Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 09/18/12 01:12 AM
I guess you smart guys are to busy to explain things to me. Oh Well.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 09/15/12 06:04 PM
3/weeks tomorrow. I'm so lost without him.,for the past 39 yrs,he was there everyday and now he is gone. I know he is at peace now and this heart-break will get easy each day,but right now,I'm just getting by. I tell myself to be strong,people go thru this everyday. I do have some special friends that help me with their cards,their e-mails and I'm thankfuly for them. The last fight I had with my brother was over a computer,he loved it and I hated it. But now I would be lost without my computer,for my friends are on it and they touch my heart everyday. flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou One Day At A Time.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 09/13/12 06:13 PM
When I go to back-up my files. after it is done, I get the message,back-up is done but some files were skipped. What does this mean,they don't tell me what was skipped.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 09/13/12 06:05 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou
Praying for your friend and strength for the family. flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 09/10/12 07:40 PM
I realize that I didn't up dated this. I'm sorry. After 41 days away from home, Dad came home. We had 2/good days and Then on the 5/day. Dad went home to be with the Lord. I'm so glad that I though him home and I had my time with him. He was in pain and He was ready. So now there is no pain for him,he is with my mom and his mom and dad and rest of his family. I love him and miss him so much. Thanks for all your prayers and your kind words. May God Bless You All.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 09/10/12 07:23 PM
Thanks Everyone.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 09/03/12 08:18 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou
Praying for the little darling and mother. flowerforyou :heart:

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 09/01/12 07:30 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'm glad you weren't here,only upset. It will take time,before you really feel safe again. A guy that I was dated in the 80's turned on me one night,I've pictures and scars. I tell my kids. It was a First-Class Hard Lesson. I didn't know to shot it but I got a gun and it made me very careful who I let into my life,even today. Enough about me. Talk to god,He'll help you. Also I would get a gun,even if you don't use it,it might make you feel better. Prayers headed your way. Take care.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 08/26/12 09:07 PM
Thank you all for your kind words.They mean so much.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 08/26/12 03:22 PM
It breaks my heart to tell you that my dad lost his fight. He went home to be with the Lord this morning. I know that he is at peace now and in no more pain.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 08/23/12 07:52 PM
Hi Mingle Family. I'm sorry that I haven't been around. I've just been taking things one day at a time. After 41 days, Dad came home. While in the nursing home,he would do nothing to help hisself,he was mean/rude to the nurses. His insurance only paid for 30 days and his days were up. Monday/Tuesday went great here at home.Then Wednesday and Today has been rough,very rough. He fights me on everything,had to call my son for help,then he fought him,we were trying to get him to bed.he is like a child,I was trying to put some medicine in his feeding tube and he would close the clip on his tube.His legs are so weak,they won't hold him up,he don't want to use the walker or wheelchair.He seems not to trust me,when I try to help him.He is afraid of falling. He plays with the feeding tube all the time. 2/of my boys are going to take turns coming out here to help me at night,seems mornings are pretty for him and I can handle him. They say that God doesn't give you anything that you can't handle. I pray everyday for him to help us. Please remember us in your prayers. For Dad to have good days and For me To be able to be strong.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 08/04/12 07:12 PM
The Feeding Tube is set up for this Wednesday [Aug.8]. He still wants to go ahead. Some people think I'll regret it, But if he won't eat,what else is there to do?Let him die? He isn't ready to leave yet. I would regret it more,If I didn't help him. Regrets or No Regrets, You would do what you could for your loved one..

