Community > Posts By > miticoman

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 10:32 PM

How do you get into Islam
as non-Muslim
I am ready Convert to islam
any muslims want to help me

maybe you should make a thread about how to get out of Islam without too much physical and psychological damage.

I heard that if you get tired of being Muslim, they'll cut you into small piece

no photo
Tue 02/11/14 10:16 PM
Requiesquiat in pace

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 07:14 AM

I want to know how to get it back. I have always admired Jesus but I have my doubts about whether he is the right path to regaining my soul. He seems quite effeminate. I don't know if this is true, but I'm sure I read somewhere that when St. Paul presented the image of Christ on the cross to the Greeks they simply laughed at it. I just don't know what to think anymore.

It seems that between the words you've written there is a demand for moral support, if you have lost everything in life..it does not matter get up yourself and fight, it does not mean to re-start but reacting, to change yourself and go ahead

hope this helps

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 09:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjVOnxKLYPE

no photo
Thu 01/23/14 10:39 PM
Can not live without espresso

no photo
Thu 01/23/14 10:30 PM
Nowaday I no longer have the bike, I do not feel safe cos getting older, but I own a scooter yamaha 400, can I come in that bar too .. I'm a teetotaler, drink only coffee

no photo
Thu 01/23/14 09:54 PM
My self-analysis?? is almost always positive, whereas the reality that surrounds me.... is totally absurd

no photo
Mon 01/20/14 11:36 PM

We must consider the therapeutic use of ideology, at last the mental spaces of the neighbors should be filled with some substance, I include the opinions and arguments, it is sad to see that it does not give definite answers ..even worse it can drag the man in the group of damnation and depravity

Therapy for what?
Against independent thinking?
To instill Guilt?

guten Morgen

It becomes as therapy cos involves the many deficiencies of the individual, in this case the ideal hypothesis is addressed in a global sense, even the simple feeling of belonging to a group brings a feeling of well-being, but.. over the time it will surface the reverso consequence of the ideal

no photo
Sun 01/19/14 10:50 PM
We must consider the therapeutic use of ideology, at last the mental spaces of the neighbors should be filled with some substance, I include the opinions and arguments, it is sad to see that it does not give definite answers ..even worse it can drag the man in the group of damnation and depravity

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:04 AM
Edited by miticoman on Tue 11/05/13 07:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhEHGGt33hM

l do not know if could resist without eat and drink for one month, maybe l might eat just one time per week, saving a lot of money

no photo
Mon 10/21/13 09:57 PM

No book in existence is 100% "true." The Bible is not a history book.

why not???

Because it is not history.

It does not teach history, as their authors do not wanted to do it. indisputable concept. But to say it is not a historical book goes beyond every logica, as... it is not a contemporary book!

no photo
Fri 10/18/13 10:33 PM

No book in existence is 100% "true." The Bible is not a history book.

why not???

no photo
Fri 10/18/13 10:31 PM

Can we really believe what , the bible says???
Yes?????
No??????
Maybe????

Google -- la vulgata -- Papa sisto v di Montaldo, traslate the page in your lang.

he is just 1, how many Popes have done the same things

no photo
Fri 10/18/13 10:18 PM
Hi

l heard the reason is...strangers are not able to cook spaghetti

no photo
Fri 10/18/13 10:10 PM
To pay taxes

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 07:48 AM

Goodbye little angel, I do not know if there is a paradise.. as well.. as how we perceive it, but I think you're definitely in place better than this

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 07:23 AM

I look at this from many angles.

My personal belief is that no child should ever have to worry of such things, but that is my upbringing, my acquired principles, and the morality I have learned. It is not my right to condemn the actions, beliefs, religion or laws of other nations, no matter how badly my moral fiber screams against what I see as cruel, sadistic or inhumane.

I may protest, blog, join or support an organization promoting change, or any one of many options, but until the people of that country wish it to change and stand against it, it will never change. Even in countries where it is not allowed, it has gone underground creating an even more tragic reality.... profit from human trafficing and slave trade.

It is a hard call of how best to deal with such injustice. Do we give a world body like the UN the power to control nations? Give up tradition, sovereignty and independence for what amounts to nothing short of a dictatorship of world nations? Who will control that body? Will the people really have a voice? Will independent nations be turned to communal property? Do we turn the world into the battlefield our US leaders, bankers, and for profit corporations are trying to convince us already exists?

Who truly stands to profit from such an action? In a word.....BANKS!

You will never remove money or greed from the world, therefore you will never solve the problems or injustice it creates, the inequality of power and privilege, the suffering of the masses.

Until we can control greed and human desire (which will never happen in this day and age) there is no good answer to "fix" what we may view as the ills of the world.

Hate or despise it all you want, but it is not our right to condemn the laws, cultures or religions of other nations when we can't even seem to agree and deal with the problems in our own country!

Excuse my ignorance..but..wuoda da fax it does?????
what are you trying to say???

no photo
Thu 09/12/13 06:03 AM

To observe does not mean understanding, perception is positive as it is compatible with the ideal created by our mind, of course always a failure

no photo
Thu 09/12/13 05:48 AM

The free will is a concept that most often led to rebuttal of the paradox, but.. this same concept is questionable and paradoxical. The idea that the "free will" exists, or its existence is "good", are unprovable axioms, and are not accepted by all.

Simple example, a mosquito lands on your head and starts to suck your blood, I intervene with a punch, now mosquito is dead but the bash will cause a severe headache to you, now.. can you understand the goodness of my act?? it seems a 'bad action, in reality, it was a good thing

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:10 AM

I wonder why he always runs through the woods of North America, has never thought to have a trip in Europe

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16