Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 11/13/15 08:45 AM
For The First Time In My Life, I'm Alone and I Hate It. I Was 17yrs old when I got married. I Did To Get Away From my Parents. My Mom Loved The Bottle More Than her life or her daugther.My Stepfather Sexual Abuse Me. I Stayed married for 12yrs,had 5 boys. All Grow Up and Has Familes Of Their Own. My Roommate [ my aunt] passed away end of Aug. So Now I'm Here Alone with a dog n 2 kittys. I don't know why I've a phone,noone calls. Enough Feeling Sorry For Myself. It's Just I Didn't See My Life This Way.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 10/27/15 09:38 PM
Trixie is a rescue Chihuahua,She was to be put down on Wednesday n I went to get her on Monday after a friend told me about her. My Dad would walk down to the mailbox everyday and Nemo n Trixie would go with him. One day Trixie found a new friend and bought it home with her.They played for hours in the side yard. We live on a big farm and Trixie's New Friend was a Young Skunk and Yes, I took pictures.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 10/27/15 09:28 PM
My Nemo passed away almost 6 months ago. He was 14 yrs old,My Youngest Son gave him to on Christmas. I've been looking for another pug. People are crazy, to rehome a mix pug, they want $200.00 or more. ( that's mix, not a full-bloodone) one lady had 2 for free in Jackson,Tenn because she was moved.Jackson 2/3 hours away but then come to find out,she had already moved and she was in Oklahoma, 9 hours away. So If you know someone that has a PUG about 2/3 yrs old n needs to get rid of it.I can promise that there is a lot of love,caring and spoiled to do around here.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 10/16/15 07:35 PM
If We Can Go To The Moon, Then Why Can't We Find A Way To Cure Cancer.I Watch My Dad Slowly Slip Away Each Day and Knew I Couldn't Do Anything To Stop It.He Lost His Battle in 2012 and 1 Month Later,I Lost My Best Buddy of 39 yrs,Also To Cancer.This Year I lost a aunt,a cousin and The Last Member of My Family.My Favorite Aunt/ Roommate 1 month n 3 weeks ago. No warning So I'm alone now,trying to figure out why God took them n not me. I've try to end my life twice but he wouldn't let me.I took care of My Dad n My Aunt. Yes, I've kids n Grandkids. They Go About Their Own Life's. I'm lucky to get a phone call from one, I get a visit from one once a week.All My Friends Are Online. I lost My job due to my hearing lost n my depression. No I don't want you to feel sorry for me, just let me lean on you until I can stand on my own. I've never been alone n it scares the devil out of me.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 10/07/15 08:16 AM
I don't miss it. It has done nothing but hurt me one way or another. To me IT"s Not Important. Yes, I Love hugs,long slow kisses,just someone to be with worried about sex.No,I'm not gay.just been disappoint to many times. I wonder if there is a dating site for people that has health troubles or any other reasons.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 10/04/15 08:52 AM
Because I'm all alone. I lost my aunt month ago, she was also my roommate.All My Kids n Their Families are doing their own thing. May I've a hug.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/02/15 12:52 PM
Thank you for your kinds words. I love the poem.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 08/31/15 04:29 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Mon 08/31/15 04:30 PM
Some of you that are on facebook already know. I lost My Aunt Nita Saturday Morning.She's the last of my family.I took care of her since 2001 and She took care of me. Aunt Nita was confined to a wheelchair,for she lost both of her legs. So Now She Can Dance Across Heaven on 2 Healthy Legs. Please Remember Us in Your Prayers.She's Home and I'm spending my First Night Alone.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 07/18/15 02:07 PM
My Tablet is running slow. People tell me to back it up. I know how to back up my desk computer but how do you back up a tablet ??

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 04/11/15 07:49 AM
Thanks, I'll check out the stick.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 04/05/15 10:00 PM
I HOPE I CAN EXPLAIN THIS RIGHT. WHEN I'M CHECKING MY MAIL. THERE ARE ITEMS ON THE LEFT SIDE,SUCH AS MAIL,SHAM PLUS YOUR PERSONAL FOLDERS, I'VE SOME WHERE PEOPLE HAS SEND ME JOKES,PICTURES,E-CARDS. THERE ARE ABOUT 5 , MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I PUT THEM ON A DISC ?I DID ASK MY D-I-LAW BUT SHE DIDN'T KNOW. PLEASE EXPLAIN IT IN SIMPLE WORDS. THANKS. HAVE A GOOD WEEK....

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 03/14/15 03:17 PM
Sorry but Men Without Shirts Are A Turn Off For Me.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 03/05/15 10:18 AM
Thanks Everyone. One last thing, If I've security on my computer already, does my tablet have it or do I need to get separate one for it ?????

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 03/02/15 03:14 PM
HOW MANY OF YOUR BACK UP YOUR FLILES ???? IS THIS IMPORTANT, ALSO IF YOU'VE SECUIRTY ON YOUR COMPUTER DESKTOP. SHOULD YOU HAVE IT ON YOUR TABLET ??? MY SON TELLS ME THAT HE NEVER HAS BACKED UP HIS COMPUTER N THAT YOU DON'T NEED SECUIRTY ON YOUR TABLET.THANKS.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 02/20/15 10:54 PM
Sorry, didn't know you already asked it

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 02/19/15 02:20 PM
I Don't Understand Why People Don't Take Time To Read A Person's Profile. They Just Look At The Pictures.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 02/15/15 06:11 PM
Thanks Everyone.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 02/15/15 08:45 AM
Could you explain to me, how to put pictures in my post ?? Please don't use big fancy words, just plain n simple. I know how to put them on my profile but not in post. Thanks Everyone.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 02/15/15 08:38 AM
When you get a text from someone new. They tell that you're beautiful ( when you're just you)or you have a great set of breasts, ADo you get upset over this?? Do you think they might be just after sex? What do you think on this subject?

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 02/15/15 08:30 AM
CONGRATULATIONS. THERE NOTHING LIKE THE LOVE OF A CHILD. I'M GOIN TO BE GREAT-GRANDMA TWICE THIS YEAR. ONE IS HAVING HER THIRD BOY AND HOLLY DECIDED THAT SHE DON'T WANT TO KNOW. I HOPE IT IS A GIRL.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25