Community > Posts By > blueeyes2000

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/10/12 05:29 PM

Can I pick more than one to kiss?pitchfork

Aye! I've noticed 2 or 3

or 4 or 5

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/10/12 04:22 PM

I'll have....ah...uhm...a box of condoms and....ah...someone to wear them...yes.. that's all I need...

I'll go with this one too,lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/10/12 04:09 PM
I changed the picture, I thought the one I finally got to work would be better. I'm sorrysad2

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/10/12 03:23 PM

yeah,thats so true.this people through their scams have made we all been painted as such.but you know there could be some good nuts in the bad ones though.

Whatever color you are has nothing to do with scams

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/10/12 02:56 PM
Edited by blueeyes2000 on Mon 09/10/12 03:14 PM
Don't forget, tomorrow is the 11th anniversary. My thoughts are with all the fallen and families of the fallen.

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/10/12 11:13 AM
I live in North Carolina, on the coast. I love being so close to the beach, and I can drive a few hours and be in the mountains. It's just beautiful here.

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/10/12 03:14 AM
Oh come on, you don't need to not read body language to figure this one out. Why are you asking for people to justify what you already know?

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/10/12 03:09 AM
Both men and women can lie, and both men and women can cheat.Are you asking because someone lied to you?

blueeyes2000's photo
Sun 09/09/12 06:42 PM
Single-o

blueeyes2000's photo
Sun 09/09/12 12:19 PM

hope for the best? yea right:ohwell

Well,what did you ask for then?lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Sun 09/09/12 11:23 AM
To all you grandma's and grandpa's out there, Happy Grandparent's Day!

To my grandmas and grandpas, kocham was i przepuszczam was

blueeyes2000's photo
Sun 09/09/12 11:14 AM
There's quite a few people who find partners on dating sites, I know there's some on here who have. Good luck!

blueeyes2000's photo
Sun 09/09/12 08:18 AM

Navygirl

Sounds to me your friends just want to bless you and it brings them value to do so. I don't think they view you as anything but competant.

One choice would be to just accept the unrequested help because it blessed them to do it. The only way they would regret helping is if you received it poorly. This would be your worst choice.

Tell them. "thank you. I was truly just seeking advice but your help was very kind and unexpected. I value our friendship".

If I may be more direct. This sounds more about your feelings than their intent. It's a big no no to place responsibility on the other person on changing something for your feelings unless It's inappropriate what they are doing.

But if they did work that you were looking forward to doing, that's different. Let it go this tome but next time start there. "I am looking forward to building a torture chamber in my basement and I want some advice.". Then it should be clear you want to do the work.

I won't lie that when they think they need to do things for me; at times I feel like a real dummy. On the flip side of the coin; I don't want to be a burden to them either. Actually I could care less who does the job but when I phone for advice; that isn't a hint for them to do it for me. I am not the coy type to drop hints like that; I straight forward with both of the guys so there is no misunderstanding. I do appreciate when they do really insist on coming over to lend a hand but I can't help but feel I am taking away valuable time from them. One guy was going to come over today to help me take apart my trailer but I put my foot down and told him to enjoy his day off and sit by his pool to take some time to relax. What do you know; he actually did just that. I care for both my friend's health and welfare; so they also need time to unwind. He He, I do like the torture chamber thing but nothing those two; they would want to help. They truly are angels and I do treasure them both for their kindness.

This is just my opinion( or thought I had), but maybe they just see you as a woman? Not a tough as nails military person? I am not putting anyone down for being a strong woman, because I hope I am one also. After so long of having to do everything ourselves, we don't feel we need to ask for help. BUT, it could be your friends are gentleman, and hate to see a woman having to do harder things herself. They may also feel bad that you 'don't have a man around' to help sometimes, so they are trying to fill that void, so to speak. it may be frustrating to you, and I understand that, but I was kind of thinking, even if you told them flat out, I don't need your help, they would still find a way to do whatever it is that you are trying to do.

blueeyes2000's photo
Sun 09/09/12 05:05 AM

Yep. I just made one today. flowerforyou
She is a clown but that's ok with me.

Instead of looking for the one right now, get to know 20 that are here to be friends. I could use 20 friends. The one will show up. She maybe already here.

Do I have to dress up?

Yes, in a pair of chaps and a cowboy hat, that's the ultimate test, how you look in those,lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Sat 09/08/12 06:47 PM

They say....ya can pick yer friends
and ya can pick yer nose...
but....
Friends don't let friends...
Pick each others nose!!!

Just sayin.....

AHA! but that's the true test of friendship....Should I or shouldn't I let so and so pick my nose,lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Sat 09/08/12 06:40 PM
Followed you? For what? I thought we were talking about ice cream

blueeyes2000's photo
Sat 09/08/12 06:23 PM

Well, I'm the best at picking my nose, no one else does it like I do

Well, you can't be sure! I may actually be better at picking your nose than you are!!!

When either of ya can......Pick a winner....every time...

I'll take ya to the......Track!!

We'd have to switch up noses here and there, my nose isn't that big,lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Sat 09/08/12 06:16 PM
now you're talking, in fact, I think I'll go get some tomorrow lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Sat 09/08/12 05:45 PM
I'd stay away from arsonists, that's not a healthy relationship if you ask me

blueeyes2000's photo
Sat 09/08/12 05:37 PM
Well, I'm the best at picking my nose, no one else does it like I do

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25