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 07/29/12 08:23 PM
Dad is still the same,won't get up to walk down the hall or go outside, he doesn't want to eat. no matter what they bring or I bring him. He did agree to a feeding tube and I hope he won't change his mind.For I hope it will help him want to get back-up on his feet and enjoy his family and his life,until god calls him home. We've been working on the tralier,got rid of the throw-rugs,put his bed closer to the bathroom,putting up rails on the walls. Yes,I know things will get rough and I'm hopely that I'll be able to handle it. My Dad was there for me,when my mom passed away,when my marriage broke-up,helped me raised my 5 boys,helped me when I trying to end my life twice,he was there for me. So now it is my time to be here for him, no matter how hard it gets. My Mingle Family has always answered when I come to you and I'm sure I'll come to you often for your prayers, your shoulders to cry on or just to listen to me. I want to tell you all, Thanks so very much,you are very special to me. Tom[UK1971] still sends me Hugs,Kisses and Winks. God bless you all.:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :angel: :angel:

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 07/21/12 08:45 PM
Dad's second day and already he wants to come home. He is down in the dumps,just what I was afraid of. Jodi[his worker] is suppose to get him a tv,also maybe moved into a front room with windows,so it will be sunny. To find out Nemo needs one shot and he can go visit dad.I can bring him home for a few hours,I'm afraid he won't want to go back,then what do I do. If the bard headed man would just eat.. They are going to work on his legs/arms on monday. He told one nurse that his doctor told him that he didn't have cancer anymore. where this came from,I don't know. If he does he's best for 2/weeks,but still wants to come home,I'm bringin him home and I'll do my best to take care of him. That is my promise.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 07/20/12 09:58 PM
After 11 days in hospital, Dad is now in a nursing home. I pray it will be a short stay.They are to help him build the strength back up in his legs and arms,so he can come home. Dr. has stop cancer pills and I'm not sure if he'll put him back on them at all. It seems that is where most of the problems that Dad is having now is coming from.I'm not sure if that menas the end is near. I want him to beable to come home and stay home. I really didn't want to leave him tonight,that place is so depressing,bed by the wall,no clock on wall,no pictures,no tv,no phone,almost of the day,no one came to check on him. He already wants to come home.which he can get a pass.I can take puppies up to see him. I wanted him closer to home,but I think I made a mistake. I just pray that they'll watch over him,don't let him fall.I pray that he'll work with them and me,because I'm going to be there with him everyday. He belongs home with his family.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 07/18/12 09:21 PM
UPDATE ON DAD: He has been in the hopstial 10 days tomorrow. He was having trouble with his thoart,one of the things from the chemo. So they were treated it,plus he wasn't eating.He ate really good for 2/days and now he hasn't eating in 2/days. They are trying to build his body up thur IV. His Doctor said his thoart trouble was fine,he was well enough to leave hopstial but not strong enough to come home. He fell twice in the hosptial. The Nursing Homes around here,don't want to take him because of the high price chemo pills that he is on,which I'm paying the co-payment. His Doctor decide to take him off of them,he says that it is causing all his troubles. There is one n home that might take him,but we don't know yet.it is 20 miles from hre. His Doctor wants him to go there,so they can build him up. His Doc. is afraid he will end up back in the hosptial. If no nursing home will take him,he'll come home and we'll set up Home Health Care. New Doc. looking at his thoart today,still having trouble with it, they did a MRI,because he might had had a stroke yesterday. They are talked about a feeding tube. My ex-daugther -in-law tells me to prepare myself for things to get back.Tomorrow is a new day and I'll be there for him.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 07/10/12 09:44 PM
Alot has been going on with Dad. He was in the hosptial for 3/days.His Doctor let him come home.Early Monday morning,he fell on the way to bathroom,I couldn't get him up off the floor,so I called my son John. We got him off the floor,changed him and the bed,put him back in bed,he got up again and fell before we could caught him,blooded his nose,put big knot on his head. So we took him to the ER and His Doctor put him back in the hosptial,until he decides Dad is strong enough to come home. He does look better and sound better today,but not ready to come home.that's what happen before. He did eat some mashed patotoes with gravy today and drink a little coke. Which was very good for him,because he hasn't been eating. I'm headed for bed,I go to the hosptial to be with him and Then come home to be with my aunt,who's in a wheelchair and I'm beat. Please remember us in your prayers.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 07/01/12 03:50 PM
I have his CD and M.C. Hammer. They are good to work out by.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 07/01/12 03:47 PM
Conway,one of my favorite's. I saw him in 1974 with Loretta Lynn.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 07/01/12 03:43 PM
"til The Rivers All Run Dry- Don Williams. A great song to slow dance to. Yes,it is country.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25