Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/29/11 10:20 PM
:heart: flowers :heart: flowers
Keeping you in my prayers, Mikey.
:heart: flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 12/27/11 10:07 PM
Babies,Babies,Everywhere. I'm going to be a First-Time Great-Grandma in July.happy My Second Oldest Granddaugther. I hope she has a girl. I would love to buy some pretty pink dresses.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 12/24/11 10:17 AM
I Wonder who is the oldest member of The Mingle Family. Do you know,Who do you think it is??

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 12/24/11 10:14 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU...

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/22/11 09:48 PM
Happy New Year..
drinker drinks

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 12/22/11 09:46 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU.flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 12/20/11 08:56 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou
So very sorry to hear about your grandmother..flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 12/20/11 08:54 PM
Best wishes, prayers for you.
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 12/20/11 08:53 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TOM AND HOPE YOU'VE A HAPPY NEW YEAR.flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 12/19/11 09:11 PM
I've a reindeer chihuahua.I had to look it up,because I thought they were pulling my leg. She looks like a baby deer and she is fast and skinny.Her name is Trixie. I also have a pug named Nemo. I guess you could say they are my kids now,since my boys are all out on their own.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 12/19/11 08:59 PM
:banana: :banana: I got a card from Eileen & Jon. Thanks alot.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 12/19/11 08:45 PM

priceless for me would be someone who just wants to be with me cause they think im pretty special, :)
I agree with this.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 12/18/11 09:21 PM
It is hard to have joy ,even for moment,when someone is tearing it apart. Would you believe this is starting when I ask him to put the lights on the tree[which he does every year]. He torn into me, I hate christmas,I don't want a damm tree and so on. So now the tree set in the livingroom bare,There is 15 kids in the family,so the tree is mainly for them. This isn't the first time,Since he found out that he has cancer,he has turned into a *******, don't care about who's feelings he hurts.he says that he has the right to feel this way. I tell him,he is still here,enjoy what time he may have left. Someday's it is really hard.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 12/17/11 09:15 PM
Edited by popcornncoke on Sat 12/17/11 09:16 PM
A mean old man broke my christmas spirt,:cry: I'm lonely, I've no friends,a few on here but I hardly hear from them.only 2/very special ladies and they know who they are. Most of my kids only call me,when they need something,I take care of my aunt[who's in a wheelchair]I try to take care of a mean bitter man[who has cancer]. To tell the truth,there are alot of days,I ask myself,why,go on.. I tell myself there are people in the world that has nothing and no one,so I should stop complain.....

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:51 PM
2 more cards today from Brittany and Kendra.:banana: :banana: THANKS.....

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 12/16/11 08:23 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou
I just wanna hug that doggy. How cute and funny. I'm quite an animal lover. Trixie said No Way,No Hat and Nemo won't let me near him.laugh laugh

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 12/16/11 08:15 PM
:banana: :banana: On this rained and cold day. I got 2/cards. One from Ruth and One from Suzanne & Cowboy.. Thanksflowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 12/14/11 08:07 PM
I got a card and candy today from Almetta. I almost had to fight Trixie[my chihuahua]over it.laugh She is asleep now,so I think I'll eat it. Thanks for the card/candy.flowers flowers flowers Joke was a good one,my dad loves Benny Hill.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 12/13/11 09:54 PM
I got a card from Terri today. Thanks.:banana: :banana: :banana:

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 12/12/11 09:35 PM
I got 2/cards today from Daniel[Boone]and Roberta[luv2roknroll]:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Thanks,sure made my monday go better....

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25