Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 03/18/12 11:45 AM

Update of sorts.

Most of my Mingle pals Know my Dad is in Hospice here at my home.

We have had a very rocky last 48 hours. While I try to calm myself sifting through the threads as he doses I have to admidt I am getting a bit weak in the knees as he seems to be slipping away.

I would really appreciate any prayers that would lift him up gently since he is so tired. And thank the ones who have been calling, writing, and emailing as it does help. Thanks,
I'm sorry to hear about your dad and prayers are on the way for both of you. My Dad has cancer,to far gone[only hormoans shots for him]He lost his brother in 2008,after 5 years of cancer,so he thinks he only has 5 years.[this sept will be 3 yrs].he has his good days and bad days and it is hard to watch him slip away a little each day and to know that he's in pain. you are helpless.prayers from friends and family helps to carried you thur another day.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 03/14/12 09:25 PM
Thanks,Everyone. Since I haven't heard from him.I can only hope and pray that things went o.k.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 03/08/12 09:30 PM
My Very Best Buddy down in Ga. found out that he had a spot on his Lung,When The Doctors checked it out,It is Cancer but Since They found it at a early stage,They are telling him that They can go in and take it all out and it won't come back. They are going to do this on Monday,Please remember him in your prayers.He could be in the hosptial for 4/7 days.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 03/08/12 09:19 PM
The picture above was so great,So I borrowed it. [not sure how to put pic's on here. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 03/08/12 09:16 PM

I hope all your wishes come true! flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 02/23/12 09:35 PM
flowerforyou
So sorry about the fire outbreak... but thank God anybody is not hurt.
Prayers on the way.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 02/23/12 09:33 PM
She found out yesterday,that the new baby will be a boy. Plans to do everything is Pooh-Bear.Guess this Great-Grandma needs to hit the yard-sales,flea markets plus kmarts/walmarts.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 02/16/12 09:04 PM
I'm to honest for my own good.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 02/03/12 09:10 PM
flowerforyou
Happy Birthday flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 02/03/12 09:09 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Im sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 01/15/12 10:28 PM
I ran across your other 2 today,when I was cleaning,I use to print out all profile's on people that I was friends with. Your new was is really good and straight to the point. Good-Luck in finding that special lady.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 01/13/12 02:49 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou
I also cry when watching that show. The show helps out so many people that realy need the help. My hat goes off to the producers of that show. And to everybody that takes a part it each week.
And my heart goes out to all the people in Joplin.
I do have faith that you people WILL bounce back. Prayers to you all. we watch it all the time.my dad loves it...

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 01/13/12 02:45 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Prayers on the way!:angel: flowers :angel:

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 01/13/12 02:39 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou
So sorry to hear about your dad...Prayers for the both of you..flowerforyou :angel:

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 01/13/12 02:37 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. I've 2 grandkids and a daugther-in-law that have birthdays on Friday 13. Hope you enjoy your day...

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 01/07/12 10:00 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
HOW AWESOME!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:heart: flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 01/02/12 09:09 PM
After both of my grandmothers....

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 01/01/12 10:30 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM TENNESSEE.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 12/30/11 09:53 PM

I Wonder who is the oldest member of The Mingle Family. Do you know,Who do you think it is??
Hey People I wasn't talking about ages. How long have you been on mingle? Have you been on here since it first begun or just a short time. I've been here since Nov.2007. I also would like to say Thanks for begin here,when I needed someone.flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 12/30/11 09:46 PM
Come on in and joined the crowd. Welcome.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25