Community > Posts By > miticoman

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 06:36 AM

It seems that you do not have a lot of confidence, on what I think

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 06:16 AM

In a mad amalgam of primal brutality and digital culture, It is impervious to review similar event ..the medieval law of retaliation and social networks, of the two living dead, two killers gross blood as zoombies that "talk to the cameras" on the industrious streets of the metropolis. In front of a kindergarten.
A cruel and cowardly act that regenerates hatred and criminal folly

A corageous woman that stand the ground, waiting for the police,send to all of us a positive message...we can stand..all those bastards

no photo
Thu 05/23/13 05:48 AM

Unfortunately, not long time pass and they commit new disgusting cowardice actions, and then..to be filmed by the cameras as great warriors .. with blood on their hands ..
One of the Images that will remain about the muslim attack in Woolwich, is the courageous woman who, after the murder,stand the ground, she started to talk with the two killers, trying to figure out what had happened and to keep them busy, while awaiting the arrival of the police.

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 10:04 PM

They say that in order to maintain an acceptable psychological integrity, A man needs empty spaces, therefore it would be better do not to ask many complicated questions

no photo
Tue 05/21/13 09:45 PM

Hi
It's not a real martial art, is a series of self-defense techniques, easy and quick to learn, I'm taking a series of lessons with a personal trainer, both, me and my son, we are also having a great time

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 06:32 AM

I have an indeterminate age, young spiritually, physically bohemian, lately I also talk strange, maybe it's better not call me

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 12:30 PM

Is written....the real muslem must to believe in the bible, cos the islam has a root in the christianity.
So why the muslemist ( muslem-terrorist ) kill christians?

May the op explain why muslemist kill 8 yr old childs around the world?

why do christians kill their children,,,?

people are sometimes misguided, sometimes confused, and sometimes outright hypocrites

claiming to be something without understanding what it means, or having a musinderstanding of what it means, or just being hypocrites who understand but have a 'live and let live' way of life where what counts is what THEY want and believe in the moment,,,

Type childs as human shields -wikipedia- the war in it's illogical logic was not born yesterday around this area.. is fought since thousands of years.....Venetians used to call the muslems 1500 anno domini...mori..and it's not a respectfull word

no photo
Sat 05/18/13 09:40 AM
Venice--Italy

no photo
Sat 05/18/13 05:02 AM

I once knew an intelligent woman ... then I knew that she was a tranny
I hope you never have to rely on a female doctor to save your life. The stress caused by this mentality alone would probably kill you first. ohwell

It was just a joke, I'm experimenting with my sense of humor... abroad

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 01:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG7I4oniOyA

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 01:27 AM
My bichon frisè is a monster

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 01:21 AM
Edited by miticoman on Fri 05/17/13 01:22 AM
To op

Theocracy does not live the contemporary era,it is a kind of medieval times, this is undeniable.
Can l ask you a simple question?, would you go to live in the Middle Ages if..yes..why do not u go?

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 01:03 AM

There are no adequate definitions, I suspect that it is a paradox, cos when I say nothing... I imagined an entity

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 12:54 AM

I once knew an intelligent woman ... then I knew that she was a tranny

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 12:51 AM
?

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 12:49 AM

to op

Are you looking for trouble? it is difficult with a young woman, getting older a woman becoming smarter and bad, then when sleep, snores and emit bad smell

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 12:38 AM

We must not underestimate the experiments in China, Here is the interpretation of the experts:
By 2030, China will tear to the United States the status of leading economic power in the world. it's 'what emerges from the study'of Global Trends 2030: Alternative Worlds' National Intelligence Council.
Asia will overtake the North America and Europe in terms of global power, according to the GDP as population size, military spending and investment in technology. Over the next two decades the economies of Europe, Japan and Russia should continue a trend of "declines" while China, India, Brazil and countries as Colombia, Indonesia, Nigeria, South Africa and Turkey will become particularly important for the global economy .
Moreover, they are already among us,they are a lot more of us,many people are thinking how to use plastic surgery, to get almond eyes

no photo
Wed 05/15/13 08:44 PM

I think the best philosophy is the construction of an individual path that already exists within us, the human mind has spaces that are not normally used is said that they contain the knowledge which belongs to eternity that is behind us,not forward, the rediscovery of the universal cosmic umbilical cord, that binds the human being to its creators, themselves created, and having a single root with-- the one-- which is one and all at the same time.

I mean the best philosopher is within you, look for it and pull it out

no photo
Wed 05/15/13 08:28 PM

Over all homosexuality tends to get affect in the human psyche, man becomes effeminate and the woman becomes masculine, in their behavior

Anyway ppl can do or act whatever they wont,l prefer a sweet kind woman, the vagina is a kind of medicine, it makes me feel good, perhaps accompanied with a glass of sparkling white wine...ahhh

no photo
Wed 05/15/13 01:20 PM

the anus is an exit,,,,,THE END...

laugh laugh laugh

Never would have expected that statement from you...

:banana: rofl

She has done very well to highlight it, there is a lot of misinformation around here, going forward in this way someone will try to have sex even with the navel

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 15 16