Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 01/13/16 09:44 AM
Only As Friends !!!!!

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 01/09/16 09:59 AM
Drunks are a Turn-Off and Guys with Dirty Mouths n are Rude.I'm dresses nice and You show up in dirty clothers,have not shave.Think Before You Say Something.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 01/08/16 04:42 PM
TV

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 01/08/16 04:37 PM
A Man Without a Shirt on is a turn off for me Also when there is No Picture, makes me wonder what is he hided, also when he tells you nothing about hisself. Don't Talk Dirty. There was a guy last year that wanted to meet me, he would tell me how pretty I was, that it didn't matter that I was 6 yrs older. I told him if he was just after sex that he was barking up the wrong tree. He said he wasn't. So I decided to meet him but before that happen, he send me a text that say need a woman that he wants to F my brains out. That was it !!! I told him that he needed to wash his mouth out and Goodbye. You don't Talk to a lady that way.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 01/07/16 08:51 AM

Don't know about most but I still enjoy making love~~bigsmile Well that is when I can find that one I want to with..whoa
I Agree. still looking for him.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 01/07/16 08:45 AM

What's a driver.?. It is something I use on the golf course..lol.. and then it is someone that drives me from the golf course..lol.. I know not my best work ever..wink
LOL, I ALREADY KNEW THAT.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 01/06/16 05:13 PM
Sorry, I always forget to take the caps off, I'm not yelling at anyone. I'm getting ready to have some popcorn and coke.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 01/06/16 09:44 AM
Edited by popcornncoke on Wed 01/06/16 09:47 AM
NO, I WASN'T MAD, JUST DISAPPOINTED. FOR I CAME FOR HELP N NO ONE WOULD HELP ME.I DON'T THINK THAT I WAS RUDE. BUT LOOK AT IT, NO ONE ANSWERED ME UNTIL NOW..

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 01/05/16 06:05 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Tue 01/05/16 06:07 PM
FUNNY, MY POST HAS BEEN VIEW 35 TIMES, BUT NO ONE HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS !! WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU ???

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 01/05/16 06:01 PM
OK. LIKE WHAT ??

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 01/05/16 05:47 PM
What about mail from someone who doesn't have a picture of their self ? It makes me wonder is he married or hide something. What do you think ??

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 01/05/16 10:17 AM
STILL LOOKING FOR A PUG. A FRIEND OF MINE GAVE ME A PUG FOR CHRISTMAS. PROBLEM WAS TRIXIE DID'T LIKE HER AT ALL N SHE WANTED TO CHASE MY CATS. BUT I KNOW LEARN THAT 2 FEMALES DON'T GET ALONG,SO I NEED TO GET A BOY PUG, BLACK ONE 2/3 YRS OLD. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSS.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 01/05/16 10:06 AM
NO, THEY DON'T!! IT'S FUNNY THAT I POSTED A POST ABOUT THESE SUBJECT AND IT WAS DELETED. I THINK PEOPLE JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES. IN MY PROFILE, I PUT WHO I'M LOOKING FOR. I THOUGHT MINGLE2 KEPT A CHECK ON THOSE. I GET MAIL FROM 19 YRS OLD AND UP.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 01/03/16 11:37 PM
COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT A DRIVER IS ? I'm getting a message that tells me to update my driver.Do I need this ?? Also When I sign in on AOL mail, It says pull this button n erase what is on my hard driver ??,Last time, I trying to do things myself. I mess things up.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 01/02/16 09:32 AM
I Did delete the pictures and then the folders . Then when I go back to restore the pictures that I want ,all the folders come back. Can anyone explain this.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/24/15 12:21 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF THE MINGLE'S FAMILY.MY ONE SON WILL BE HERE TONIGHT WITH HIS 3/ KIDS AND THEN IT WILL BE JUST ME & DOG/2 KITTYS. THEN TOMORROW 3 OF MY SONS/ THEIR FAMILES WILL BE HERE FOR ABOUT 3/4 HOURS AND THEN BY MYSELF AGAIN. I REALLY HATE TO BE A LONE.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 12/23/15 08:58 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY DAD, MY AUNT JENNY AND MY AUNT NITA, I LOVE YOU ALL N MISS YOU. I MISS YOUR HUGS,DAD. AUNT JENNY,I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO GIVE MUSIC ANGELS TOO. MY FAVORITE AUNT I. MISS FUSSED WITH YOU. YOU'RE MY AUNT,SISTER,MOM N BEST FRIEND, ALL ROUND UP IN ONE. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/03/15 09:17 AM
I've 5 boys, which means 5 wives. They've remarried. One Daughter-in-Law gets upset when I say something about the ex wife.She says that I'm being Disrespectful to her. So now I've to watch what I say. I think this is BULL. I Talk about my other ex wives.plus my ex husband. It's hard to stop caring about a person that been in your life since 1996. WHAT DO YOU THINK ?!

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/03/15 09:02 AM
Hi Everyone My Question is a old one I wrote you before but I lost the answer. OK To Do With Pictures n Folders. I've been trying to put my pictures in order. Let's Say That I've 12 folders with Pictures, I want to put them in one folders. How do I get rid of the other 11 folders ??? I delete them but they keep coming back. Also What happens when the darn file won't be deleted ???

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 11/17/15 12:59 PM
NO, THEY DON'T!! THEY JUST LOOK AT YOUR PICTURE.. I'VE 19,30,45,50 YEAR OLDS THAT WRITE ME. I'M 61 YRS OLD. WHY WOULD I WANT SOMEONE IN THEIR 40'S ? MY OLDEST SON IS 42 YRS OLD.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25