Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 01/15/13 12:40 PM
Hi Guys. Well,When I said that my cards might be late,I was telling the truth. I gave them to my son to mail for me. It seems that my 6/yr old granddaugther Trinity put them in his glovebox and he just found them.I'm still going to mail them,so you all will have christmas in Jan. Thanks for all my cards. Josie, my granddaugther's Haley and Kalena just loved your card and the stamp.I thought I was going to have to fight them over it.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 01/05/13 08:16 PM
Thanks for the card,Josie. It was so pretty and the stamp. I can't wait to show it to my granddaugthers. I bet it is so pretty down there, maybe I'll add it to my dream list.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 01/03/13 07:17 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Glad you are better! Welcome back.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 01/03/13 07:15 PM
My cards should be there by now.Plaese let me know. I've been fighting a bad cold [forgot to get my flu shot] lost my voice for a day and a half.I do have appt. tomorrow with the doc,so maybe he'll do something. I want to thank you all again for your cards.Christmas was hard without My Dad. My Kids were here,but the loneliness and saddest sets in when you are all alone.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 12/26/12 12:13 PM
Your good-wishes and prayers work. My Aunt doesn't have Cancer but she does have a weak lung. She has been smoking since she was 13 yrs ago and won't quit no matter what.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 12/23/12 01:43 PM
Thanks for the cards and the candy. Mine might be late,but they tell me better late than never. So I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas To You and Your Family.flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 12/15/12 11:43 AM
I come to you to ask you for your prayers for my aunt nita. She has alot of health problems,confied to a wheel-chair.She is a heavy smoking and won't quit. On Monday,They are going to run tests to see if she might have lung cancer.:cry: :cry: I'm prayer for good news.Please remember her in your prayers.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/13/12 05:19 PM
Yes, I own my own home.It was my last birthday present from my dad,as he passed away before my birhday and No,it isn't my dream home,for there is noone

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/13/12 05:08 PM
Hi Guys. Count me in. I got one from Nicole. Thanks, really made my day. I need lots and lots of christmas spirt.[ been a rough year]

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:38 PM
Here's a late Birthday Wish,But I was always told better late than never. Hope you had a great one.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 11/01/12 11:46 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Ghostrider, I am truly sorry to hear of this. You are in my prayers!
flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 10/05/12 08:30 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure he is watching over you.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 10/05/12 08:27 PM
I love to shop for babies. No new ones around here yet,but they are working on it. I would like a little girl,my youngest granddaugther is 6 now.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 10/01/12 07:04 PM

Since no one else will do it, Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Sorry, didn't know it was your birthday. I hope you've a Happy One and All your wishes come true.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 09/28/12 07:49 PM
My Dad and I used to go all the time. S. Army Thrift Store, GoodWill SuperStore, Any Thrift Stores. We would find all kinds of stuff. I got a wedding dress for a $1.00 one time and to find out it was a high price dress. I gave it away. We would drive 50 miles,just to see what we could find. Since He has been gone, my heart just isn't in it anymore. no fun by yourself.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/26/12 08:56 PM

I wouldn't worry about it. You keep your system clean and update right?
Yes, I Do.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 09/25/12 10:33 AM

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 09/23/12 05:53 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss, but as you said, he is no longer suffering and with loved ones who have gone ahead. You and your family have done a wonderful and amazing job at making his remaining time here feeling loved and cared for, even when he didn't seem to want it. I sincerely think it wasn't you or your efforts he was resisting...it was knowing, even subconciously, that the time was near for him to move on.

As always...love, hugs, and healing prayers for you. flowerforyou :heart:
Thank you for your kind words. Some days are hard,but They are getting better.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 09/23/12 05:49 PM
Thank you for your help,as I really don't know alot about computers. Learn as I go.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 09/18/12 01:22 AM
Thanks. I wish I could sleep,I just lay awake most of the night I work on the Living Room,I changed it around,trying to wear myself out,so I would sleep tonight.,it didn't work.3:21 here and I'm still awake. I miss my dad so much.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25