Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 08/31/10 02:35 PM
Talk to Baby Joe last night,he was still up at 10:00pm and when I told him to go to bed,he told me Nowhoa ,That is his new word,that he picked up from his other grandmother.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 08/26/10 07:24 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Thu 08/26/10 07:28 PM
HI GUYS. TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD BE BACK. I PLAN TO BUY A NEW COMPUTER NEXT WEEK AND MY SON WANTS MY OLD ONE. DO I JUST DELET EVERYTHING THAT IS ON IT?? DO I RESTORE IT? NOT SURE WHAT I'M TO DO. REMEMBER MY PROBLEM WAS TRYING TO GET VISTA BACK ON IT AND I WAS TOLD NO LONGER CAN DO THIS,THAT I HAD TO GO TO WINDOW 7[which costs $200] So I DECIDE TO GET NEW COMPUTER.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 08/26/10 04:05 PM

MY SWEET BABY JOE NEEDS ALL YOUR PRAYERS. 2-TESTS COME UP NEXT WEEK. i'm lost for words,i just don't know what to do but pray but i've been doing that all the long,as it seems that he isn't getting any better, just where is this god that takes care of the small babies. i'm sorry i'm mad,upset and confuse..

Oh sweety.God is with us all! What is wrong??
To be honest,I don't feel that he is with me. I've alot on my plate,I take care of my 64yrs old aunt,confied to a wheel-chair[lost both legs]plus other health issues,In Sept of last year,I learned that My Dad has cancer,all they can give him is hormore shots,he is in pain alot,sleeps alot.Now Baby Joe might have CF. I pray to him,talk to him but where is he? Things aren't getting better,they are worse. I know there are alot of other people in worse shape than I'm. I'm sorry that I'm thinkin' of only me.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 08/25/10 09:42 PM
MY SWEET BABY JOE NEEDS ALL YOUR PRAYERS. 2-TESTS COME UP NEXT WEEK. i'm lost for words,i just don't know what to do but pray but i've been doing that all the long,as it seems that he isn't getting any better, just where is this god that takes care of the small babies. i'm sorry i'm mad,upset and confuse..

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 08/19/10 07:50 PM
Baby Joe has been having breathing problems,So they took him in for more tests today. The Doctors think that he might have Cystic Fibrosis,that he has signs of it. But they won't know for sure until they run more tests in Sept. I found out that it is a disease that affects his lungs and digestive system. He inherit from his parents,one has a normal cf gene and one has abnormal cf gene. The only way to find out who has it,is to test them. For now They have changed his breathing treament. If he does have this for sure,They say that some people live to be in their 30'-40's. With the right treament and taking care of yourself right.I guess there is nothing else to do but wait and pray. I'm sorry if part of this doesn't have sense,all I can say is look it up and you'll understand. MORE PRAYERS FOR MY SWEET BABY JOE NEEDED.......

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 08/15/10 06:55 PM
Good-Luck to him.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 08/15/10 06:50 PM

Baby Joe was here yesterday,didn't even know that he was coming. Saw 6 grandkids,which was great because school starts in 2-days and they will be busy.

How awesome! I don;t have any grandkids yet.But svre look foward to them.
Enjoy them grama!bigsmile drinks :banana: :banana: flowers
Baby Joe has finally made it up to 19lbs at 16 months old.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:58 AM
I would
Pack early and get it out of the way. It'll be a lot less stress.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 08/12/10 07:39 PM

You all are aunties and uncles!

Monday I took a home pregnancy test and it was positive but light. I went into the doctor's office on Tuesday and their test said negative. Just now, I took another home test and it is positive.

:banana:
CONGRATULATIONS.:banana: :banana: I'm a grandmother but haven't been a aunt in 26 yrs due to the divorce. So what is the name that you've picked out?? I just love to spoil babies...

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 08/12/10 07:31 PM

Prayers for you Kristy and all your family..flowerforyou
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 08/09/10 04:14 PM

Take it from someone who knows. When you go long enough without sex, it becomes something separate from the idea of a relationship.

Sure, sex is something that should, in time, be a part of any healthy, loving relationship. However, it isn't what a person really wants from a relationship, a relationship is more about other things.

Do I miss having sex? Well, I would miss it more if I could remember it, but what I miss most is feeling close to someone. I miss having someone to talk with. I miss having someone hug me when I'm happy or sad. I miss sharing a laugh, or a knowing look. I miss seeing someone smile just at the sight of me. I miss having someone get excited because just the two of us are doing something together.

Sex, well it can be found anywhere. They outright sell it in Nevada and Amsterdam, but it isn't the same as a relationship. It isn't even the most important part.
I agree with this.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 08/08/10 09:22 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Congrats & you know I wish you both all the best.
flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 08/08/10 09:20 PM
Baby Joe was here yesterday,didn't even know that he was coming. Saw 6 grandkids,which was great because school starts in 2-days and they will be busy.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 07/30/10 08:41 PM
My ex has been back and forward between wifes and girlfriends.Why do I allow this because I was a fool,who was still in love with him. But then I could have had him back,It hit me,I didn't really want him back,the trust was gone,I wanted my husband but he was gone. This man was a stranger..

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 07/30/10 08:30 PM
I do talk about my ex sometimes because we did share a life together and we have been divorce many years. We share 5 boys together.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 07/30/10 08:50 AM
I guess that I missed meeting you,been here since 2007. But Welcome Back.flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 07/30/10 08:47 AM
We hope that everything is going o.k. with your family and We send you lots of hugs,kisses and lots of love from Baby Joe and His Familyflowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 07/29/10 10:18 PM
HEY MINGLE FAMILY. CHECK OUT THE NEW PICTURES OF BABY JOE. HE IS UP AND WALKING.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: HOW ABOUT THAT BIG SMILE AND HIS RED-HAIR!! I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH,THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS THROUGH HIS FIRST YEAR.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:59 PM
You are a pretty lady,I say Wear It and Have A Ball. :banana: :banana: :banana:

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 07/24/10 09:26 PM
OF A LONELY LIFE...