Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 08/02/13 10:51 PM
All My Grandkids are here but one.She is stationed in Korea and Will be back after Christmas and Then off to Germany. I hope the baby due in March will be a girl. I want to go shopping for pretty pink dresses.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 08/02/13 10:43 PM
I'm late but They tell me, better late, than never. Please try to have a nice birthday and I hope you will get rid of that headache.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 08/01/13 07:07 PM
I don't need a rich man. I want a good man, who wants a good lady with a lot of love to share..

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 07/26/13 11:25 PM
Thanks Everyone. Hoping for a girl.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 07/20/13 05:15 PM
I'm going to be Grandma again in March. :banana: :banana: :banana: That will make 13 plus 5 step grandkids. Last Time I said this, There was some rude remarks So please keep them to yourself.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 06/05/13 09:32 PM
Have any of you heard from Pacific Star. Joy lives in Sacramento,Cal I Haven't heard from her and I've send her Texts and get to answer. I'm worried about her. If you heard from her,Tell her Ruby is walking the floor. Thanks.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 04/18/13 09:06 PM
Thanks Mingle Family. I'm moving forward,slowly but surely.

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 04/01/13 12:52 PM
Thanks for all your kind words. You are right,I know that I'm not the only one.That is one reason I come to you. I know that some of you have lost loved ones and you might be able to help me. I've a letter from a sweet lady named Joy,who lost her father also last year and I read her words over and over to find peace. One Day At A Time and The Mingle Family, I'll make it.flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

popcornncoke's photo
Mon 04/01/13 12:42 PM
Thanks for your help,but it is Greek to me. My son tells me that I'm a jinks,that he has never known any one to have so many problems as I do,not with just my computer,but cell-phone and dvd player. I'll print out this page and give it to him. Once Again,Thanks.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 03/31/13 04:44 PM
I guess this is a hard one for you all. By the way. HAPPY EASTER>>

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 03/31/13 04:42 PM
Thank you so much. Some days are good and some days are rough. Take care.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 03/31/13 04:30 PM
To The Mingle Family. I Wish to say I'm very sorry that I've not answered some of your letters and I haven't been on here in a while. Some of you know that I lost My Dad last August and in Septtember,I lost My Best-Friend.Both to Cancer. The Truth is that I haven't been able to move forward. I suffer from Major Dispression. I just do what I need to do,been sleeping alot but last few days afraid to sleep,for I've very bad dreams. Sorry to go on and Yes,I do know that I'm not the only person to go thur this. I just wanted to say I'm sorry that I haven't been a very good friend. May God Bless You All and I'll keep you all in my prayers.

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 03/31/13 04:16 PM

TRAGEDY...God bless them & God HELP those left behind.tears tears

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 03/31/13 04:15 PM
:angel: :angel:
Peace to you and your family
:angel: flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 03/31/13 04:13 PM
Hi Everyone. Could someone help me,please. I've a Back-up Problem.,while backing up file.it can't find a file for Links/ Saved Games or Searches.It says that the back-up is not complete,skipped these files. How can I put these files back on my computer??

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 02/21/13 11:10 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
My thoughts and Prayers are being sent to your loved ones. Sending prayers to you. :angel: :angel: :angel:

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 02/08/13 06:50 PM
drinker :banana: drinker :banana:
Enjoy your new place!
flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 01/19/13 10:15 AM
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou
Respecting Ghost privacy. Does anyone have an update on our friend?

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 01/19/13 09:24 AM
flowerforyou
Sending my prayers to you and to your family. flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 01/19/13 09:23 AM
brokenheart brokenheart
Deepest Sympathy to you and the family. Will continue to keep you in prayers.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25