29/11 09:22 PM

So I love country music! Does anyone feel the same? Id like to meet a guy who also loves it!
I love country,mostly old country,I still have my 33's ,45's and cassette tapes. I do try to learned about what kind of music that my grandkids are into,so I'll know who they are talked about. Once I could tell you almost anything that you wanted to know about country but these days,there are just to many new people to keep up with.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 05/29/11 09:09 PM

that I'm so lonesome.I could cry.

that's why I have a huge iPod with thousands of songs..it's my wife happy
I've all kinds of music around, movies around,books around. They help for a while but they aren't alive,can't hold you or talk to you.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 05/29/11 08:59 PM
that I'm so lonesome.I could cry.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 05/09/11 09:50 PM
I'm late. But I want to wish you Happy Birthday.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 05/09/11 09:43 PM
:banana: :banana:
Welcome back...sometimes we need to get away for some quiet time..Hope it helped..flowerforyou
I would love to beable to take off and have some quiet time.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 05/05/11 09:28 PM
Thanks for your help. I'll tell my daugther-in-law,as she does all the computer work for me.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 05/04/11 09:56 PM
I'm getting a new computer and I'm giving my old one to my son. Do I just delet everything on it? I don't want my personal stuff to fall in the wrong hands. Please explain with simple words,I'm not computer smart,still learned new things. Thanks for any help.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25