Community > Posts By > miticoman

no photo
Fri 05/27/11 06:37 AM
never give up the soulmate is round the corner

l went to the pub last night after a cuple of beer the lady close to me says, be happy the great love is just round the corner trust me l'm a fortune teller.

forgetting her words l got the street to my home but..........just round the first corner l did meet a briliant young lady...................so l said ..............are you the right one? she said .............yeah darlin just for 100 euros

for the record this proove that we are living among two dimension spiritual and materia.................at last we can not be happy in this situation

no photo
Thu 05/26/11 11:21 PM
yes l'm -----------single father

l don't wont to talk about my own difficulties since my son is born till today....................but l'm still alive, older as you can .....................but still alive

no photo
Thu 05/26/11 11:04 PM
first of all thanks to you ppl..................and forgive my English ............if you can, the point is that l build the sentences using the Italian grammar sense............poor me

well beyound the common sense to percive the reality, every human being is a little uni-verse in it-self, we can not become other ppl faith judge so l understand any yours personal life-style
cause ----logical reason------conseguences, every person has a individual reason, as a spiritual man l think that someone or something more then us, drive any single human in a path already created, but not for long time.
the single path in this dimension is a short way, to complete this terrestrial way.................you me everybody need somebody ....to love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxbFLYa0_bw

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 08:16 AM
l'm one of those, so what do you think is it a positive opportunity or not
sons are a divine gift a single father or mother have to get their job as a trial in this life dimension................with or without a companion

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 08:10 AM
interesting question................

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 08:06 AM
older man sometimes mean --------------full portfolio---wallet?

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 07:56 AM
the materia transform it-self, you can bet on it

but what about the invisible world???

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 07:43 AM

No, but then I don't date women. However, I also don't date men with kids, so it all works out.

IT so cool how diverse we all are. From those who dont want to date others with children, to those(like me) who actually PREFER someone with kids.

l admire you nice lady....................l'm a single father and l know what mean to be parent

so l say yes man, to the op , to date that lady and be careful do not hurt her

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 07:35 AM
in response to the op

well l think that in this life we have a reason to be, may be this is a spiritual path in human cloths, we must to do any kind of experience this mean hurt my friend.

training your self you will be ready to stand the evil life-face................but you can not avoid it

anyway chin up man and never give up the right woman is waiting for you

no photo
Mon 05/23/11 07:57 AM

You might want to google it, buddy...

Ese, I lived near Pendleton...

oh yeah it's true, do you like to ride motor-bike?

no photo
Mon 05/23/11 07:47 AM

if you want to go on holiday, try 29 palms, california

hey man l'm Italian from Venice l've seen N.Y. Miami Atlanta Key-West
and all Florida too

never seen the mitycal-California can you explain something about that place 29 palms?

l would like to ride my motor bike since S.Frisko to L.A

no photo
Mon 05/23/11 07:26 AM
Freddy meet Bob at the monday morning market

ooouuuhhhh Freddy old cheek-*** are you doing here??

heyyyy sluty-perv what's up, and starting hugs and kisses, after a coffee Freddy says

come on Bob why don't we go in my home just for a quik job.......you know what l mean.........oouuuhhhhh Bob replay......... well lets go

the duo goes directly in bed-room and when naked tourn off the light and get position on the bed....................the time pass but nothing happen...............so Freddy says l'm ready darlin........everything ok?.............yes honey l'm ready too................the time pass but nothing happen................after 20 minuts Freddy switch-on the light.............and what a surprise they were both in doggie position

no photo
Mon 05/23/11 06:58 AM
sorry ppl, may l ask you what mean Portland is an economic place?

l'm looking for a decent holliday place .............almost 6 mounths for year

no photo
Sun 05/22/11 02:28 AM

thank you lovely lady

no photo
Sun 05/22/11 02:21 AM
no one in this dimension can give adeguate responses, l can't say God exist because when l talk my voice entering in the matirial dimension ,it lose the spirituality, in this conditions for a not believers or not spiritual ppl become easy to face the divine-idea.
so l insist we have to split up ----------spirito e materia--ab aeternam--------

since the first ancient human-civilization mankind talks about God and this has a own reason

l'm so sorry but can not talk to you in contemporary time l'm Italian living in Venice there is almost 10 hours among us

no photo
Sat 05/21/11 05:43 AM
very good place Rome

not bad in Venice too

no photo
Sat 05/21/11 05:36 AM
no one sience or philosophy is able to give response, but the spirituality is inside us, so l'd say that we can split up the matirial dimension from the spiritual sense of percive the reality around us

consider that even the exoteric sience or theo-philosophy --------is limited-------to our ability to explain every kind of supernatural phenomenon

no photo
Sat 05/21/11 05:29 AM
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BkmopoCON9c?fs=1&amp;hl=it_IT"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BkmopoCON9c?fs=1&amp;hl=it_IT" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

maybe a rich man is the best choise

no photo
Sat 05/21/11 05:16 AM

I am as happy as a man can be.
If you touch me..I will probably pee.

You are the smile that wakes me from my dreams.
You make me as happy as Coke and Jim Beam.

You are the laughter in my ear.
I plan on jaming my tongue into your rear.

I say these thing cause I am romantical...
To distract you from my extra testical. (You try rhyming "Romantical")

You are the scratch to my love struck itch.
You best believe...

I love you B!tch.

:)

Amen

amen????.............so touching write man.............well put

no photo
Sat 05/21/11 05:11 AM
Oscar W................the ladies world seems intellegible, but to be honest it's really a simply affair