Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 03/25/14 07:03 PM
What does the same have to do with it? Just because first one was bad,don't mean second one would be. Besides there is always nicknames.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 03/25/14 07:02 PM
I CAN TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 03/25/14 06:59 PM
NEVER HAD MONEY IN PAST AND I'm DOING OK.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 03/25/14 06:46 PM
PLUS BEST NEWS IS THAT I'M GOING TO BE GRANDMA AGAIN IN AUGUST. We find out April 10, If it is a boy or girl. My son would like to have a boy, as he already have 2/ darling girls. If it is a girl, guess who they are going to name her after.:banana: :banana: :banana: That will make me a grandma to 13 and step-grandma to 5 and great-grandma to 2 little boys. I keep telling them that I'm not old enough, but they don't listen. JUST THINK OF ALL THAT LOVE.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 03/25/14 06:36 PM
I'M NOT GOING TO PAY TO MEET A MAN ON ANY SITE.........

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 03/25/14 06:34 PM
Pam. prayers on the way. Please let us know.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 03/09/14 01:57 PM
Yes. Thank You.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 02/25/14 08:45 AM
I want to say I'm sorry for my question. I wasn't attacked anyone, I just wanted a answer.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 02/23/14 12:42 AM
Adam and Eve was made by God. They were White. Where did the Black People come from? My aunt said
that God turned a White Man into a Black Man because He had done something wrong. Can you help me out with this, please. Does the Bible say about anything about this.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 02/23/14 12:32 AM
NO Thank You. There are alot of Great Looking Black Guys, but Not For Me. I was raised to believe White went with White and Black went with Black. Some of my best friends were Black. My granddaughter married a black man last July.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 02/20/14 06:11 PM
Thanks. Her First Son is Jake Lee and Now Jacks Lewis.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 02/20/14 06:07 PM
Oh No Shy. What I meant by that is, after my last son left home, I realized that I hated living alone and My aunt was alone. So we moved in together for the company and money wise. Her health went down in 2004 and there was no one else. She has always been there for me.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 02/20/14 05:49 PM
Wanted to share with you. My Second Great-Grandson was born at 4:43 this morning. 6lbs, 9 oz and 19 ins long. They named him JACKS LEWIS. She got Jacks off a TV Show.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 02/14/14 04:04 PM
No one reads them. I'm not into younger guys or African American but I heard from them all the time. Guys from places that I never even heard from. I think they just look at the pictures and click on it. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THE PROFILES.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 02/14/14 03:55 PM
My aunt and I get along fine. We've always been best of friends. We've been together since 2002, before she ended up in the wheelchair. All my kids have families of their own. I'm looking for My Forever Last Love.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 02/10/14 09:55 PM
Thanks Guys. You really wouldn't have to do anything for her,She does need help in and off of the car. She does a lot of stuff for herself. What I wanted to know if you met me on a date and you asked me about my family and I told you about her. Would you want another date or not???

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 02/08/14 04:47 PM
Would you date someone, who has their aunt lived with her and she is confied to a wheelchair. What would you do if you fell in love with the lady that you are dated? It would be like a pacakage deal but you wouldn't be support her. Tell the truth, but please be nice about it. Thanks

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 01/06/14 01:36 PM
Hugs speak louder than words. I need a hug, just to know some cares about me.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 12/08/13 08:15 PM
Money can't buy happiness, it can make life better. Since I have never alot,I don't mess it.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 12/08/13 08:00 PM
Sweat pants and shirt.plus socks, 24 here. Under the covers.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25