Community > Posts By > miticoman

no photo
Fri 09/09/11 01:21 PM

its hard to find my mr.right

never lose the hope young lady, work and rock to improve your-self.

all the best to you and a sincere smail

no photo
Fri 09/09/11 01:14 PM
to be honest is the best quality in a human being, but sometimes it can push you in a bad or cruel situation, it's a paradoxal event

tell me please if l say a lie just to save a critical situation, am l a not sincere person??

no photo
Fri 09/09/11 01:03 PM

Depending on how far the encounter went, if it crossed physical boundaries, i would more than likely after a sequence of emotions eventually become aggressive and physically violent. Not a politically correct answer i know, not proud of it, don't condone it but that's how i feel. In regards to a persons deep seeded personal beliefs and core values there are some lines that shouldn't be knowingly crossed. This be one. Everybody has some beliefs they hold high enough that are in their perspective worth fighting for. If someone blatantly disrespects those beliefs (or violates some one else physical self) by means of force or deception intentionally they do so at their own peril.

yeah to be honest is the key to avoid a lot of risk

no photo
Fri 09/09/11 01:00 PM

well you know a lady on line, she is kindly raffinate.............but not sincere, at the first date you starting to feel something wrong on her............her voice.... some particulars are not so femminine, step by step the date in going on and you are not so sure that she is a woman, at last she open her legs ...............holy sky............she is more man than you..............

what would you do.....
hmmm **** it

hey man l speak a broken English, what do you mean xxxx it?? you are going to have sex with him??

no photo
Fri 09/09/11 12:56 PM

What is the first step to a friendship?

sex at the first time is a good way to know a person, but as you can this is not a rule

what I don't understand what you're saying. You said "That is the first step to a relationship." What is the first to a relationship?

well anyone l mean every human being idealize his/her ideal match, more info you get about he or she more probability you get to perform the relation..........for love or just for friend, but as you can exist an invisible private border line sure everyone must respect this line ..........it seems a paradoxal situation.

a question rise up : how is possible a good relationship without to know his or her intimate affair?

the first step to get a relation is ..........to know.... building in your mind the partner mimagine, l'm not saying ...be a detectve, but l must know who is my companion

no photo
Fri 09/09/11 06:42 AM
Edited by miticoman on Fri 09/09/11 06:49 AM

I would like to suggest the possibility that the skirt issue was their way of 'telling' you what you needed to know.

very good point ..........but l always reccomend.....be carefull the trick is around the corner

no photo
Fri 09/09/11 06:34 AM

What is the first step to a friendship?

sex at the first time is a good way to know a person, but as you can this is not a rule

no photo
Thu 09/08/11 11:39 PM

i would post a thread and ask others what they would do

yeah man....l suggest ....do it

no photo
Thu 09/08/11 11:36 PM

Between the legs is never a good way to get to know someone.

it could be the first step to a friend-ship...........come on l'm joking, anyway yeah we need to trust in the others

no photo
Thu 09/08/11 10:11 AM

when do you share how many partners you have had, how many children you have, what illnesses you have, what equipment you were born with , what equipment you have had changed,,,etc,,,?

you 'r right there is a kind of point of break sharing personal info, by the way ...................l need to know if she is a lady without surprise among her legs

no photo
Wed 09/07/11 10:34 PM

In regards to sincerity, of course it would be nice if people were upfront more often. I think people reveal what they want when they are ready for it. after all, your profile picture is a cat. just saying.:wink: you know?

keen observation young lady, as you can l'm a sort of kitten, l don't know which is the life sense.... really every day is a little story in it self... but l believe that the best way to go throw all those little pieces of our life is........ do it with a woman...

l hope to be able to give the right sense in my sentence.....do it with a woman l mean walking together hand in hand in the life-path
and sometimes have ...........a dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km1C-Xcpqg8&feature=related

no photo
Wed 09/07/11 03:11 AM

well you know a lady on line, she is kindly raffinate.............but not sincere, at the first date you starting to feel something wrong on her............her voice.... some particulars are not so femminine, step by step the date in going on and you are not so sure that she is a woman, at last she open her legs ...............holy sky............she is more man than you..............

what would you do.....

see where it goes, after all, she is the SAME person you liked before you saw the hardware right?...lol

free your mind from gender traps,,,DOWN WITH GENDER IDENTITY!!!

lol

down with the gender identity .........sure......but l'm talking about a not sincere person

a lovely smile to you sweet lady...........ciao ciao

it helps to get to know the person before you check out their gear. that way you may get to know them better and give them a chance to open up.

l think it's very hard to know a person, even living with she/he for many years, you could get a bad surprise about her/his personality just in a strange morning, we are so human and full of mistakes

no photo
Tue 09/06/11 07:37 AM

I thank you for 'holy sky'. I have made it my new favorite phrase. :smile:

hey man..........l'm moved........

no photo
Tue 09/06/11 07:32 AM

what would you do.....

see where it goes, after all, she is the SAME person you liked before you saw the hardware right?...lol

free your mind from gender traps,,,DOWN WITH GENDER IDENTITY!!!

lol

down with the gender identity .........sure......but l'm talking about a not sincere person

a lovely smile to you sweet lady...........ciao ciao

no photo
Tue 09/06/11 07:28 AM

hang a flag on it and salute?

laugh

are you an old soldier? l'm too in airforce, but this is an old story......

no photo
Tue 09/06/11 07:20 AM

what would you do.....

Well, you know, that's what you get for going too fast. :tongue: Although she should have been more upfront (if you gave her the chance), I think transgender issues are pretty overrated these days and homophobia underrated. I'm actually getting to know a trans-man right now and I really enjoy his company.

if that person is honest and sincere l wish to you all the best and l'm sure it will be a good friend-ship relation

Why would he not be? He matches his profile picture and doesn't pressure for a #. I say that's a good start. Besides I don't think anyone would put "trans-man" in their profile if they weren't. Do you even know what a trans man is?

ummm ok but in this hypothetic scenario l'm talking about a sort of trick--- situazione ambigua-- evasive devious backhanded situation take a look at my sentence............not a sincere person

no photo
Mon 09/05/11 08:56 PM
Edited by miticoman on Mon 09/05/11 09:02 PM

well nice ladies..... the point is that the web in full of scammers and everybody must to keep up the guard

OMG! I cant beleive it! Say it aint so.

ermmmmmmmmm believe to me

no photo
Mon 09/05/11 08:50 PM

what would you do.....

Well, you know, that's what you get for going too fast. :tongue: Although she should have been more upfront (if you gave her the chance), I think transgender issues are pretty overrated these days and homophobia underrated. I'm actually getting to know a trans-man right now and I really enjoy his company.

if that person is honest and sincere l wish to you all the best and l'm sure it will be a good friend-ship relation

no photo
Mon 09/05/11 08:45 PM

Plain and simple deception! That is wrong!

agree with you at 100/100

no photo
Mon 09/05/11 08:52 AM
well nice ladies..... the point is that the web in full of scammers and everybody must to keep up the guard