Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 10/13/13 09:27 PM
ohwell
I color when I feel like it and when I don't I won't, whatever mood I'm in at the time. Don't really care what other people think about my hair. My D-in- L tells me that I look 10 yrs younger, When I color my hair and wear make-up. I don't care nothing about make-up. I'm just me.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 10/13/13 09:17 PM
You are dated this wonderful person, who you are falling for each day and you are thinking about the future. Would you want to take them to bed, before you ask or say yes to marriage or Would you be Old Fashioned and Wait?? Also you are in love with a person that tells you that they can't have sex because of a bad heart or other serious health problems, Would you stay or dump them??? COME ON PEOPLE, LET'S BE HONEST. LUST OR LOVE !!!!!!!

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 09/30/13 11:19 PM
I really dislike the profiles that has no picture, tells nothing about their self's. They will write tell you later. This is a turn -off. No Pictures make me wonder does he have a wife or girlfriend or what is he hide. Most of them, don't read the profile, just see your picture. Please take time to read it.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 09/26/13 10:38 PM
I 've been thur some rough times in the past. I can do without sex. I think it would depend on my mate. I wamt a guy, who don't want to try me out first to see if I'm good in bed or not. Yes, I'm old fashioned. I don't believe who kind of men are available anymore.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/25/13 10:43 PM
Yes, Not just movies ,but books. I laugh, I cry, I get mad. My Boys would laugh at me.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/25/13 10:23 PM
I guess we all are waited on you. Good_Luck.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/25/13 10:13 PM

Congrats Grama! And mom.She is adorable!
:banana: flowers :banana: flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:20 PM
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustratedsad sad sad sad sad

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 09/02/13 08:33 PM

I'd say be careful that just happened to me and after three weeks he said he loved me and so on we texted everyday and talked he was a so called doctor and the fourth week came the scam asking for three thousand dollars long story but he really had me falling for him. So just be careful

I want to Thank You for sharing what happen to you. I though about things that he had wrote to me and things just didn't feel right. So I wrote him and told him that I wasn't ready for a relationship right noe and I quit text him. He didn't give up, He wrote he needed a favor. He needed to borrow some money. I think Facebook put a stop to his texts. But later he send me 2/ friend request and 3 other guys textt me. I just wanted to say Thanks.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 09/02/13 08:14 PM
Prayers on the way.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 09/02/13 08:12 PM
So sorry for your loss.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 08/20/13 06:53 PM

AWESOME, How did you do that????

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 08/20/13 06:50 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Sweet Baby Girl. Just think of all those pretty pink dresses.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 08/12/13 10:31 PM
Joy. I haven't met him. He send me a friend request on Facebook and I answered it.I'm still afraid of letting my wall down. I told him,he was going to fast I think someone is joking around with me. You are the only one I know that lives in California. How are you doing with your own one year loss??

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 08/12/13 08:54 PM
I tell My Family. Everyday. Woody ( my son) sends me a text every morning , saying that he loves me. What a beautiful way to start the day.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 08/12/13 08:42 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Mon 08/12/13 08:46 PM
I've been honest with him. I've not lead him on. I can't beleve a man would want a woman like me.I'm a caregiver to my aunt who is cofield to a wheelchair. No matter what I tell him, he still say he loves me and wants to be with me. I don't have any money, in debt, 19 yr old tralier and a car that is 12 yrs old. I'm thinking this could beh a joke but then again, What if he is the man that I've looking for all my life. I haven't told him that I've lost 50% of my hearing, that no one will come between me and my 5 boys. Some of you know that I lost My Dad, 1/ yr ago this month, after a 3 year battle with cancer and this year has really, really been hard for me. My Doctor wants be to be checked for cancer, but I 'm afraid. I don't want to know,after seeing the pain that he went thur. What I want to know. Would you tell him or keep your mouth shut ???

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 08/11/13 01:16 AM
Ladies. How do you know if he is real or not. A guy wants to be your friend and then he tells you that he is falling for you. Even after you tell him that your life isn't that great.He still wants to be with you. You can't understand why, he is not your kind of guy, He seems to be upper class and you are just a plain n simple kind of girl. No matter how much you want to believe that he could be your Prince. You are afraid and wonder if this is all a cruel joke. How can you tell, What do you do ??

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 08/09/13 09:46 PM
Would no sex turn you off ? There are many reasons why there is no sex. Health Reason 's , abuse reason's or age reason's. Maybe They don't want to be alone,

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 08/08/13 10:32 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Thu 08/08/13 10:35 PM
Thank You all of your kind words and your prayers. I knew where to come,as I came to you 4/years ago.Some of you might remember Tiny Baby Joe,His Mother had him 1/month and 2/weeks early and there was some health problems. Today He is 4yrs old,going to pre-school, has a baby brother named Bentley. Brandon is all boy,always on the go. Thanks for all your prayers.:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 08/07/13 10:04 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Wed 08/07/13 10:06 PM

I'm going to be Grandma again in March. :banana: :banana: :banana: That will make 13 plus 5 step grandkids. Last Time I said this, There was some rude remarks So please keep them to yourself.
Mingle Family, I come to you with a heavy and sad heart. My Daughter-in-Law lost her baby last Monday,Her Doctor couldn't find a heartbeat.They told her that it might be to early,come back a week later. we were hoping and praying. The precious baby's spirt is gone,but baby is here.They'll do a dnc on Friday. I found out that my second oldest granddaughter has lost 2 babies since Christmas and is pregnant again. But it don't stop there,My other Daughter-in-Law has lost 2 babies in the past 11 months. We now know that it has something to do with her bloodtype,but there is hope. That is 5 Little Babies that we have lost in 1/ year. Please pray for my family. Thanks for letting me talk,I need a shoulder. My God Bless You All.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25