Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 07/01/12 03:41 PM
Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty [ 1974/ Augusta,Ga ] Second Best One was,when I saw Alabama,Lee Greenwood,Eddy Raven, Ricky Van Shelton. all together at one concert. that was before prices went up.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 07/01/12 03:36 PM
I've 150 home-made/ store bought cassette tapes with all kinds of music on them,so right now I'm listen to them. Some I plan to put on cd's and get rid of the rest. They sure do bring back alot of memories..

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 06/29/12 08:23 PM
UPDATED ON DAD ! He finish his Radiation Treatments 3/days ago. The Doctor said it would take a few weeks,before we know how much they helped his back. So back to Dr.Shah. He puts him on dronabinol for Nausea and Sucralfate-short-time treatment for Ulcers.[ insurance doesn't pay for this] Also he puts him on Potassium Chlordie. Dad lost 7lbs in one week,all togther 34lbs. He can't eat or drink anything because he says his thoart closes up.This man is on 10/different things.He is to go see another doctor about his Ulcers/Thoart in Aug. We have a deal that he'll do what the doctor says until Sept. Then he will go ahead or stop everything.Please remember us in your prayers.flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 06/29/12 08:05 PM
Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great one and many,many more to come.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 06/29/12 08:03 PM

Sending prayers:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 06/29/12 08:01 PM
Thanks,Everyone.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 06/24/12 09:40 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Sun 06/24/12 09:44 PM
His name is Jake Lee. He came into this world at 11:25pm on 6/23/12 6lbs / 7ozs /20 inchs long. You should see his black hair. Mom Terri Jo is doing fine. I put his picture on my profile,cause I'm not sure how to do it here.. Also they have pic's of him on Facebook.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 06/20/12 07:35 PM
AVG just sent me a message says that no spyware has been found. Is Avast better than AVG??

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 06/19/12 08:27 PM
I've AVG-2012 The Free One until I can pay for the good one. I scan my computer earlier . It came back to say there was 10 items,each one corrupted section win32k.sys. [which I don't know what it means] But when I go to get rid of it. It says Hidden by a rootkit-- usually used by a malicrous software. Also it wants to know if I really want to delete these 10 items. Since I really don't know,could someone explain in simple words. The way I see it is that there could be a visus on my computer,is this right? Also what am I to do? I've Avast and AVG..

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 06/18/12 10:28 PM

The essure and such products frozen into "icecream" can be a soothing meal substitute and sometimes is more tolerable than milk products after chemo.

My Dad particularly like the vanilla one with coconut or banana flavoring added.
I've bought him all of that. He really doesn't care for it,sometimes he'll eat some ice cream. I keep telling him,if he don't eat.They will put him back in the hosptial. Once he was at 275,now he is at 155,his arms and legs are so skinny.his legs give out on his about 4 times now.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 06/18/12 10:23 PM
It wouldn't do Jerry any good to think that He would get anything from the will,because there is nothing to get.My Dad has saving nothing,after his last wife passed away.he just stop caring. He doesn't even have a will,he has signed over his tralier and truck to my son and car & van to me. That is that. I really don't think Jerry would care,after it has been almost 15 years. Guess I should leave things alone.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 06/18/12 10:08 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Hey sorry to hear that! Hope you are feeling much better real soon!
flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 06/13/12 09:34 PM
Many Years ago,Been There and It didn't work out. He is still with his wife and I've moved on with my life. We are still in each other lifes but only as close friends.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 06/13/12 08:48 PM
First treatment today. It was a good one,9- more to go. He came home and went to bed for a couple of hours. I did get him to eat a Peanutbutter/Jelly Sandwich plus glass of Milk.happy That was a big deal,because most of the time,he doesn't want anything.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 06/12/12 02:09 PM
UPDATE ON DAD. After2/weeks of phone calls, We finally got the pills and with a co-payment of $80.00 Thanks for all the prayers. He says that he is feeling better,still won't eat right,but he does try more. Tomorrow he starts radiation treatments for 2/places on his chest and on his lower back.10 treaments in all.His mind is in a hazy,they call it Chemobrain. I'll let you all know how things go. Please keep prayers coming.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 06/12/12 01:56 PM
My Dad has been married 4/times. He had 2/sons by his second wife.She hated it here,so she took the 2/boys and went back to Germany.He never heard from them. Then in late 89,his one son decided to look him up. Great,I had a half-brother,someone to share things with. Didn't work out that way.Jerry thought that he was owned things because his dad wasn't there,but he wasn't there for me until later,much later. He left here in 1997 and That was that.. Do I tell this heartless man that his father is dying?? Dad says Hell No. He also says not to tell him,when he is gone. I don't know what to do. Do I follow his wishes? To be honest, I really miss and love my brother and I do need him and I think Dad needs him.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 06/12/12 01:18 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou
Sending prayers thing things go well!
:angel: flowerforyou :angel:

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 06/12/12 01:12 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Great story about a truly sad event.
sad sad sad

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 05/26/12 08:44 PM
Guess I did the dance to soon. Dad is doing better,eating more each day,walked with the walker and I got him a hand/foot bike to help build his legs back up. Dr. said no more Chemo thur the port. He could give him Chemo in a pill,[ 4/pills a day for a month] Which would be better for dad but still has side effects. Sounds great,doesn't it?? Here is the kicker. It costs $6,000 thousand dollars, insusance will paid so much, dad has to paid $ 1,660 sad sad Who can afford this? Did he fight for nothing those days in the hosptial?? Any body know a rich man,who willing to save a poor man's life. Has any one have any ideals,where to get help??

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 05/24/12 09:04 PM
CONGRATULATIONS.flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers Don't Forget To Share The Wedding Pictures.....

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25