Community > Posts By > miticoman

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 09:03 AM
l heard that a very tall and strong woman, during the sexual act, could smother and kill a small man

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 08:46 AM
This is a very old word's joke,it refers to a simple system to keep women happy and joyful. the woman who yields itself - her body - does not suffer, the woman who suffers does not yields itself - her body -

La donna che s'offre non soffre

La donna che soffre non s'offre

no photo
Mon 03/26/12 07:22 AM
ciao ciao

no photo
Thu 10/20/11 05:14 PM
the sergeant and the corporal go to the pub

the sergeant at the barman.......two coffee please

the corporal..........two coffee for me too.......please

no photo
Fri 09/30/11 07:29 AM
oohhh my broken English l did mean............do you like this amazing Rod's song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIlHt_syoSE

no photo
Thu 09/29/11 06:23 AM
my bad ..........here we go again l'm off list

no photo
Wed 09/28/11 10:56 AM
in my 47...........l assume no ..........am not l a cub????

no photo
Wed 09/28/11 10:50 AM
to the op

play the life game without fear

no photo
Tue 09/27/11 05:20 AM
to punish the boy for his opinion no!!! l don't think is a good move

to be free to express personal opinion is the first democratic point

anyway exist a lot of priests worse than a monster

so opinions statements and reality are all different things

no photo
Tue 09/27/11 04:59 AM

Sorry. Everybody here is imaginary.

the location is imaginary...............not the ppl...

we exist

no photo
Wed 09/14/11 06:27 AM
a sincere thanks to you all brothers and sisters

but l would like to drive your attention in a different point of wiew

consider this ......What mean God... a being similar to us? are we human beings the best "bio-makina" in the creation system....ummm l've some dubts about this

as you can exist an eccelent formula: in the creation nothing is destroyed but everything trasform it self.........and this happen since the ethernity without begin and without end.........

you have to admit that a theo-phylosophy theory is not a simply affair, to do it you need an immense culture ...better a divine culture l think 2000 years more or less are not enough to build ...a faith.... l think the divine idea is more and more ancient....

at the same time l trust in the creation but this concept goes out our ability to immagine it, at this point you must to split up the two primary elements in use for our dimension the visibile or materia and the invisible the spirit we are made of those elements, materia and an invisible and creative force....our mind....so we are talking about something that is not visible ....but it exist

now who can be able to manipolate the cosmic elements in this way? l mean who could be able to build a human being...for sure a supernatural force. Are we so human able to give a time sense in this, l don't think so time is a "variabile" it depend from your sense of percepition.

well have you never heard about the spiritist sience in the last century a Russian medium founded in your country Vermont a spiritual association interested to discover the creation origin-- the Roma church was against her, but her theory is not so bad and l'd say enough close to the xtian theory........

she sayd.........and the cosmic doughter created seven worlds during seven ethernity for seven continents for seven human races..

by the bible and God created the first man in seven days created every-things

she talks about a kind of avatars to create the humans this would mean that we are not on the top in the creation list

l would like to know your opinion about it ..........thanks so much for your attention

p.s:excuse my English

no photo
Tue 09/13/11 11:24 PM
l'm here just to ...cazzeggiare.... it mean.....to f°°°read write smail, just in one word and trying to learn English

no photo
Tue 09/13/11 11:17 PM
Edited by miticoman on Tue 09/13/11 11:18 PM
l have read some of yours topics about the bible so l would like to ask to you.............

who has written the bible?

why Jesus does not talk about that book?

some events exemp the diluvium is written in the Indian Veda some centuries before

and now at last but not the least...........who wrote and re-wrote through the centuries.............the holy book????

or do you really think that someone in somewhere in the desert 2000 years ago did it???

are some beduins able to write a theosophic theory like a religion? l think nowaday not for sure and 2000 years ago ........less than today

no photo
Tue 09/13/11 10:59 PM

Personally,here with me,,I have been fooled by many a ladies on who they were,,,BUT,,,NEVER on WHAT SEX THEY WERE....
So I don't think a person,,a MAN could con me into THINKING HE WAS A
SHE,,,for the personality and th eyes and ways,,,would ALL SHOUT out to me a miss,,,,and the legs would never have to open,,for me to FEEL he a she....
Reminds me of a dream I had repeatedly when I was in my twenties,,I had this dream like twenty times before it just stopped,,Thank God,,,lol
with this really hot babe at a night club,,where drinking and partying,dancing,,,everything is really hot and cool,,,so we go out and get into my car,,,we started making out and hands all over each other and so steaming HOT,,,,her eyes so drawing and sexy as chiiiit..
Then,,I start sliding my hand down into her pants and further,,,,down more,,,and more,,waiting to feel her hair,,,,or something?,,and as I was SURE,,I had slid my hand down to her azzzz crack,,,NOTHING BUT SMOOTH SOFT SKIN,,,,as I was in like,,,WTF?SHOCK,,,I looked back into her eyes and THEY WERE LIKE THAT WIDE EYED STARE OF INSANE,,
and I woke in my bed in a shake and a sweat,,,,thinking ,,,,YUKKKKKK
OUHHHHHHHHHHH,,,,and that was it,,,and NEVER knew if it had any meaning to it,,,but it was damnnn sure someplace I never ever wanted to be in real life,,,,,wow,,,that was a nightmare back then,,,laugh

umm we exist in our mind ...........and our mind is free to fly in the infinity and obscure spaces

no photo
Tue 09/13/11 10:22 PM

I'm glad to talk with you too. It is a little hard for me to understand everything you're saying because of the language barrier, so I never know if we're still on the same subject. Nice picture. I had a feeling you were not a cat. :)

yes my English is broken l need a lot of lessons, l don't know if you can help me, you are so far away............even more your post box is blocked

.............poor me

It's because of my filter settings, nothing personal. The forum is a good place to learn English and TV.

well..............since 0 to 10 how is my English level.....broken?

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 10:36 PM
the temple is in your heart, don't you trust so much in the ancient books, because they are not so ancient

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 10:29 PM

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 10:23 PM

I'm glad to talk with you too. It is a little hard for me to understand everything you're saying because of the language barrier, so I never know if we're still on the same subject. Nice picture. I had a feeling you were not a cat. :)

yes my English is broken l need a lot of lessons, l don't know if you can help me, you are so far away............even more your post box is blocked

.............poor me

no photo
Sat 09/10/11 03:15 AM

but sometimes you don't know if you want love or friendship right away, so you have to first get to know someone before you know more about the person. Also, getting to know someone takes time. Sometimes months or years.

true l like your thougts, a deep sense of spirituality is in you, sometimes in our life we need to listen a friendly voice is not important where it come, it's just like to contact a piece of an immense cosmic soul.............without conditions without rule........just to talk

l'm very glad to talk with you, an emotive person is a special soul

l call it soul but spirit or ability to contact the invisible dimension is just the same, we are made of two elements materia and an invisible force, my body is here my mind is just over the ocean

no photo
Sat 09/10/11 02:57 AM
Edited by miticoman on Sat 09/10/11 02:57 AM
if you consider the creationist theory we have to admit that someone create any kind of life in this world

so any kind of live being get a soul or is able to contact the invisible dimension where everything is possible

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15 16