Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 12/08/13 07:56 PM
A Friend asked me about Lt Magic. I remember seem her name. It was said that she passed away, Does anyone know about her?? Please let me know. Thanks

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 12/08/13 03:03 PM
Hi Ladies. I'm. I still have everyone's address from last year.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 12/01/13 08:54 PM
It took me about 10 years to finish my first quilt, there was 30 crossstich blocks, called Starburst.purple / pink. I made it for my oldest granddaughter. I had helped putting it together. It was beautiful.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 12/01/13 08:54 PM
It took me about 10 years to finish my first quilt, there was 30 crossstich blocks, called Starburst.purple / pink. I made it for my oldest granddaughter. I had helped putting it together. It was beautiful.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:46 PM
Hi Pam. I know how you feel. I've had a rough year myself. For some reason, I'm still hanging on. Every step that I take, it seems that I get pushed 2 steps back, but I keep trying.I decided to live my life for me, not my son or his wife and if they don't like it. I don't care anymore. The Mingle Family has always been here for me and My friends on Facebook and the rest of my family. Just hang in there.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:32 PM
Best Wishes to you both.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 11/16/13 12:31 AM
I think I already know but wanted to check with you smart people. I delete a special photo disc of my dad by mistake
Yesterday, is there any way to get it back or is it gone forever. Thanks for any help.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 11/16/13 12:24 AM
Hi Everyone. It's that time again. Are you ready to look all over town for that special gift, find the perfect tree, dig out all those pretty ornaments, get those Christmas cards ready to mail out, plan that special Christmas Dinner. As you do this, Please don't forget the homeless, children that have no one or old people in nursing homes, ( they love stuff animals). A Early Merry Christmas To You All.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 10/30/13 08:46 AM

Of course. And any guy who wouldn't is a boy who can't love so....fftt! kickem to curb. I was primary caregiver for my cousin who was in a wheelchair from birth, mentally handi-capped, and unable to do basic tasks. I found women really admired my dedication and refusal to put him in a "home". I already think you are a superhot angel!!!xo:heart:
Thank You so much for your kind words. I'm lonely but I don't know how a person would feel about her. I growing older and more lonesome each day.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 10/30/13 08:39 AM
Let's try again, I'm looking for a man with a giant kind loveable heart that would want to date me or even marry me,With A PACKAGE DEAL. My aunt has aways been there for me and I plan to do the same for me.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 10/30/13 02:42 AM
Would you date a woman that is responsible for a person in a wheelchair? This person is 67 yrs old and isa family member. She has no legs but can still do things for herself and has a home help worker. She pays her own way. She was promised that she would always have a home. What do you think ?

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:57 PM
Yes, I believe so. you get married when you are young, everything is new to you. thur the years, you grow together, then one has a stroke or a heartattack and your love life has slowly down or almost stop. Which is more important to you Lust or Love for your mate and their health? There is more to love making,then doing the deed.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:50 PM
Good-Luck To You Both.:banana: :banana: :banana:

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:48 PM
To Be Honest, I'll say No Thanks. I've known some black men that I though was very handsome. But I guess you could call me Old Fashion, I was raised to believe White and White goes together, not White and Black. My Granddaugther just married a black man.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:38 PM
Country, Alan Jackson, BrooksnDunn and Don Williams.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:14 PM
Load of clothers in washer, one in dryer have BrooksnDunn on the CD Player and on the computer. also my poor toes are cold.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 10/18/13 08:43 PM
NEMO [my pug ] will sit on his rump and go around and around in the middle of the floor.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 10/18/13 08:34 PM

Lust all the way.
I'm at an age now when love is a distant memory.
Now I'm just a horny old man. LMAO

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

LOL. At least you are honest.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 10/13/13 09:37 PM
3- Wishes. World Peace, Have No Worrys, Find A Good Man To Love, before I GET TO DARN OLD.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 10/13/13 09:32 PM
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated When People don't answered my posts. It takes a lot of guts for me to post on here. Most of the time, I just read them and be quiet..

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25