Community > Posts By > blueeyes2000

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/05/12 03:02 AM
What's a man breaker?

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 09/04/12 04:21 AM

I'm thinking that I get a good amount of flirting from women In person, but I have been on this site for....... a month and not gotten much of anything. ??

I can refer all the scammers to you, if you want. They don't care if your male or female,lol.

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/03/12 04:49 PM

i don't believe it's how a woman is dressed at all.
just the fact it's a woman alone, which presents the
opportunity for her to be attacked by some sicko.
a man walking alone is just as vunerable to attack.
not necessarily rape, but it has happened in the past.
just remember, there is safety in numbers regardless
of gender. and a can of mace doesn't hurt any either,,,

Exactly, anyone can be attacked, and it's usually people walking alone because it's easier for the attacker to overpower 1 person. And to be honest, it can be easy for a man to overpower a woman.

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/03/12 04:18 PM
Your facial features indicate that you excellent personal

Um, what?!?

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/03/12 02:58 PM

I think I'm getting an ulcer or something

I thought I had one yesterday but it ended up just being the burrito I had for lunch.....smokin

Aye, if it had only a day or so,I'd think it was the chicken I ate the other day, but it's been going on for a while now.

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/03/12 02:44 PM
I think I'm getting an ulcer or something

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/03/12 02:38 PM
Edited by blueeyes2000 on Mon 09/03/12 02:41 PM

Likes Twilight.

laugh

I'll buy you the Twilight movies, unless you wanna give me your movie collection, then I won't scar your eyeballs,lol

For me, my big deal breakers are drugs, insecurity, dishonesty, bad hygiene, alcoholic, and conceited(ness). I know smoking can be a turn off for a lot of people, and even though I do smoke(lightly), I can't stand to walk into the house or be in the car of a heavy smoker.

Oh, and the inability to communicate and unable to show their feelings. I like to be able to communicate with a man I'm dating, and not have him be afraid to show or say how he feels.

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/03/12 02:07 PM
Single

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/03/12 12:41 PM

A parent with a child who they didn't put first, would turn me away.

:thumbsup:

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/03/12 03:16 AM
I don't think age should play a part in it IF both people are on the same level with a few things. Like maturity, common interests,etc.. While some younger guys are at the same maturity level as an older woman( and I said it that way because of the question), not all men are. I know some 30-40 year olds who still act like 21 year olds with the partying, women, and (im)maturity, but I also know some 20 year olds who act like they are in their 30s. It all depends on the two people involved, but it can work, I don't see a problem with it, as long as it's legal of course,lol.

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/03/12 03:07 AM
If I say I can handle it, can you take me to Hawaii?

blueeyes2000's photo
Sun 09/02/12 05:13 PM
Good luck and welcome!

blueeyes2000's photo
Sun 09/02/12 05:05 PM
I dare everyone to email their secret crushes and tell them

blueeyes2000's photo
Sun 09/02/12 01:39 PM

Im a big fan of beer, cheeseburgers and chatter.

hot wings are better,lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Sun 09/02/12 03:59 AM
To walk with him on the beach, and talk for hours. Sitting on a blanket with his arms around me watching the sun go down.

blueeyes2000's photo
Sat 09/01/12 04:00 PM

I heard people discussing how many lovers is it ok for your partner to have had in the past. The people came up with a median number lol. What would your acceptable number be?

blueeyes2000's photo
Sat 09/01/12 03:08 PM
Edited by blueeyes2000 on Sat 09/01/12 03:09 PM

Never buy a car with 100k+ miles on it.

You're just asking for trouble. indifferent

Maybe, but I read about a man in New York who owned a Volvon( I think) with over 1 million miles. He kept it in his garage and took very good care of it(maint. etc.) . I remember reading that a team from Volvo flew to New York to see the car.

(AP) BAY SHORE, N.Y. - It just keeps going, and going, and going. No, it's not a battery. It's Irvin Gordon's 1966 Volvo P1800S.

Gordon's small, red two-door has well more than 2 million miles on the odometer, the equivalent of nearly 1,176 times across the globe.

The retired schoolteacher from Long Island hopes to reach the 3 million-mile mark by next year. He only has 34,000 miles to go.

The 72-year-old Gordon drives his Volvo everywhere. He has held the Guinness World Records mark for High Mileage Vehicle since 2002 and was the first person to hold that record.

Oh, and on topic, I'd take the top one personally. Mainly for the room.

blueeyes2000's photo
Sat 09/01/12 03:00 AM
I'm thinking adults can be pretty childish sometimes.

blueeyes2000's photo
Fri 08/31/12 12:58 PM

I promised myself I would start dating again this summer.

I was hoping I would too,LOL

blueeyes2000's photo
Fri 08/31/12 02:53 AM
I'm not sure what the question meant as far as what GUYS are supposed to think about, but does it really matter what anyone thinks about you as a single mom? I've been a single mom for a long time, and there are loads of single moms out there(and on here), who do it day after day without complaining. It is what it is, and no one can judge you for being a single mom. It's one of the hardest things out there to be a single parent, and be able to cope and deal with it emotionally/mentally/physically on a daily basis. There's times you can be so exhausted all you want to do is cry, but you can't. There's times when all you want to do is sleep, but you can't. There's times when you wish that you had someone who cared about you and loved you, but everything you have is in your kids. The kind of strength it takes to be a single PARENT is one of a kind. I have my good times and my bad moments, and I wish I had someone to help me sometimes, even if it's just to talk to and say 'hey, you're a good mom, and you can do it'. But it doesn't always happen, and you have to put everything aside for your kids. They keep me going sometimes, when I don't think I can do it anymore.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25