no photo
Sat 07/02/11 07:38 AM
all the best to you

no photo
Fri 06/24/11 06:39 AM
the " eclesia mundi " has the right words for anybody, target is always aimed

who has written the great book?
when?
do you really think that some poor beduins done it? 2000 years ago?

have you idea what mean to know a theo-phylosophy to be able to write a book as a bible?

the temple is in your heart

no photo
Fri 06/24/11 06:23 AM
it's just the same universal story, in this cruel world, it's called life-battle

no photo
Fri 06/24/11 06:14 AM
someone weird like me...................

no photo
Wed 06/22/11 08:03 PM

Actually I think if we don't die off the machine will arise as our next step in evolution. We are on the verge of true artificial intelligence. We already grapple with the concept now.

the materia is not important but mankind consider only it............the invisible does matter

someone think that God or the creator has a human tipology ......carateristic.......so l think they are all in the wrong way

since 2000 years every-body express any kind of opinion about the existence................but no-one get answer, nur in the exoteric esperience, maybe the answer is invisible to our eyes

no photo
Thu 06/16/11 06:23 AM
So the aliens themselves did not evolve on a terrestrial world?

well exist a theo-phylosophic theory founded in America among 1800/1900 by a Russian medium, she did suppose a spiritual or soul hierarky in the creation ..............and the mankind is just in the last position

l mean we exist in the invisible dimension
, the materia dimension is just a projection, this spiritual idea could open a new window to watch our existence

no photo
Mon 06/13/11 01:26 PM
any terrestrial life is just an alien experiment, every moment is good to switch-off the light, and we all even can't say goodbye

no photo
Fri 06/10/11 09:37 AM
no ppl you are in the wrong way

l mean .........

well l'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body

no photo
Fri 06/10/11 09:15 AM
no the human modern sience and chemistry is not in the -uni-verse-creation line- so l say no

mankid must find out the natural equilibre among the two dimension visible and invisible

no photo
Thu 06/09/11 08:21 PM

life is just a dream, a mind illusion.. nothing is real, doesn't mean i want to detach myself from life

in an existence of dreams and illusions, the one good thing we have while 'here' is love, i will continue to fully involve myself in that illusion

i'm sorry for you that you choose not to experience one of the few good things we have during our time here...

flowerforyou

thank you very much for your wonderfull words, you are a very special person, did you know it there is a religious motto............in this world exist 36 persons like you---------they are always 36-----------and they have the God's face.
so l try to get the positive force in this dimension...........but as you can ............my heart is broken

no photo
Thu 06/09/11 06:54 AM
absolutely social, in the mithology lonelyness in the obscure beast.
when she offer to you her friend-ship say no no way

no photo
Thu 06/09/11 06:21 AM
l'm so sorry for you all ppl ...............but love is just an mind illusion

no photo
Wed 06/08/11 10:55 PM
an elderly man is leaving to Milano he greets his wife and moving to the higway, after a few time his phone rings----is the wife---she says ohh Mario the radio-news is broadcasting an horrible news, a guy is driving on highway against traffic.

damn l know replay Mario but there is not just one ..........they are almost one hundred

no photo
Wed 06/08/11 10:05 PM

Ditto.
Not much for pain.

But I am always eyeing the tattoo
place across the street.

I keep thinking, how much could a
teeny weeny little heart hurt?

well l mean nowaday the tatoo is a massive comunication form losing the ancient sense, many ppl get a tatoo or piercing without a personal reason but just because it is trendy................and at last everybody get tatoo

no no not for me maybe l'm weird .............but in my own way

no photo
Wed 06/08/11 09:36 AM
no tatoo and no piercing.................just natural

no photo
Tue 06/07/11 11:18 PM
the life-line way is without stop, since your first day till to the end

so starting-over are just two human words

no photo
Tue 06/07/11 11:03 PM
hey---ciao