Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 02/03/15 10:55 AM
My News is that I'm going to be A Great-Grandma Again in July and June. One is a boy, which makes 3 boys for Terri Jo and Holly Doesn't Know Yet. I Keep Telling Them, I'm not Old Enough To Be A Great-Grandma,But They Wouldn't Listen. LOL..

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 02/03/15 10:47 AM
Hugs n Prayers For You and Your Son.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 01/04/15 09:16 AM
The Good News is that I Made It Thur 2014.... I did get a New Daughter-IN-Law Plus Step-Granddaughter. Also A Granddaughter that was given Middle Name Rylie DeLois..She is 4 months old and A little doll.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 12/28/14 10:30 AM
Some people can't run out and buy a new computer.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/25/14 10:49 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF THE MINGLE FAMILY. I HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE. TAKE CARE.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, I'M GOING TO BE GREAT-GRANDMA AGAIN ,TWICE IN 2015

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 11/13/14 08:43 PM
Prayers and Hugs for you.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 10/29/14 10:38 AM
Thanks Everyone For Your Help.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 10/03/14 04:25 PM
Can you replace screen on a Tablet??? I drop mine and cracked the screen, still works.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 09/24/14 06:06 PM
No Mate, Not Enough Money, Lousy Mother -in-Laws ( I've been told ). No Music in My Heart. I feel that The Whole Wide World is on My Shoulders. But Most of All, I LOVE HUGS.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 09/01/14 10:18 AM
Thanks Everyone.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 08/26/14 01:19 PM
I'M BACK TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY NEW GRANDDAUGTHER. [ remember no rude remarks] THEY NAMED HER RYLIE DELOIS [ Delois is after me] she weight 7,10- 20 ins long. She was born Aug 21. plus she has black hair, MISS. RYLIE IS NUMBER 13 AND I HOPE FOR MANY MORE. THEY BOTH ARE FINE. TAKE CARE EVERYONE.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 05/29/14 05:00 PM
Most Guys Over 50 wants a Young Sexy Chick on their arm,just to show off.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 04/19/14 07:43 PM
Betty Boop Pj's bottoms, a pink t-top and Dad's old blue jean shirt. Noone around to dress up for.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 04/19/14 07:40 PM
Best Wishes.
flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 04/10/14 07:17 PM

:banana: :banana: GOOD MORNING MINGLE FAMILY. TODAY IS THE BIG DAY. WILL MY NEW GRANDCHILD BE A BOY OR A GIRL. MY SON WANTS A BOY BUT HE WOULD LOVE ANOTHER GIRL. I'LL LET YOU ALL KNOW LATER. HAVE A GREAT DAY. SUN IS OUT HERE,GOING TO GET UP TO 75.waving waving waving

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Beautiful Brightest Blessings to you and yours!!!
HI EVERYONE. I'M BACK. NEWEST MEMBER DUE IN AUGUST IS A GIRL. I HOPE SHE HAS CURL RED HAIR. ALSO HER NAME WILL BE RYLIE DELOIS :banana: :banana:

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 04/10/14 06:33 AM
:banana: :banana: GOOD MORNING MINGLE FAMILY. TODAY IS THE BIG DAY. WILL MY NEW GRANDCHILD BE A BOY OR A GIRL. MY SON WANTS A BOY BUT HE WOULD LOVE ANOTHER GIRL. I'LL LET YOU ALL KNOW LATER. HAVE A GREAT DAY. SUN IS OUT HERE,GOING TO GET UP TO 75.waving waving waving

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 03/29/14 04:10 PM
Thank Everyone For Your Help.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 03/25/14 11:13 PM
HI AGAIN. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME? I've a lot of pictures downloading to the computer and I wanted to put them all in one file,instead of 10 files. Then I put all the pictures in one file, let's say they are in the 10 file and I delet it and then I delet the empty files one at a time off the computer and then when I restore the file with the pictures in it, the empty ones come back too,even after I change their names. How do I handle this??

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 03/25/14 11:04 PM
Thanks for your help. I've Windows 7.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 03/25/14 07:15 PM
How many do you've on your computer? I was told that you really only need one. For a week, I trying to download AVAST Software, Which I already paid for and couldn't get it done. When I called for help, They trying to sell me another program for $ 179.00 not once but twice. All I wanted was what I paid for. I didn't given up. I did get the Free 30 days Avast to download and When I try to get in touch with them for a refund, I can't get thru. which one is the best?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25